Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

Apologies for holding things up everyone. Had some awful thunderstorms last week and my internet got fucked up be because of it. On my phone now, waiting for the AT&T guy to show up and hopefully resolve this finally.

Anyways, have an interesting trade offer on the table so once that gets settled, the next guy will be up sometime within the next few hours I'm sure.

I'm feeling some seismic activity coming from the East Coast

OR YOU CAN DRAFT ONE BECAUSE YOUR PICK IS UP BABY!

Also sent you a trade involving one. He may not be a "top" guy (yet) but is most likely better than what you are gonna get given the situation.

I was gonna accept that trade too, but I had to pick up Boom before someone scooped him up on me since I have a lot of faith in him.

That said if you wanna make the trade for my other 2nd round pick I'd be happy to do it.

I'm big on a certain guy but wondering how long I should wait before pouncing. I did get a guy at a position I needed and a potential 2016 keeper.

Ty you up. Get Yo Draft On.

I'm big on a certain guy but wondering how long I should wait before pouncing. I did get a guy at a position I needed and a potential 2016 keeper.

Ty you up. Get Yo Draft On.

I'm done already. And my friend has been notified that he's up.

I should've waited. Now im gonna flip a bitch if someone picks the guy im targeting :lmao:

:cool:

though being honest, none of you probably even know who that is, the guy I picked :lmao: Im likely just paranoid.

Except Will. I know that fucker was gonna snag him.

Highly, highly expecting this potential top ten QB to come off the board in the 3rd.

Taking a flyer on the Honey Badger.

I'm thinking of taking Geno Smith soon. Now that he's got weapons he'll be a keeper for sure next year.......

WELL SHIT

I, personally aint trippin. I have one pick between now and the 7th round. Also, the last five rounds look to be just me and JMT :lmao:

WELL SHIT

I, personally aint trippin. I have one pick between now and the 7th round. Also, the last five rounds look to be just me and JMT :lmao:

Like three of you guys total at the end. I'll hang around just to see what's left after the scavengers are done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back