Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

Yea. I think we are still waiting to see if we are gonna give you that other guys' team, or if we are gonna expand into the NY market. Most likely you will take over another guys team, since obviously, we would have to expand two at a time. Either way, I don't see why you wont be involved one way or the other by draft time.

The expansion will mostly be on defense. We are actually contracting offense by one.

Therefore, lots of players are there to pick up.

Yea. I think we are still waiting to see if we are gonna give you that other guys' team, or if we are gonna expand into the NY market. Most likely you will take over another guys team, since obviously, we would have to expand two at a time. Either way, I don't see why you wont be involved one way or the other by draft time.
I'd imagine expanding 2 teams in a deep dynasty league would lead to competing like a real life expansion team would (AKA they'd suck for a while). I wouldn't mind having to do that, being that I did just win my fantasy championship by playing Alex Smith in the playoffs (who is still yet to throw a TD to a WR).

Expanding roster size? Who the hell is even left to pick up?
the deeper the league the deeper the fun, because you have to dig deep into the depths of teams depth charts to find success.

Oh, and I think there's about 50 Jets waiting to be picked up.

It was a great season guys, thanks for joining Norcal and I in our twisted and convoluted experiment. I honestly enjoyed the hell out of this league more so then any others I have played in.

We had some very close matches throughout the season, including one getting changed due to a stat correction. The playoffs truly proved that anyone can win on any given Sunday, with the 2nd and 3rd seeds going down in round one. I would like to thank JMT for a spirited championship game, I would not mind facing you again in the championship game next year if it came down to that again.

And so the offseason begins, and as we've noted before that we will be making some modifications to scoring as well as the roster builds. We'll keep everyone informed on changes and gauge the reactions to said changes.

Overall for a short season I thought it turned out great. Rivalries were born, heated ones were continued, I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you guys for helping make this a great start to the Age of Empires Dynasty League.

Your final results:

Champion: The Rise of Chaos (Ty Burna)
2nd Place: The Young Bucks (JMT)
3rd Place: Akhilleus' Heels (Akhilleus)
4th Place: Da Coming of Rage (Ty's Youngest Bro)

Consolation Champion: The Edgeheads (Rated R)
Consolation 2nd Place: The Axe Handles
Consolation 3rd Place: Four Horsemen of Fantasy (Pancake)
Consolation 4th Place: Bad News Beard (Theo)

Thank you guys.

Finally got a chance to set my keepers after having internet problems since Christmas, think I've got a good base for my team going into next year and as long as I can get a pretty good RB (or two) in the draft and improve my defense a little bit, I like my odds of improving next season.

Congrats on the win, Ty. I thought benching Floyd might have cost you everything, but that Antonio Brown just cannot be stopped.

Great season guys. Really look forward to next year.

Good season guys. As of now I plan on continuing next year, I'll let you know if that changes.

The draft won't be a snake right?

NEW LEAGUE YEAR BEGINS HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MOTHERFUCKERS

Announcements and Changes

We have edited the scoring system to be slightly more consevrative for the average scoring, but have also lowered bonus levels...So if you have a guy who has a massive game, it will be truly heroic, instead of usually irrelevant (with our scoring before, if someone reached the bonus, you were probably killing your opponenent anyways)

Rosters have changed, and im pumped about the changes.

You have equal number defensive and offensive starters.

1 QB
2 RB
2 WR
1 TE
1 FLEX

2 DL 2 LB 2 DB 1 FLEX

1 K

The bigger change is going to a "sum total" style of roster, were we do not give you guys position maxes, we just give you a total number of bench spots to do what you will with it. Want 2 QBs and 15 RBs ? Go for it. Want a stacked QB stable like a bullpen? Go for it.

We went with 15 starters, and 25 Bench spots. You will also have an upped number at 25 keepers.

We have also approved a proposal to move the team formerly known as "The Axe Handles" to the NYC Market, to their new owner StormTrooper, if he still wants them,

Important Dates :

Keeper Cuts - April 15

AOE Draft - HOF weekend. We are open to working with people on wether we do it on Wed, thurs, fri, saturday whatever. Either way, by the time the HOF game kicks off, everyone will have their teams.

It all sounds great, man.

I'm ready!

tumblr_n351fqHFkf1qaqeu1o5_250.gif

Where the fuck is that prick The Holy One? Get in here and take this lashing. Fuck your shitty lucky ass Hawks btw. I hope not a single one of them scores a point in tomorrow's All-Star game.

We have also approved a proposal to move the team formerly known as "The Axe Handles" to the NYC Market, to their new owner StormTrooper, if he still wants them,
Hells yes I'm in. I look forward to a long tenure in this league, with many championships to come.

Now I just need to get into the league site to see what my team looks like. Oh and probably join said site, and be granted possession of said team.

