Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

So Dynasty format is drafting more for potential with a mix of some modern production?

Like, say, draft Johnny Manziel and Bridgewater for the future, but get someone like DeMarco Murray and AJ Green for now?

Sounds intriguing and exhausting.

Hey JMT, who's in your sig?

Also looks like I'm gonna win this week, for the first year and it not being a full season plus me trading away my top RB, I can handle being .500.

Also I have a question for Ty and Norcal, do we HAVE to keep 15 people? If not, does that change anything draft wise? According to my dad it means you pick before everybody else for every less keeper you have. Also follow up question, when do keepers need to be set by and how do I set them?

CLAYMATION!!! CLAYMATION!!! CLAYMATION!!!

HE DID IT!!! BAH GAWD HE DID IT!!!

First off, win-loss will dictate were you pick. And no, you dont have to keep any players I do not think, but That would be unadvisable. Your whole team will end up rookies and guys everyone else cut.

Also, we upped the keepers to 20, btw.

We decided 6 weeks prior to the draft is when keepers need to be decided / the draft pool will be set.

Alexandra Daddario.

See now I feel bad b/c you accepted the loss in a classy way. Dammit jmt, why can't you be like most Saints fans I know and be immature?

I'll get you next season. ;)

In the meantime, it's either Saints steal the division, or #SaveSmitty. After yesterday I'm definitely rooting for either or because FUCK the Panthers and that squad full of punks.

As far as my playoff chances here, I mean, if the Saints get hot then I stand a chance with me having their top 3 offensive threats. But if they continue to play like shit, then I'm going to get my ass handed to me in the first round.

Yep, my Fantasy season went as I expected. Let's see if I can make some moves and win big next year.

CLAYMATION!!! CLAYMATION!!! CLAYMATION!!!

HE DID IT!!! BAH GAWD HE DID IT!!!

First off, win-loss will dictate were you pick. And no, you dont have to keep any players I do not think, but That would be unadvisable. Your whole team will end up rookies and guys everyone else cut.

Also, we upped the keepers to 20, btw.

We decided 6 weeks prior to the draft is when keepers need to be decided / the draft pool will be set.

20 keepers??? Glad we talked about that. I think around 15 keeps is perfect. But 20 keepers in a 14 man league is a bit cray.

Also looks like I'm gonna win this week, for the first year and it not being a full season plus me trading away my top RB, I can handle being .500.

Also I have a question for Ty and Norcal, do we HAVE to keep 15 people? If not, does that change anything draft wise? According to my dad it means you pick before everybody else for every less keeper you have. Also follow up question, when do keepers need to be set by and how do I set them?

As for keepers, as Norcal said we upped it to 20, you do not have to use all 20.

The system will automatically change how many picks you have according to the amount of keepers. So for instance I have 19 keepers set right now, I'll have 11 picks in the draft. Pending on how your trades with picks are will dictate part of that as well. It holds true to the 30 man roster limit.

To further that, my 11 picks as of right now:

1 1st
3 2nd
2 3rd
1 4th
1 5th
2 7th
1 8th

If I had not traded any of my picks, I would have a pick from round 1 to round 11. Or if you use all 20 keepers, then you would have 10 picks, so on and so on. Really it's up to how many picks you want.

As an aside, we'll also need a new member, as it appears Paul Bunyan's Axe has stopped checking on his team.

Edit: I had 19 keeper set.....so my math was off.

Finally if you wish to start setting your Keepers, go to your team page, click on Settings, and then Set My Keepers. Check the boxes next to those you wish to keep and hit ok.

Paul Bunyan's Axe I'm pretty sure still wants to be in the league. Hold off a little bit before you kick him. I think he's just tanking this year because we started so late. I don't blame him I thought about it myself but I thought I could still contend with my team.

Paul Bunyan's Axe I'm pretty sure still wants to be in the league. Hold off a little bit before you kick him. I think he's just tanking this year because we started so late. I don't blame him I thought about it myself but I thought I could still contend with my team.

We can hold off then, we're not in a huge rush to find someone new.

Never mind, I just talked to him. He said he's not really interested anymore to be honest. I told him to come on here and tell ya guys but he was just like "Eh they can sort it out" so I figured I'd let you know. Guess I was wrong.

I don't know him real well, not like we're friends in real life or something. I just met him on here through talking about sports and we ended up befriending each other on FB.

Understandable. It appears I can't remove him anyway until after the season, so we have 63 days until we can make any changes in that regard.

Understandable. It appears I can't remove him anyway until after the season, so we have 63 days until we can make any changes in that regard.

How'd you do it with the dude who had a temper tantrum and quit? Think Pancake took over his team

How'd you do it with the dude who had a temper tantrum and quit? Think Pancake took over his team

We were relatively early in the season. It's just telling me it can't during the playoffs.

SO both the number 1 AND 2 seeds in our playoffs may get bounced tonight.

ANY GIVEN WEEKEND BABY

I feel good about my chances. I need 28 from Cutler as I told you earlier. Unless we're in for a Cutler Meltdown special, then I'm fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back