Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

Thriller won the toss, and invites have been sent.

Let me know what time would work best for you guys to do the Dispersal Draft. We'll do it right here on the boards.

Stormtrooper will go first.

I have officially joined the League, and with re-location comes a new identity. The Axe Handles have now become "The Bowles Movement"

Well the coin toss was worthless haha.

Since Stormy took the team with the #6 overall team, Thriller will go first in the Dispersal Draft.

My team was weird. Started strong and then completely imploded. Look forward to the off season. I'll inform my kid brother to check out the thread.

I wanted to give you both a bit of time to reearch the draft pool, and then agree on a time and place. Though at the same time, I suppose there isnt really a live draft time limit necessary

Awesome, Thriller will start it out then.

Norcal will be your moderator. I have a beer and games calling my name.

We are going tonight?

I mean I guess im cool with it, if they are. Already provided proper valentines day services to the ol lady in every fahsion needed, so, I am just hanging the rest of the night/

If you guys would like to do your draft tonight, then feel free

Well I mean does it have to happen quickly? I mean we can start the draft, then finish it later, it's not like it needs to be quick, we have 2 months before we have to set our keepers.

We are going tonight?

I mean I guess im cool with it, if they are. Already provided proper valentines day services to the ol lady in every fahsion needed, so, I am just hanging the rest of the night/

If you guys would like to do your draft tonight, then feel free

Totally up to all three of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back