Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

Alright, thanks.

I'm feeling a little antsy with all the unbelievable moves going on in real life that I wanted to make a play at one of his big WRs, but I think I'm gonna wait and see how certain things pan out the next couple of weeks before making an offer.

Im feeling good. All of my major projects either saw their value remain the same or go up

(Shady McCoy, Julius Thomas, Jeremy Maclin...though the last one is arguable)

All went from being pieces of a puzzle to being THE primary weapon for their new team

Let's see.

Kept Theo Riddick, Reggie Bush gets released in favor of Riddick getting third down duties/passing situations and starting spot when Joique Bell goes down. That's a plus.

Brandin Cooks should get a ton of targets with Graham gone. That went in my favor.

Randall Cobb stays with Rodgers to keep getting them points.

Hughes stays with a strong Buffalo defense. Keeping his value up.

Cutler stays with the Bears. For better or worse at least I have a starter.

Rashad Jennings takes a hit with Vereen coming in, but he's my 4th/5th running back so I'm not overtly concerned there.

6 of the first 42 picks in the draft. I'm feeling good and I didn't even mention Jamaal Charles, Jeremy Hill (that project paid off beautifully right away), Antonio Brown, and Gronk. I'm unsure of Ellington but he should still figure in to their plays especially with upgraded line help.

Whew! I'm going to be honest here. I haven't been keeping up with my team, but let's just see how all this Free Agency craze has helped (fucked) me.

Alright, so my starting quarterback (Foles) has been traded to the worst team in the best division in football.

My top RB (Spiller) has an injury bug and is currently in search of a team. However, my second one (Sproles) may see an increase in usage due to the guy who replaced my top RB leaving that team.

My WRs (D.Thomas, Edelman) have stayed put and should continue to be good while catching short passes from their "vinatage" QBs.

My TEs (Gates, Bennett) are more or less the same as they are still on teams with QBs who are just good enough to make sure their numbers look good, and the back-up may be the new starter for his ass of a team due to them trading away their "Superstar" TE.

DBs (Talib, McKelvin, Swearinger, Adams) are alright, IF they actually stayed on the field. Probably going to look to see who's available in the draft as I need someone even semi-reliable.

My top LB (Willis) just retired, the second (Clowney) doesn't have enough testicular fortitude it seems to want to play, the third (Worrilow) is seemingly on his way to becoming an afterthought as his team has its hands in almost every rumored free agent at his position. I do have one (Davis) that seems to be ok, if his knees don't take a trip back in time.

As for my DLs, one (J.Smith) is seemingly on his way out the door. Another (Peppers) is doing a tremendous job fighting Father Time. The last (Cox) is on a team that is pretty hit and miss when it comes to defense.

It seems it will be a busy draft for me.

Shit, your mention of Willis retirement reminds me that now Chris "Take a trip to Borlando" Borland is gonna be the man in the middle, making shit happen again this year. Cha-ching.

Things look better for your TE Bennet. Sure to pick up more targets with Marshall gone.

Shit, your mention of Willis retirement reminds me that now Chris "Take a trip to Borlando" Borland is gonna be the man in the middle, making shit happen again this year. Cha-ching.

Things look better for your TE Bennet. Sure to pick up more targets with Marshall gone.

I know the 49ers have a lot of stuff, mostly bad, going on right now, but that defense should still be pretty decent next year.

And I would love for Cutler to make Bennett his new BFF as he helped me beat jmt last season pretty much by himself.

Yea. Even with all the injuries last year, the Niners D was 5th in DVOA. Back at full strength this year, I expect good things.

As far as everything else "going on" a big fat "so what" is my reply. Gore is gone? Hardly used him anyway. Miller arrested? Good fullback, but still just a fullback.

Kap's development and what is left in Anquan Boldin's legs are gonna be the deciding factors.

So this Jimmy Graham thing will be doing wonders for Russel Wilson, who will finally have a Red Zone threat. Good to have someone who can catch touchdown passes for my QB.

So can everyone check their goddamned trades please.

Seems ot be many of them simply dangling about, as well as one I sent out.

Also, we are going to set the keeper cut off date for the week leading up to the NFL draft.

I TAKE THAT BACK!

After further discussion, we have decided on

MAY 31ST FOR KEEPER CUTS

This will allow you to research who will be helped and hurt on your team by the draft.

!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking assholes!!

Keeper cuts coming in three weeks. I await all those who ignored the 677892 times we expressed this and act upset when they lose people they didn't want to.

Also the NFL rookie class has been loaded into the database!! Im fucking pumped!!

I think many people (myself included) just tend not to look at fantasy football leagues during the off season.

I think many people (myself included) just tend not to look at fantasy football leagues during the off season.

It's not about checking the website itself, do you not have an email you check everyday? If so, switch your Fantasy email to that one and you'll receive email notifications whenever you have a trade offer or there's an update or anything like that.

I check my email about once a month to clear it out basically. If someone sends me a trade offer or wants to discuss a trade your best bet is shoot me a PM here and I'll go check the site.

To be fair, I had my keepers set weeks ago. And before the keeper deadline I don't know who will be available in the draft, which makes trading not easy. Plus I'm still learning how to navigate the site.

Oh and if anyone wants Maurice Jones Drew or Troy Polamalu they're available.

To be fair, I had my keepers set weeks ago. And before the keeper deadline I don't know who will be available in the draft, which makes trading not easy. Plus I'm still learning how to navigate the site.

Oh and if anyone wants Maurice Jones Drew or Troy Polamalu they're available.

I have a 30th round pick for either available.

Actually NorCal, I do have a trade I'm lining up.

You seem to be in need of linebacker help since Chris Borland retired. I'm offering you a way to get it (in both an upgrade in the position as well as draft pick compensation). All you need to do is just take a slight decrease in running back awesomeness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back