Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

As far as overal high scoring, we are actually in a happy middle between ESPN Amish-level conservative, and Yahoo all out fucking madness.

I totally fucked up on defensive this week. Guys I started did shit and the guys I benched went all over the place. Luckily Ben Roethlisberger is putting up crazy points.

I totally fucked up on defensive this week. Guys I started did shit and the guys I benched went all over the place. Luckily Ben Roethlisberger is putting up crazy points.

LOL. I looked at your roster and was like "Oh, he has Ben. Maybe thats a market for a Flacco trade"

Guess not. :lmao: :lmao:

LOL. I looked at your roster and was like "Oh, he has Ben. Maybe thats a market for a Flacco trade"

Guess not. :lmao: :lmao:

By the time I took him all the legit fantasy QBs were gone. So I took Ben for now and Blake Bortles for the future. I'm not planning on really contending for half a season anyway, I was drafting pretty much solely for this year with the exception of drafting a few guys like Ben, Colston, Jackson, and Gresham.

By the time I took him all the legit fantasy QBs were gone. So I took Ben for now and Blake Bortles for the future.

Same strategy I use. Though lots of people dont realize Flacco has been a top 10 QB this year(albeit with skewed rankings, since he can be so wildly up or down). Ill probably look for one in the draft. Mariota or Jameis Winston.

Same strategy I use. Though lots of people dont realize Flacco has been a top 10 QB this year(albeit with skewed rankings, since he can be so wildly up or down). Ill probably look for one in the draft. Mariota or Jameis Winston.

Yeah if Bortles doesn't pan out I'll just keep looking. QB isn't that much of a priority. It's nice to have a Luck or Rodgers, but guys like Flacco and Ben can have big weeks for ya too if you need them too. Or a guy like Rivers or Romo or Cutler, they're all usually out there in most leagues. This one is deeper though so maybe not all of them.

Thank you Nick Foles, it feels good to have a QB I can trust. Now all I need is for Peppers to put up some solid numbers and hope that Dallas TE #3 doesn't have the obscure out of nowhere game of the week.

Well that's a shame. Thanks for your participation, and I hope you find something that suits you better. We continue to maintain the league isn't anything other than exactly as it was advertised to be.

I want no part of a league where a defense scores 90 points. I'll be doing a player dump shortly.

If that's the case I'll just remove you from the league, no need to do a player dump. I already got someone else interested in joining.

Not a huge fan of high scoring leagues myself, but it's something different and that's why I'm not complaining. I'm more of a normal scoring, total points, just offense sort of player. But this league is completely different than anything else I'm in so it adds variety, I like it.

It won't be hard to find his replacement. There's already a couple guys who showed interest. Doug Crashin wanted in, and so did that Stormtrooper guy.

You guys made it clear in the opening post that this was going have offense and defense, and they were going to be equal in points. So I don't know why he's so surprised.

I can't be mad that Ingram is a big reason why you're kicking my ass so badly, Norcs (although Maclin was a huge reason too and I'm up against that POS in another league, where at least Ingram is on my team).

Congrats on your victory this week, Norcal.

I can't be mad that Ingram is a big reason why you're kicking my ass so badly, Norcs (although Maclin was a huge reason too and I'm up against that POS in another league, where at least Ingram is on my team).

Congrats on your victory this week, Norcal.

To be fair, it was a rout before Ingram popped off. Pleasant surprise, since really I went with him in the draft because no one else was left. The fact he could be a solid contributor is very nice. Bodes well for the team.

Yeah I'm fine with it. Are there any notable players on this guys team?

QB: Matt Stafford/Teddy Bridgewater/Johnny Manziel
RB: Denard Robinson/Benny Cunningham/Doug Martin/Terrence West/Shonn Greene/Lance Dunbar
WR: Alshon Jeffrey/Jordan Matthews/Eric Decker/AJ Green/Philly Brown/Cole Beasley/Aaron Dobson
TE: Jordan Reed/Travis Kelce
K: Dan Bailey/Sebastian Janikowski
DEF: Patrick Peterson/Marcel Dareus/Khalil Mack/James Laurinaitis/Deone Bucannon/Da'Norris Searcy/Lamarr Houston/Chris Long/Bobby Wagner

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back