Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

HOLY!! you trade all those assets to get luck and then leave him on the bench when he scores 48???? Luuulllzz

Also, how about that Chanderick West, guys

HOLY!! you trade all those assets to get luck and then leave him on the bench when he scores 48???? Luuulllzz

Also, how about that Chanderick West, guys

I weighed the Colts' history with the Patriots vs how legit is the Giants' defense/trust in Bradford, I thought I made the right decision. I was wrong..........

More of you little *****es need to post in this thread. This thing is a happenin' experience.

Like how one of our expenasion teams has the second best record in the league! WHAT THE FUCK INDEED.

Being 0-6 and having such a disastrous season wouldn't be so bad if I had Leonard Fournette to look forward to drafting next year.

NEXT NEXT year. Just maintain awfulness and pile up picks, Philly 76ers style.

The dude will be worth it. lulz. Im really unsure who our big boys will be in this years draft.

Being 0-6 and having such a disastrous season wouldn't be so bad if I had Leonard Fournette to look forward to drafting next year.

And yet you aren't even the worst team, that being my friend Firecloud, who has taken tanking to a whole new level.

Don't lose too much heart, JMT. Just as in real life, a couple of good draft picks and a couple of smart roster moves can have you right back in the mix, like my team.

Don't lose too much heart, JMT. Just as in real life, a couple of good draft picks and a couple of smart roster moves can have you right back in the mix, like my team.

Well I can look at my team and come up with some pretty decent excuses why it sucks. Foster getting hurt, Brees having shoulder problems, my #1 WR who I traded for thinking he would have a big year for whatever ******ed reason (DeSean Jackson) hasn't played a game, Cooks hasn't become that top quality receiver like I thought he would, and my defense was built off of Buffalo's tremendous DLine from last year, but they have become obsolete with their new defensive scheme. So all that combined, I understand why I'm terrible. I just wish Fournette was the light at the end of the tunnel for now, lol. I'd honestly tank on purpose if he was, but at the moment a part of me hopes there's still a bit of a turnaround and my guys get their shit together.

Sadly, this is a HUGGGEEEE defensive and offensive line draft, the only real big time skill prospect will be Ezekial Elliot out of Ohio State, and pooossssiibly Jared Goff out of Cal.

Then again, people are bound to make some idiotic keeper cuts, so there will be some team improving picks to be made.

More of you little *****es need to post in this thread. This thing is a happenin' experience.

Like how one of our expenasion teams has the second best record in the league! WHAT THE FUCK INDEED.
Somehow working overnights and being half asleep for the 4PM games has made me awesome. That or I've always been awesome. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Oh, and my team is friggin ridiculous this year, even though somehow James Starks is stealing carries from Eddie Lacy, and Ameer Abdullah stole some fantasy team starts from players not playing like shit.

Brandon Marshall, Leonard Williams and David Harris proved to be good pickups, surprising people that are not me. David Harris is a consistent tackle machine. Leonard Williams is the 6th overall pick for a reason, and B-Marshall just catches footballs. It makes it fun to watch your team play and see your fantasy team get production. Even if I'm gonna be benching Dion Lewis this week even though he'll probably be get some catches.

I'm even happy my backup QB is kinda out-playing my starting QB. not "considering making a switch" happy but happy none-the-less. "Keeper and maybe trade one in the offseason for a monster haul" happy maybe.....
Get your trade offers ready, it'll take a boatload.

Sadly, this is a HUGGGEEEE defensive and offensive line draft, the only real big time skill prospect will be Ezekial Elliot out of Ohio State, and pooossssiibly Jared Goff out of Cal.

Then again, people are bound to make some idiotic keeper cuts, so there will be some team improving picks to be made.
Cardale Jones may be there too. Hell if JT Barrett is draft eligible he could come out (I don't recall if he's a redshirt sophmore or a true sophmore). There's 2 Quarterbacks right there. Not to mention the CJ Procise, who came to ND as a Safety, played 2 years as a Wide Receiver, is now starting at Running back, and is ridiculous.

What you say is true, I meant simply that I don't see any of them as surefire fantasy difference-makers like something someone JMT would need. I don't think anyone you just mentioned would get drafted (in the actual draft) with the intent of them being a starter/major cog in the offense.

A lot of it is right place, right time as well though.

Totally just realized we're playing each other this week. Hopefully I don't give you your first win but my team hasn't been above .500 this year so who knows.

But best of luck.

So, since we are getting closer and closer to a satisfying formula for this thing, how would you guys feel about league dues/prizes next year (via paypal, of course)??

Basically we would work a tiered system, were the sucky teams would have very little or no pay-in, and the top contenders paid more (since they have the best shot at winning the big pot). If you go from worst to first, that's one hell of a payout. If you stay shitty, well then you barely lost anything.

We would establish payout values for playoff rounds. First round pays "X" second pays "XX" and semi finalist and winner get big money.

I'm down for each team paying a $20-$30 Paypal type of deal. I think it would add some extra excitement to it.

Well like I said, it would be tiered. I'm not gonna ask someone with little to no chance of winning to put in 30. Second to last would be 5$ and last place would be like 2. Top two would pay like 40 and 50, semi finalists 30, rest of the league 20.

Not the exact but something like that model.

I can see why ;) lol.

Welp, there is one down

I think I have at least a decent shot of finishing in a good spot this year and think my team is MUCH better than last year. But I don't have PayPal nor do I have a desire to get one and I'm really just doing this for fun. I already have a money league with family and friends, don't have much of a desire to do another one.

Also can't talk too much smack on me when I beat you when we faced each other earlier this year ;)

But I don't have PayPal nor do I have a desire to get one and I'm really just doing this for fun. I already have a money league with family and friends, don't have much of a desire to do another one.

If PayPal is the only hold up, it really shouldn't be. It can be set up in roughly 5 minutes and is INSANELY conveinent for every transaction you make on the internet. Paypal fucking rocks.

If PayPal is the only hold up, it really shouldn't be. It can be set up in roughly 5 minutes and is INSANELY conveinent for every transaction you make on the internet. Paypal fucking rocks.

Oh no if I had to I could figure it out. The main hold up is I already have 1 money league and that's enough for me. Plus I'm not a fan of your tiered system but I do get where your coming from with it.

Maybe have it so those who wanna play for money can and those that don't aren't forced to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back