Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

I'm willing to entertain offers on Joseph if anybody needs some help at DL, mainly looking for picks for next year but I'd also take RB help for the future. Either make me an offer or send me a PM and we can try to work something out.

Will should go ahead and throw in the towel this week.

Had no clue you were in this league.

Gotta rest up his starters for the playoffs !

LOL Rodgers kind of looked like he quit to rest up for the playoffs.. Suh and his 0 also continues my string of bad luck with DL.. luckily, no one else put up anything on my bench so I don't feel as bad as I did last week when it was the difference in my loss.

Also, I'm limping into the playoffs with several injured players. Mostly at LB. My WR's have also decided to stop playing.. I'm looking at Jones, mostly.

If I go one and done in the playoffs, I'm gonna be PRET-TY upset. Sad thing is, I can see it happening.

Oh Ladarius Green. You beautiful waiver wire diamond sitting among the scrap heap. Thank you for being there when I needed you.

Can't say I didn't call this, but it looks like Bell will be the cause of my downfall.

I'm perplexed on why I continue to start Benjamin, and injuries to defensive guys kind of hurt, but still. Bell is killing it with plenty of time to continue.

Rodgers won't put up 60 against Seattle, and I doubt I get enough production from Blount and Smith to counter the defensive guys FC still has.

Well FUCK!

How about that upset! Didn't even give myself much of a chance against Theo but between injuries and people under performing I managed to beat him.

That said I'll be shocked if I make it past the next round. But a top 4 finish after 2 years in the losers bracket is a great improvement.

So after a terrible early showing I managed to pull within 4 points at the conclusion of Sunday. A corner and a Linebacker will be going up against the Man, The Myth, The Legend.... JUSTIN FUCKING TUCKER. While not guaranteed, I'm confident my keeper-kicker will get the W for me.

Most points scored against. Bell absolutely killed it.

That said, and being down by over 60.. I have confidence in New England and Baltimore to light it up and get me these much needed points. LOL

Good lord the favorites all fall hard this week.

#1, #2, #4, and #6 (Nick's team who I was dreading facing in the playoffs) are out.

Absolutely crazy first round, eh?

How about that upset! Didn't even give myself much of a chance against Theo but between injuries and people under performing I managed to beat him.

That said I'll be shocked if I make it past the next round. But a top 4 finish after 2 years in the losers bracket is a great improvement.

Congrats on taking me down homie, good luck the rest of the way.

Barring miracles on both sides... it's looking like it'll be an all Hollow Ones Championship game.

(Hollow Ones is a WZCW reference FYI, Thriller and I are in a stable together.)

Barring miracles on both sides... it's looking like it'll be an all Hollow Ones Championship game.

(Hollow Ones is a WZCW reference FYI, Thriller and I are in a stable together.)

Yeah there's no way in hell Thompson and Gano will get me enough points to win, congrats on the victory.

I'll just have to shoot for 3rd place next week.

Well I take that back. Suddenly very doable for Rage to make this comeback happen. Only down 16 with 4 players going with a full half to go.

God damn it, Ty

I jinxed it, but truth be told, and I mean zero offense to you, I wanted to face my brother in the championship game. The trash talk started Monday night and it won't end at all this week. I'm also looking for revenge for losing to him in the regular season on some bullshit stat corrections.

The 2017 season for Age of Empires has officially begun!

What this means the schedule has been generated, so go take a look and mark down your marquee games. You may also begin cutting players if you're absolutely sure you want to drop them.

As a reminder, March 15th I will be drawing for the draft lottery. And April 1st is officially cut day when I will clear keepers.

Let the offseason begin!

Hey guys,

I know I was supposed to do the draft lottery tonight, but I ended up having to watch my daughter and my one year old niece all night. I never had an opportunity to do it. On top of that I just had some very sad news about a family member given to me. I haven't exactly been all here since then.

My sincerest apologies, I will try to have it done tomorrow for you guys.

The Draft Lotto Results are in!

Pick 1:
The Congregation

Pick 2:
Jadestorm

Pick 3:
Claymation

Pick 4:
The Horde

Pick 5:
Joe Flacco's Gummy Bears

Pick 6:
Fighting FUPAS

That will leave us with the following 1st round draft order:

1. The Congregation
2. Jadestorm
3. Claymation
4. The Horde
5. Joe Flacco's Gummy Bears
6. Fighting FUPAS
7. The Horde (Obtained from Orange Crush)
8. Fighting Chupacabras
9. Kill Nick Kill
10. The Bowles Movement
11. #BTE (Obtained from Panther Pride)
12. The Horde (Obtained from #BTE)
13. Maelstrom of Chaos
14. Da Coming of Rage

After the first round the order will revert to the order of the standings.

Finally, a friendly reminder that cut day is April 1st, so about two weeks left to finalize your keepers.

To access your keepers, go to your team page, and then click on Settings which is right above your team roster. On the next page, click on Keepers on the left, check those that you wish to keep, and then press OK at the bottom. We are allowing up to 32 keepers total, and any that are not set as a keeper will be cut and added to the draft pool. There will be no second chances, if you do not set your keepers, your players will get cut. It's as simple as that. If you need help certainly contact me and I will be glad to assist you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back