Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

Oh sorry, I've been busy this week. I probably should have seen the trade come in from my phone though. Although, I would have ended up rejecting it as I really love Carr at the moment and had no desire to trade him. Dalton however............

Aye. Dont let yourself get caught up in the current happenings. That deal is hot and moving, if you get what I mean. Im not gonna take pennies on the dollar because of one month of a season.

We can go with the first if you would like. I dont feel its enough, but I knew it was asking a lot of a Georgia boy ;)

Lemme see what else you got at RB.

There ya go. Final offer.

Basically what I need is

Starter-backup

solid current

solid prospect

draft pick.

Proposed similar to mostly everyone else in the league.

Alright, for real for real. Best I can do for you lolz.

If you saw my other negotiations you would know i wasnt busting your balls. I understand your situation is your situation though.

Shit, I'm still riding the hype off of Gurley's prouduction last Sunday but I really believe Luck will get his shit together and Dalton will regress back to the mean.

Against better judgement I shall accept this deal

EDIT: Now I realize that I just traded the #1 option at QB currently for the #28 (yes I know who both are) and perhaps the next great Rams RB for a guy who is currently fighting for his starting spot. It was nice to have Derek Carr for those couple of weeks, you treat him well.

Bradford is doing work, and once the Colts get things sorted, you have a plung n play top 5 guy for the next 12 years.

Its a dynasty league brotha. A dynasty league.

Nice doing business with you again Norcal. Davis hasn't done much this year but with Charles out for the year he could be a steal for what you gave me, but I'm hoping he continues to be a bust.

Chanderick West is apparently going to be the new starter, but I have faith he will fade, and davis (who I have had in various leagues for three years)will surpass him. Word is that the real reason west is starting is because davis is in the dog house.

I have faith that unless west is super effective, Reid will get over his dislike of davis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back