Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

Ty I can't believe you gave up Lynch like that.

The value was excellent I couldn't pass it up.

Gives me another young QB, one I will admit is a personal favorite, a rookie RB that I really liked before the draft, and adds to my war chest for the next 2 years. Lynch will be around for 2 more years at most where my pieces will be around much longer.

So now I have 2 studs and 2 high potential at RB. And those potential backs very well could produce this year. Coleman for sure. I still have plenty of firepower to win this year.

I'm more of the mindset that I can't believe Pancake gave up that much for Lynch. I think he could've gotten him for cheaper than that.

I'm more of the mindset that I can't believe Pancake gave up that much for Lynch. I think he could've gotten him for cheaper than that.

If Teddy was my only Quarterback, it would have been too much of an offer but I have Stafford. and I needed a proven stud at running back even if it will only be for 3-4 years. The deal works out the best for the both of us.

sorry for any holdups. Just got back from work and gonna do my draft pick and entertain my 4 trade offers before I go to bed.

sorry for any holdups. Just got back from work and gonna do my draft pick and entertain my 4 trade offers before I go to bed.
So it took me about an hour to actually figure out what to do with my pick. I had 4 trade offers. All were rejected, countered one, and made my pick. Needed a 3rd runner for when Lacy McCoy aren't playing, and Ameer Abdullah is the perfect combination of good and young.

EDIT: I'm thinking if I wake up to a lot of people yelling HOT STOVE! than my trade will be accepted.

I can't remember who's who in the league for the most part but pretty happy with the trade I made yesterday. Gave me a TE who I think will have a monster year and solved my issue of two DL's on the same team while also improving my 2nd DL.

Oh, none to worry....I sent Ty many messages full of expletives and capital letters. He may have just fucked this entire league over.

If Coleman pops the way I think he will, we can all just go ahead and start scouting next years draft.

Planning on how to align the skulls of my enemies for my new throne as we speak.

Hmm, so how much of the Cowboys running game success was due to DeMarco Murray or was that line just that good? And has Larry Fitzgerald fallen off or was it b/c his QBs outside of Palmer were god awful? And will Demariyus Thomas continue to shine or will age make Peyton Manning just dump it off to his new bff Emmanuel Sanders?

These are questions Clay has made me think about in the past hour.

This was probably my doing.

Someone (Clay, I assume?) sent me a pair of absurd trades. One was for Fitz & Randle (Dallas RB?) for Peyton-I avg 40 per gm-Manning.

I responded with an obvious no, and explained I didn't want a WR who's on the decline, and a RB that isn't even likely to get the lion's share of the carries. Especially over a top 3 QB. Aged or otherwise, even if I only get one more year out of him - I'm not stupid.

Fitz may only have a year left, and Randle may not even have a full year of workload in him.

Except Will. I know that fucker was gonna snag him.

Who's this beast you're talking about?

Someone snagged Funchess before I could. I also got an offer for Kelvin Benjamin in exchange for Manning. I seriously had a hard time clicking decline on that one, because I know KB is gonna boost some serious numbers this year.. just not likely 40 per.

TRADE BLOCK:

RB:
Oliver

WR:
Boldin
Torrey Smith
Randle

TE:
Fleener

DL:
Suh

LB:
Carter

DB:
Jenkins

... I can't say I'll accept anything for any of them, but I'm open to what anyone has to offer.

I'm in need of anything, as well. I'm offering most of my WR's because they have too many of the same bye week.

This was probably my doing.

Someone (Clay, I assume?) sent me a pair of absurd trades. One was for Fitz & Randle (Dallas RB?) for Peyton-I avg 40 per gm-Manning.

I responded with an obvious no, and explained I didn't want a WR who's on the decline, and a RB that isn't even likely to get the lion's share of the carries. Especially over a top 3 QB. Aged or otherwise, even if I only get one more year out of him - I'm not stupid.

Fitz may only have a year left, and Randle may not even have a full year of workload in him.

Yeah I was seriously questioning the trade until I finally pulled up the numbers for all three of them for the previous season. I couldn't in good conscience trade Thomas who was the number 2 fantasy WR last year for that. He was a good lock for at least 30+ pts per gm.

I sincerely hope Chip Kelly really knows how to run offense with anybody b/c I'm banking on that with my previous 2 picks.

Someone snagged Funchess before I could. I also got an offer for Kelvin Benjamin in exchange for Manning. I seriously had a hard time clicking decline on that one, because I know KB is gonna boost some serious numbers this year.. just not likely 40 per.

It was actually CJ Anderson. And a mix of others for both of us. I have Benjamin and I wouldn't have sent a trade for Manning when I have zero interest in him. I may have accidentally clicked him, in which case this paragraph can be ignored.

Mayo averages a solid 9 PPG, and I have some solid draft picks (no 6 in the 2nd from you, and no 1 in the 3rd from Clay) that can position me to get some impact.

If that pick ends up being used wisely, I feel good about it.
So how do you feel about the trade now? Maxx Williams was who you picked with my pick.

Lord knows it's too early, just figured I'd bring it up now that the pick was made. Next year the 3rd I got will come in handy.

So how do you feel about the trade now? Maxx Williams was who you picked with my pick.

Goddamn wonderful, since Mayo ended up being a major asset in another trade I swung.

So in total I sent

Shady McCoy

in exchange for

Alf Morris
Jordan Mathews
Maxx Williams

I used Mayo in large part to get the No 1 overall pick (trade would never have happened without Mayo) which I used on Mathews, and I used your pick on Williams.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, has been a class on acquiring and flipping assets.

Cameron Artis-Payne

Led SEC in rushing, Pants spent a decent pick on him, played in the same college system as Cam (which the Pants use a lot of) and there is a 99.7% chance J-Stew gets hurt.

Its just a matter of time.

Ah, yeah. While I have faith that Stewart will stay healthy. (I've had this theory that him and Williams only kept getting hurt because neither played long enough stretches for their bodies to get fully harden to the game.)

That aside, I'm excited to see the "Cam - Payne Campaign" that could unfold. I'm also curious if Fozzy stays at the number 2 spot, or if Tolbert factors in. We let go of Williams, and still have like 4783383682 backs in reserve.

I don't care if it's considered a homer pick. Best player in the 2015 NFL Draft? Leonard Williams will be a beast for a decade. And I needed a 3rd DL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back