Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

LMAO Wait, so someone just walked.. because the scores were too high? THEN proceeded to try and dump his roster, in an exact way to recreate how a small infant would throw their toys from *said* crib?

Sorry, seriously, it's a dick thing to say.. but wow. Pretty sure a simple "I'm sorry I wasn't AS committed as I once claimed to be, and I'll be backing out now because I can't handle it, or get my way." would've sufficed.

I can see why this guy dropped from the League, holy hell what a shit sandwich of a team. Doesn't help when practically all of his Defensive Linemen hit the IR this week.

Something being discussed for the offseason (because Ty doesnt want to tinker any more in season, which I can roll with) is possibly shrinking the amount of required starters, and expanding flex positions.

IE only requiring 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 QB, and 1 TE. then have say, 3 flex starters, so you can do whatever you want.

Now before you resist, truly consider the options it provides everyone. Its like running different "systems", or bulding a team towards what YOU truly want.

Ty even brought up the idea of going ALL flex, with the exception of a QB.....To give the MOST options to everyone possible. I would not be entirely against this, though I would prefer at least some small shred of traditional line up.

What do you guys think?

I feel like having an all flex or expanding flex positions takes away some of the difficulty in setting/balancing your lineup. That and I think it would eliminate the majority of trades in the league. Why bother giving up Muscle Hamster or McKinnon to get a Golden Tate or Mike Wallace when you can just start all of your runningbacks.

I feel like having an all flex or expanding flex positions takes away some of the difficulty in setting/balancing your lineup. That and I think it would eliminate the majority of trades in the league. Why bother giving up Muscle Hamster or McKinnon to get a Golden Tate or Mike Wallace when you can just start all of your runningbacks.

solid point

Something being discussed for the offseason (because Ty doesnt want to tinker any more in season, which I can roll with) is possibly shrinking the amount of required starters, and expanding flex positions.

IE only requiring 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 QB, and 1 TE. then have say, 3 flex starters, so you can do whatever you want.

Now before you resist, truly consider the options it provides everyone. Its like running different "systems", or bulding a team towards what YOU truly want.

Ty even brought up the idea of going ALL flex, with the exception of a QB.....To give the MOST options to everyone possible. I would not be entirely against this, though I would prefer at least some small shred of traditional line up.

What do you guys think?

I'm pretty laid back and easy going with most things. I like the idea(s) presented.

I would consider the 1 starter per position, and 3 flex spots though.. over an ALL flex franchise. Purely for reasons stated above. (If I knew I only had to play ALL WR's or RB's, I wouldn't even bother trying to stock one or the other.)

Need SOME balance in there somewhere.

What do you guys think?

Sorry, but I don't like it at all. WRs get more points then RBs, so giving someone the option to start four wideouts and one RB is pretty stupid. I already think it's stupid that you can only start two RBs and then the rest be wideouts.

Let's just keep it how it is. Otherwise things lose balance.

Also, I actually like the team pancake is taking over. He's got AJ Green, Jordan Matthews, Alshon Jeffery, Doug Martin, Matthew Stafford is a solid fantasy QB and plus he has two young QBs who could pan out in the future.

Sorry, but I don't like it at all. WRs get more points then RBs, so giving someone the option to start four wideouts and one RB is pretty stupid. I already think it's stupid that you can only start two RBs and then the rest be wideouts.

Let's just keep it how it is. Otherwise things lose balance.

Also, I actually like the team pancake is taking over. He's got AJ Green, Jordan Matthews, Alshon Jeffery, Doug Martin, Matthew Stafford is a solid fantasy QB and plus he has two young QBs who could pan out in the future.

I don't like the team for this season with the way things are going right now. All of them are having off seasons (AJ Green has just had such a bad season with injuries.) I would love to play optimist, but I don't see myself going .500 this season.

Plus, Johnny Manziel won't be going anywhere if Cleveland continues to be average instead of god awful this season.

I don't like the team for this season with the way things are going right now. All of them are having off seasons (AJ Green has just had such a bad season with injuries.) I would love to play optimist, but I don't see myself going .500 this season.

Plus, Johnny Manziel won't be going anywhere if Cleveland continues to be average instead of god awful this season.

Eh who gives a fuck about this season. We started in the middle of the year, and you're starting later.

I personally don't like Johnny Foosball because of his playing style. I hate mobile QBs like that. But if he can be as good as he was in college, and with Josh Gordon back, and that Cleveland defense, he could at least put up some decent numbers for a starting QB. Definitely worth having in this league, but then again I doubt you'll want to keep 3 QBs anyway, I probably wouldn't even keep 2 in your situation, so it doesn't matter.

Is it possible to trade Keeper claims? Not that I'm interested in making a move like that, but I'd think it'd be neat if we could trade a keeper pick for players.

Bunch of foot dragger non-trade responding motherfuckers.

CHECK YOUR TRADDEESSSSS

Except you JMT. Good doing buisness with you.

Sooo how the hell is that Drew Brees trade fair? Don't agree with that trade or it being pushed through.

Then I suppose its a good thing I made the trade for my team and not yours.

Its fair because I wanted to do it?

Its a risk, im aware. If it works out, then you all are fucked.

If it doesn't, ill have to figure something out.....and I will.

Funny enough, I orchestrated the original trade for Brees with the final outcome of getting Tannehill in mind. I knew once I got Brees (from Clays bench) it would be enough to have JMT send me Tannehill.

Best case scenario, I gave up bench players for someone who nets me 50 points a game, a newly emerging young star in the league. Worst case, I only slightly downgraded from the 30 - 34 Flacco was getting me before I made the moves.

Then I suppose its a good thing I made the trade for my team and not yours.

Its fair because I wanted to do it?

Its a risk, im aware. If it works out, then you all are fucked.

If it doesn't, ill have to figure something out.....and I will.

Funny enough, I orchestrated the original trade for Brees with the final outcome of getting Tannehill in mind. I knew once I got Brees (from Clays bench) it would be enough to have JMT send me Tannehill.

Trading Brees for Tannehill is a horrible move, Tannehill will be lucky if he's even got a secure lock on the QB job next year.

But in general I'm not a fan of all trades being pushed through, I think we should be allowed to vote on them.

Trading Brees for Tannehill is a horrible move, Tannehill will be lucky if he's even got a secure lock on the QB job next year.

But in general I'm not a fan of all trades being pushed through, I think we should be allowed to vote on them.

Well thats my risk to take. Feel free to doubt me being able to figure something out if it doesnt work :)

Do all the owners in the NFL vote on wether trades go through?

Smart owners take advantage of stupid ones. It is what it is.

We are all grown ups. There is no babysitting here. The only trade I will not push through is if someone is obviously trying to sabotage the league.

I know I'm not in this league, but I can say with confidence that I've never seen any sort of trade veto used and it turn out well. The only time they should be used is if it's an obvious roster dump, in my opinion.

I know I'm not in this league, but I can say with confidence that I've never seen any sort of trade veto used and it turn out well. The only time they should be used is if it's an obvious roster dump, in my opinion.

No one in this league will have anyone but themselves determining the path and future of their team. That is shit, ESPECIALLY in a dynasty league.

Bunch of foot dragger non-trade responding motherfuckers.

CHECK YOUR TRADDEESSSSS

Except you JMT. Good doing buisness with you.

Hey our original deal I thought was fantastic (For me) if only you decided to pull the trigger immediately instead of researching ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back