Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

I made an executive decision instead of 5 days of deliberation.

WE JUMPING IN FEET FIRST.

That and neither of my brothers could make it for the 1st. So this works out for them. Whatever is left they have entrusted me to pick for them.

Best executive decision ever

t2mt669.jpg

I just realized both my DL's are on the Patriots....that's gonna suck on their bye week.

Also may need to look for a trade for a top WR if anybody wants to talk.

Hmm, so how much of the Cowboys running game success was due to DeMarco Murray or was that line just that good? And has Larry Fitzgerald fallen off or was it b/c his QBs outside of Palmer were god awful? And will Demariyus Thomas continue to shine or will age make Peyton Manning just dump it off to his new bff Emmanuel Sanders?

These are questions Clay has made me think about in the past hour.

Clearly it means you should blow up your team and get your hands on some sweet sweet draft picks (of which I still have plenty of good ones left unlike Norcal).

Clearly. ;)

Apologies for holding things up everyone. Had some awful thunderstorms last week and my internet got fucked up be because of it. On my phone now, waiting for the AT&T guy to show up and hopefully resolve this finally.

Anyways, have an interesting trade offer on the table so once that gets settled, the next guy will be up sometime within the next few hours I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back