Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

This win is extra sweet since Will is a Panthers fan.

smooth-russian-kid.gif

Ty you bastard. Ruined my night. Now I have more competition in the playoffs. I was going to be the highest seed :(

Ty you bastard. Ruined my night. Now I have more competition in the playoffs. I was going to be the highest seed :(

You should see the conversation I was sending to Norcal the whole time. It went from:

Norcal: OH SHIT THE TOP TWO SEEDS COULD BE GOING DOWN.

Me: I got Cutler down 28, I just need a half decent game.

End of the first:

Me: FUCK CUTLER. WORTHLESS PILE OF SHIT WHY DID I DRAFT HIM?

End of the third:

Me: Bring on the draft!

3 minutes left:

Me: There's a chance...there's a chance. Come on Cutler!

Bears Punt:

Me: Fuck.

Ingram score:

ME: I'M STILL ALIVE! 70 yards and a TD! LET'S FUCKING DO THIS.

I knew I had it the whole time.

:lmao: Man it seems that drive simultaneously murdered championship births gave resurrection to so many more.

Well I'm glad I won this week, may be in the losers bracket but still hoping to win out in that bracket.

Man my team started hot and then completely shit the bed. Sounds like the majority of my season.

On the bright side looks like we'll be playing each other for the championship in my league. I believe we faced off for it last year too and I won so I fully expect you to crush me.

This win is extra sweet since Will is a Panthers fan.

smooth-russian-kid.gif

I'm not even gonna lie. I followed both the Bears attempt to help Carolina lead the division, AND the first half of the game until you passed me in points at which case I knew my fricken kicker wasn't about to help me catch back up. I also knew at that point, Carolina suddenly needed to root for Atlanta.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I started the wrong Manning. On the plus side, Murray broke a bone in his hand, and I likely would've been SOL for next week anyways.

Sucks NorCal and I were both bounced in the first round of the Playoffs. Whelp, that's what this league is about. Anything can happen, and this proves it.

JMT - congrats on the fantasy win. I hope you continue and win it all. As for the real world, your Saints need to let Carolina just take our dumpster fire of a division to a historical new level. (1st team to win back-to-back titles, potential to be the worst team to ever enter the playoffs/record-wise, AND potential to make a legit run at the right time and make people forever think twice about records meaning anything once the playoffs start. #Worst2First)

Over the next few weeks, Ty and myself will begin discussing reforms we would like to make to the league.

Im throwing this out there to let you guys know you are more than welcome to make suggestions.

JMT, it looks like you and I will be squaring off in the Championship.

Looking forward to it sir.

JMT, it looks like you and I will be squaring off in the Championship.

Looking forward to it sir.

Yeah you're still not 100% in the clear but I think you have it in hand.

The best of luck to you.

Tannehill > Brees since that trade got made.

Tanny is definitely legit. I'm not sure though if I ever would have made the move to start him over Kaep this season, so the trade was still a big blessing for me since Brees got me to the championship game and Kaep (outside of Saturday) has sucked ass.

Tanny is definitely legit. I'm not sure though if I ever would have made the move to start him over Kaep this season, so the trade was still a big blessing for me since Brees got me to the championship game and Kaep (outside of Saturday) has sucked ass.

The post was not directed at you, my good man. No one can blame you for taking on a guy who is pretty much an automatic 4000 yards and 35 td every year.

So one reform we are looking at is getting rid of Kickers, and having 7 offensive starters, and 7 defensive.

Your 7 Offense will be

QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex and 1 TE

Your 7 Defense will be

2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB, and 1 Flex.

That much, is already decided. The only part we differ on is keeping a kicker, for 15 total starters, or getting rid of the K, for 14 total starters.

We are also going to tighten down the scoring a little. Itll only be slight (IE 2 more yards for RBs, 3 for WR, 4 or 5 for QB per point) but also will lower the bonus zones to keep scoring dynamic.

In addition we'll bump up the total number of players you can have at the defensive spots on your roster as well.

Something like 4 DL, 4 LB, 4 DB.

People's steadfast dedication for kickers befuddles me. Strikes me more of a resistance to change sort of thing, but hey, if thats how the majority feels, then we will keep em.

Keeps it more like the NFL. I thought that's why you guys loved head to head format and all the defensive positions added in...because it made it more like the NFL. So getting rid of kickers goes in the opposite direction.

We'll also entertain the idea of extending the roster limit size as well.

Otherwise it'll be 15 starters and 15 bench, enough for a backup at each spot but not enough to stash potential.

I wouldn't be against extending the roster size considering we've extended keepers and starting positions. Although with 14 teams there's not exactly much more we can add. More defensive guys is probably what I'd invest in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back