Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

I think so too(far as Shady having a banner year). It was a somewhat tough pill to swallow.

However, there is a, id say, 15% or so bust/injury potential between the workload and how much of a cunt he has acted like, and I like Morris chances to have a decent season with the Skins obvious commitment to upgrading the offensive line.

Mayo averages a solid 9 PPG, and I have some solid draft picks (no 6 in the 2nd from you, and no 1 in the 3rd from Clay) that can position me to get some impact.

If that pick ends up being used wisely, I feel good about it.

The first of im sure many, many, many times I will say this, but we are planning on having the draft on Aug 9, probably in the early evening.

The first of im sure many, many, many times I will say this, but we are planning on having the draft on Aug 9, probably in the early evening.

Any chance we could move it to August 11th? I have a thing on August 9th which is gonna tie me up till Tuesday.

Im sure this will be the first of many notices that someone has a thing that day. We will play it by ear as the day draws neigh.

I would rather switch it to Saturday the eighth than do a Tuesday. We will see. Still got 7 or 8 weeks to get it worked out.

Any chance we could move it to August 11th? I have a thing on August 9th which is gonna tie me up till Tuesday.

Im sure this will be the first of many notices that someone has a thing that day. We will play it by ear as the day draws neigh.

I would rather switch it to Saturday the eighth than do a Tuesday. We will see. Still got 7 or 8 weeks to get it worked out.
Tuesdays are not really doable for me as I work until 11 PM. Sunday evening is ideal but Saturday can work as well.

Of course as Norcal said it's still early we will figure it out as the date approaches.

God, here we go :lmao:

We want it to be a stand alone event and not conflict with the usual draft season people have for their yearly leagues. We also like to add depth to the preseason by setting rosters early, so when people get inklings/fears after seeing production or lack of production, it will get the trading market heated up.

I just realized, I wouldn't be able to do it on the 8th myself. I have the company summer gathering thing to go to that day. Last year I didn't get home until nearly 3 am.

Anywere from the thurs-fri before til the middle of the week after, we can do it. Whatever works best overall for the league is what we will do.

We already have 4 who are *IN* for the 1st of Aug.

Ty is very interested in a "draft as you go" type deal were the draft is continuous, no time limit. Your turn comes up, you make your pick whenever, then its the next person's turn.

We already have 4 who are *IN* for the 1st of Aug.

Ty is very interested in a "draft as you go" type deal were the draft is continuous, no time limit. Your turn comes up, you make your pick whenever, then its the next person's turn.

As long as it's not the morning that will work for me too.

How would that draft as you go thing work? Considering once the draft is started there's timed rounds. Is there a way to turn the timer off or would it basically be drafting your team on here?

That's what I said, they aren't timed. Your turn comes up, its your turn. You pick, then its the next guys turn. Not timed.

I would have been down for it but we want the whole thing done prior to Aug 8th, and with the late notice for something like that I don't have confidence itll get done.

That's what I said, they aren't timed. Your turn comes up, its your turn. You pick, then its the next guys turn. Not timed.

I would have been down for it but we want the whole thing done prior to Aug 8th, and with the late notice for something like that I don't have confidence itll get done.

If everyone is prompt and keeps on their shit and uses an email address to check regularly we could get a good majority of it done ahead of time.

Moving forward I would like to start this up right after the actual draft so we have 4 months to do it.

I'm going to start it up. You can still make trades and what have you during the email portion and it'll take effect immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back