Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

So uh...anybody got a good QB they'd be willing to trade? I'm down to one starting QB...
NPxKB2Y.gif

Glad we were able to work out a deal Norcal.

Also if anybody needs a DB I'm looking to deal one for a pick in next years draft. I'm willing to entertain offers on any of them but would prefer to hang onto TJ Ward and Pacman Jones if possible.

Intense negotiations :lmao:

Like I said in the comment on the trade, I kinda had to get 90 cents on the dollar for Foles, since im pretty much chalking up an automatic loss on Luck's bye week without him. Mallett may not even be starting by week 8 for the Texans, and thats all I got besides my develpmental QB. So there is a solid chance ill be taking a zero at QB in week 8.

Intense negotiations :lmao:

Like I said in the comment on the trade, I kinda had to get 90 cents on the dollar for Foles, since im pretty much chalking up an automatic loss on Luck's bye week without him. Mallett may not even be starting by week 8 for the Texans, and thats all I got besides my develpmental QB. So there is a solid chance ill be taking a zero at QB in week 8.

I'd have more faith in Mallett than Hoyer. If Hoyer lost the starting job after one week it tells me Bill O'Brien has a lot more faith in Mallett.

I do think a 4th round pick for Foles is pretty fair. 2nd round pick was a little steep and you didn't seem interested in a 2017 pick so I didn't have a 3rd round pick to offer you.

I'm hoping now to get back some picks I lost. Right now I'm down 4 or 5 good picks in next year's draft. But that said I did use them to trade for Foles and a potential stud WR for years to come in Watkins.

Good God Steve Smith...............Bengals wtf why do you not have eyes on him?!!!!1

EDIT: And there's another "Fuck You Holy One" TD from Andy Dalton for not starting him since the season began

Not like it helped me any. The 3 Niners I have on my team collectively have 3.3 points. Oh, and that's all by one of them.. Sooooooo...

Pretty sure I'm about to open up the trade options for them. LOL San Fran looks like a damn dumpster fire against this Cardinals team they still have to play AGAIN later in the year.

Bruce Arians also told reporters he won't pull his starters. He said "Players are paid to play 4 Quarters. Until the game is over, regardless of score, they're going to play." -- and yet they wonder why they suffer major injuries late in the year.

Not like it helped me any. The 3 Niners I have on my team collectively have 3.3 points. Oh, and that's all by one of them.. Sooooooo...

Pretty sure I'm about to open up the trade options for them. LOL San Fran looks like a damn dumpster fire against this Cardinals team they still have to play AGAIN later in the year.

Bruce Arians also told reporters he won't pull his starters. He said "Players are paid to play 4 Quarters. Until the game is over, regardless of score, they're going to play." -- and yet they wonder why they suffer major injuries late in the year.

Not sure who to thank, Arizona being so good or Niners being so bad? Either way, glad it happened, just hoping Peyton doesn't go off tonight.

Glad I'll be getting my first win this week, sadly it comes with Sammy Watkins getting injured, cause that's exactly what my team needed was yet another injury! :banghead:

Jesus, I took Nick's absolute best shot, with a 70+ point deficit going into tonight, and I pull ahead by 8 in the last few minutes.

So, uh, anyone got a spare QB?
Wait let me find the post I just did a few days ago......
Or do you need a starter in week 4? Which don't get me wrong he should be starting in Week 4 but he plays for a defensive head coach and he doesn't get it and thinks that a career backup that is shit should start instead of a first round pick that played pretty well in weeks 1 and 2.

The Holy One hasn't responded to my offer and I'm desperate and at work, so someone make me an offer. I need a QB, only Bell is off the table

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back