Important Dates :

Keeper Cuts - April 15

AOE Draft - HOF weekend. We are open to working with people on wether we do it on Wed, thurs, fri, saturday whatever. Either way, by the time the HOF game kicks off, everyone will have their teams.
OK so I have 2 months before I need my cuts done? That's enough time to get my roster in order.

I have no clue what my team is but feel free to hit me up with trades.

Hells yes I'm in. I look forward to a long tenure in this league, with many championships to come.

Now I just need to get into the league site to see what my team looks like. Oh and probably join said site, and be granted possession of said team.

OK so I have 2 months before I need my cuts done? That's enough time to get my roster in order.

I have no clue what my team is but feel free to hit me up with trades.

Stay tuned, as far as your roster goes. Ty and I are discussing a pretty big idea as far as your particular situation goes.

More info by this evening.

Either way, you are in there like swimwear, sir.

Stay tuned, as far as your roster goes. Ty and I are discussing a pretty big idea as far as your particular situation goes.

More info by this evening.

Either way, you are in there like swimwear, sir.
can I see what it looks like? Is it a case where the former owner neglected his franchise, selling off all the assets for pennies on the dollar just to spite the locals, or did the owner just stop wanting the team and decided to walk away?

can I see what it looks like? Is it a case where the former owner neglected his franchise, selling off all the assets for pennies on the dollar just to spite the locals, or did the owner just stop wanting the team and decided to walk away?

He just walked away. We were very keen on keeping teams intact if someone left.

First time someone quit he started dumping his roster and I ripped his ownership away before he got too carried away and restored the roster back to what it was.

If things work out the way we want them to, itll be somewhat of a non issue anyway :)

Trust me, I think you guys will dig the solution.

So the big news is, we have another ownership opporutnity opened up.

Thriller has been contacted, and if he accepts, we will have a franchise in the midwest!!

The big news for your guys roster is.....

We will melt down both teams into a pool, and have a mini draft, right here on WZ, just between the two of you :)

We will give you the pool available later on this evening,

So the big news is, we have another ownership opporutnity opened up.

Thriller has been contacted, and if he accepts, we will have another franchise in the midwest!!

The big news for your guys roster is.....

We will melt down both teams into a pool, and have a mini draft, right here on WZ, just between the two of you :)

We will give you the pool available later on this evening,

Fixed that for you.

It all sounds great, man.

I'm ready!

tumblr_n351fqHFkf1qaqeu1o5_250.gif

Where the fuck is that prick The Holy One? Get in here and take this lashing. Fuck your shitty lucky ass Hawks btw. I hope not a single one of them scores a point in tomorrow's All-Star game.

Ok now, it's one thing to talk shit about our fantasy league (which I lead the series 1-0 btw), but it's another thing to bring and wish ill on my Atlanta Hawks. They haven't done anything to nobody (unless you like a certain team in the NBA then chances are they probably beat them). I hope Anthony Davis unibrow gets shaved.

Since it seems like trades are possible in the off season, I'd love to get my hands on a top RB if someone wants to talk trades. I'll consider any non ridiculous offers.

Dispersal Draft Players

Quarterbacks
Ben Roethlisberger
EJ Manuel
Blake Bortles

Russel Wilson
Kirk Cousins
Mike Glennon
Logan Thomas

Running Backs

Le'Veon Bell
Isaiah Crowell
Andre Williams
Carlos Hyde
Bryce Brown
Montee Ball
Christine Michael

Eddie Lacy
Alfred Morris
Zac Stacy
Justin Forsett
Lorenzo Taliaferro
Maurice Jones-Drew

Wide Receivers
Marques Colston
Martavis Bryant
Keenan Allen
Andre Holmes
Justin Hunter
Cody Latimer

Mike Evans
Cordarrelle Patterson
Markus Wheaton
Andre Roberts
Cecil Shorts
Stevie Johnson
Brian Tyms

Tight Ends
Jermaine Gresham
Luke Wilson
Ladarius Green

Zach Ertz
Richard Rodgers
Tyler Eifert

Kickers
Justin Tucker
Mason Crosby
Graham Gano
Josh Scobee

Defensive Linemen
Jason Pierre-Paul
Jared Allen
Cameron Heyward
Charles Johnson
Aaron Donald
Cliff Avril

Linebackers
Justin Houston
Karlos Dansby
Ryan Shazier
DeAndre Levy
Sio Moore
Jerod mayo

Defensive Backs
Husain Abdullah
Louis Delmas
Darqueze Dennard
Barry Church
Jonathan Cyprien
Troy Polamalu

That should cover it. We'll go until all are gone. Obviously you don't have to keep them all as you have a 25 keeper limit.

Ignore my PM, Ty. It's time for me to own the most successful STL football franchise.

Excellent. Shoot me your email and I'll get you in. Also call heads or tails in the PM as well. If you're correct you'll get the team with the #6 overall pick, if not you'll get the team with the #10 overall pick and without a 2nd round pick. Stormy will get the other.

Whoever gets the team with the #10 overall pick will go first in the Dispersal Draft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back