Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

Question, I've noticed that when sending a trade offer you can offer or ask for picks from this years draft even if said pick has already been made, how does that work?

I mean it in the nicest way possible.

Seriously, you had to fucking steal Kendricks from me? I should have known better.

I know.

I was for sure when you traded up and ended up taking Oliver Vernon that it was to jump me to snatch Kendricks.

Ty and myself were discussing doing away with divisions, and just having everyone Vs everyone, with the top 8 teams making it in the playoffs.

Would any of you jump off a bridge over this? To me, it makes it much more fair.

So I believe the proper thing to say when someone drafts the guy you wanted to pick is "Fuck You (insert name of team owner)". Well FUCK YOU (guy who owns team named FireCloud). Cro is gonna go off this year since teams are gonna throw on him a lot. They'll learn not to throw on Cro, as he'll just catch the ball intended for the receiver.

Also, any of you who can not make it, and would like myself or Ty to act as a proxy for you instead of the CPU, just send us a PM of what you feel your teams weaknesses are, and we will give you the best players available at your pick.

There is no need to worry about shenanigans, since, at the risk of sounding like a prick, Ty and myself aren't afraid of any of you. LOL. Giving you the best players we can will only make things more interesting.

Sorry if I held things up for awhile guys, until last night I forgot all about the ongoing draft for a few days and didn't check on it.

7PM is doable. I may miss the beginning of it due to dinner and just waking up, but I will be there (unless I'm working which I don't think I am).

OH HEY WOULD ANYONE ELSE LIKE TO HAND TY A YOUNG STUD RUNNING BACK THAT IS SET TO EXPLODE WHILE WE ARE HERE?

WOULD YOU LIKE CARLOS HYDE AND CHRISTINE MICHEAL FOR A FUCKING 233RD ROUND PICK WHILE WE ARE HERE? WHO HAS GURLEY AND GORDON, FUCK IT, SEND THEM TOO!

I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back