Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

Im open to moving some draft picks if anyone wants to throw trades at me.

If you want a 1st or a 2nd, please dont act like a moron, and review my roster first. Is the guy you are sending me going to crack my line up? If the answer isnt easliy "yes" then just hold on to the offer

For as much as the Saints suck game wise, fantasy wise it's nice to have a few of them as they led a huge comeback for me tonight that I thought was impossible beforehand.

A spirited contest, sir achilles!!

Haha, yeah it figures my biggest matchup of the season ended up being the week I had my only solid RB out on bye.

Hopefully we'll meet again in the playoffs, your team probably would have came out on top anyway you're killing me in total points this year.

Bring on the division deciding game!!!!!

I can either take the division and get the 2nd seed for sure, and if I win, a very good chance at the 1st seed in the playoffs provided I keep my points for lead on Norcal and he loses. Or I can lose and slide all the way to 5th if things break the worst way possible for me.

I'm looking ahead to next year already. I'm hoping I can cut my losses on this year and make a couple trades without totally murdering my team for the rest of this year.

Can't wait to put that chump Holy One out to pasture. :samurai:

Despite having 2 of my top 3 draft picks on the IR along with 4 others, despite Theo's Ridiculous Week 1, despite Ben Roethlisberger losing his damn mind against the Ravens, despite losing to the same guy two weeks in a row, despite Chris Boreland (who I am still convince is a player that NorCal made up) apparently being the only guy on the 49ers capable of making a tackle, despite Andy Bitch Made Dalton doing his best to fuck me, I would go through all of that again if it means beating you and possibly knocking you out of the playoffs.

It hurt to give up Forte but I figure with those extra picks and the ones I have of my own I should be able to take someone who could replace his value.

Now if Will would decide if he's gonna accept my trade or not...

I hate trade sitters. Shit drives me nuts.

It hurt to give up so much potential production in this type of league, but I had to give my best shot to grabbing Forte.

may end up regretting this by week 8 of next year lulz

I ended up changing my mind on the trade anyway haha. But I'll feel good about my teams chances next year if I manage to pick up a good young TE.

Any chance the trade I have pending can get pushed through in time for tonight's game? Would like to be able to start Witten tonight.

Any chance the trade I have pending can get pushed through in time for tonight's game? Would like to be able to start Witten tonight.

If it wasn't done in time, I'm sure you could get them to edit it for you considering you said you wanted it before the game started.

And why the hell are the Cowboys playing on Thursday night? That's shit. They played Thursday last week. I guess it's not as bad because the Bears also played on Thursday, but still that's freaking awful scheduling. Whatever though. If the Bears played on Sunday last week that would be crazy, but I guess the NFL wouldn't go that far.

I don't think there's much they can do about it, but I am still hoping to complete another trade for a TE before Sunday so oh well.

I don't think there's much they can do about it, but I am still hoping to complete another trade for a TE before Sunday so oh well.

If both parties agreed to a trade and all that was needed was commissioner approval, assuming it'd get approved, I don't see why he can't be edited into your lineup as long as you said you wanted him in there before the game started.

So Holy One got off to a lucky start last night. We had Marshall vs. Bennett going head-to-head basically, and Marshall goes down in the 2nd Quarter after making a couple of big catches, pretty much making Bennett Cutler's go-to-guy. Bennett ended up getting over 30 fucking points

Do you guys now see why I can't stand this motherfucker? Lucky son of a bitch.

You know what I really can't stand, and it's actually a pet peeve of mine when it comes to Fantasy Football. It is shitty, shitty trade offers. I mean to the point where the trade feels almost insulting. I'm not gonna name names, but you know who you are.

I know it's after the fact, but I modified your roster so Witten is your starting TE. You'll get whatever points he got last night.

You know what I really can't stand, and it's actually a pet peeve of mine when it comes to Fantasy Football. It is shitty, shitty trade offers. I mean to the point where the trade feels almost insulting. I'm not gonna name names, but you know who you are.

Hey I haven't thrown any trades your way in awhile so don't look at me.

The worst trade offer I ever got was in fantasy baseball. My league is a lot more complex than most leagues. It's hard to explain. AL and NL is separate, we have a 12 man farm system of minor league players, a rookie draft. Farm guys are huge. It's pretty much how you build your team.

But anyway...this is like 2011-2012...right before the draft, this is for the AL team, this guy offers me Jurickson Profar for Robinson Cano. And if I remember correctly, I think he also wanted a second round or third round pick in there too. It was literally one of the most insulting offers I have ever gotten. The guy might have well just emailed me in big bolded letters "go fuck yourself" because it would have been less offensive.

Now I mean at the time Jurickson Profar was listed as the number one prospect in the entire league, but still...no way in hell I was giving you arguably one of the best second baseman in the league for a guy who hadn't proven shit.

So Holy One got off to a lucky start last night. We had Marshall vs. Bennett going head-to-head basically, and Marshall goes down in the 2nd Quarter after making a couple of big catches, pretty much making Bennett Cutler's go-to-guy. Bennett ended up getting over 30 fucking points

Do you guys now see why I can't stand this motherfucker? Lucky son of a bitch.

Going to be honest, I stopped watching the game after the Cowboys went up by 28 and Bennett only had 3 catches for like 21 yards, so I stopped caring. Man, you got to love those garbage time stats :).

Julian Edelman you are officially my *****, thanks you and Andy Motherfucking Dalton for showing up today. Also, thanks to Carolina Panthers for not only embarassing the Aints at their place but also keeping the little midget and his buddies in check. This definitely softens the blow from the inevitable ass whooping that will come from the Packers tomorrow. Finally, jmt all I can say is:

[youtube]s9E7fiqdrw4[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back