Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

OH HEY WOULD ANYONE ELSE LIKE TO HAND TY A YOUNG STUD RUNNING BACK THAT IS SET TO EXPLODE WHILE WE ARE HERE?

WOULD YOU LIKE CARLOS HYDE AND CHRISTINE MICHEAL FOR A FUCKING 233RD ROUND PICK WHILE WE ARE HERE? WHO HAS GURLEY AND GORDON, FUCK IT, SEND THEM TOO!

I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU

26544779aideh.jpg

Quick everyone send Ty Burna a first round pick for peanuts. It's what the cool kids are doing!
I would do this but Ty doesn't have Charles Tillman on his team so I can't trade my first round pick for Peanut.

I would potentially trade him my first round pick, but only if the trade was beneficial to me. Like if he traded me Harrison Smith and a runner.

Ty, your asking price on Jeremy Hill must be crazy high considering I thought I offered you a pretty good deal for him and you have 5 other good RB's and you turned it down.

P.S. If anybody needs a tight end hit me up with a trade offer, I'm looking to deal one.

Ty, your asking price on Jeremy Hill must be crazy high considering I thought I offered you a pretty good deal for him and you have 5 other good RB's and you turned it down.

P.S. If anybody needs a tight end hit me up with a trade offer, I'm looking to deal one.

As it well should be. Possible top 5 back in just his second year. They don't grow em' on trees like that.

Yes it is crazy high because as Norcal said he's a potential Top 5 Back, with a floor of at least a top 10 Back. And he also happens to be 22 which means I got him for a long while. I'm not giving that up for a 2nd, 3rd, 6th, and a TE I have absolutely zero interest or need in.

Yes it is crazy high because as Norcal said he's a potential Top 5 Back, with a floor of at least a top 10 Back. And he also happens to be 22 which means I got him for a long while. I'm not giving that up for a 2nd, 3rd, 6th, and a TE I have absolutely zero interest or need in.

Hmm I thought I offered a 1st round pick in there too, maybe I didn't. I do understand the high asking price but considering your RB core I feel like you could get a good return for just about any of them and still be set.

Also don't think Cook is a bad TE, now that he'll have Foles throwing to him he should have a good year.

None the less I did manage to pick up a pretty good young player from Theo in Sammy Watkins so at least one trade I was trying to make worked out.

Hmm I thought I offered a 1st round pick in there too, maybe I didn't. I do understand the high asking price but considering your RB core I feel like you could get a good return for just about any of them and still be set.

That's like saying I own 3 Palaces and the Taj Mahal so I can afford to sell one of the Palaces for 40% of what it's worth because I can afford to do it. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Also don't think Cook is a bad TE, now that he'll have Foles throwing to him he should have a good year.

He hasn't been worthwhile ever. Plus what good would a tight end that I have valued lowered than the two I have backing up Gronk do for me?

And Ty once again pulls off a mind-blowing trade.

His team is fucking monstrous. Might as well just hand him the championship right now, lol.

His team is fucking monstrous. Might as well just hand him the championship right now, lol.

Collect chips, acquire assets.

I was trying to trade for a top flight QB, and when I couldn't get that done, I said fuck it and went for the triple headed monster at RB again.

I was waiting for people to come in here crying about it, so I could explain that this is easily the closest thing Ty has done to a fair trade since this league started :lmao:

He realizes piling up assets is just as valuable as piling up starters

He knows who in the league is actually willing to negotiate and knows their shit.

....but mostly, for whatever reason, people have been perfectly willing to offer up batshit ******ed trades to him on a silver platter.

Here are your results.

I was waiting for people to come in here crying about it, so I could explain that this is easily the closest thing Ty has done to a fair trade since this league started :lmao:

He realizes piling up assets is just as valuable as piling up starters

He knows who in the league is actually willing to negotiate and knows their shit.

....but mostly, for whatever reason, people have been perfectly willing to offer up batshit ******ed trades to him on a silver platter.

Here are your results.
hell, I'd go one further and say that Ty got borderline-swindled. I fail to see why everyone assumes Adrian Peterson will be incredible. He's 30, and he missed for all intents and purposes all of 2014. Running back production starts to die off at 30. And considering Petersons workload (over-worked for his whole career) and missing an entire year, I don't see him being worth it. long term at all, and short term isn't guaranteed.

Even if Peterson has a good year this year, it can't be expected for many years to come, and he would have mortgaged his future for a good season or 2 at a position he is already stacked at.

That's the risk he was willing to take. Can't say I blame him, as I personally feel Peterson has at least three 1200 yard seasons left, while the guys he traded have proven nothing....

Now, depending on what Clay does with the draft picks and how Coleman and Randle pan out? This trade could look very different in about 8 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back