Would you be pissed? (Rape is Bad, M'kay?)

Raise your hand if you want to see this happen to rgdestroyer:

http://www.radswiki.net/main/images/thumb/0/0e/Large-*****-001.jpg/600px-Large-*****-001.jpg​

The way i see it Monkey i doubt anyone can make have sex drunk or not, there are too many women out there who cry rape based on the fact that they got heavily drunk and wanted a release.

Did she says the guy held her down? or he was rough with her?, the way i see this is that this girl is basically looking for a reaction from you, and its probably best to cut her out of your life once and for all, if shes taht special youll meet again if not then she wasnt worth it in the first place.

If your still uncertain about the situation why not talk to the guy about it, ask him what happend, get another point of view, the way i see it if it where me in this situation i would rather find out if shes fucking with my head or not, because nine times out of ten thats what women do when they tell you stuff like this..

I'd like to congratulate rjdestroyer for becoming the most hated person on the forums, possibly in record time.

Well done.

I'd like to congratulate rjdestroyer for becoming the most hated person on the forums, possibly in record time.

Well done.

I'm all for you abusing your power, throwing him in prison, and introducing him to Bubba...

hilarious-prison.jpg

Really not seeing how what RGDestroyer said was so terrible and offensive.

You're right. No idea why saying people should accept some blame for being raped is terrible or offensive.

I really don't think that's what he was saying at all. He was just saying don't be ******ed and walk around the slums of New York at 4AM in a miniskirt. That's fucking stupid thinking.

Even if someone DOES do that, and some pervert decides to rape them, the only person to blame is the rapist. How anyone can argue against that defies logic.

I really don't think that's what he was saying at all. He was just saying don't be ******ed and walk around the slums of New York at 4AM in a miniskirt. That's fucking stupid thinking.

He actually said "Women should take responsibility for their actions"...So there's no reading into what he's trying to say...

And it shouldn't matter when or where or why...No one asks to be raped...

Remember that when you're in jail for raping a girl walking through a park in a miniskirt. When Bubba is lubing up your asshole, I want you to think "What did I do to deserve this?", and take responsibility for your own actions.

Remember that when you're in jail for raping a girl walking through a park in a miniskirt. When Bubba is lubing up your asshole, I want you to think "What did I do to deserve this?", and take responsibility for your own actions.

Really? Nah dude, I won't rape a women or any of that shit. They just need to stop acting stupid.

I've said my peace, no need to say anymore. Like Xfear said, and i said, women need to stop acting stupid.

Define stupid, I mean, God forbid, people want to leave their house after 7pm :eek:. Men need to stop raping women. That should be the point, nothing else.

I've said my peace, no need to say anymore. Like Xfear said, and i said, women need to stop acting stupid.

How is wearing a mini-skirt "acting stupid"? Acting stupid is thinking it's your place to just throw them on the ground and have your way with them because (oh gawd) they were showing some skin.

Really? Nah dude, I won't rape a women or any of that shit. They just need to stop acting stupid.

Why won't you? Because it's wrong, or because you don't want the favor returned every time you take a shower?

I'd love to see your answer to this.

Define stupid, I mean, God forbid, people want to leave their house after 7pm :eek:. Men need to stop raping women. That should be the point, nothing else.

Shame on you, Becca, you should know better than to think the women's place is anywhere but the kitchen or bedroom.

Also, it's not just men raping women...You'd be amazed the number of guys that get raped...

Even if someone DOES do that, and some pervert decides to rape them, the only person to blame is the rapist. How anyone can argue against that defies logic.

Of course it's not her fault she was raped. But it WOULD be her fault that she put herself in that situation in the first place, which is what I think he was trying to say. Obviously no one is blaming the woman for the rape, that's fucking absurd. I think all he was trying to say is just don't be stupid and go walking around Central Park at 4AM. That's asking for trouble, and obviously it isn't her fault, but she's still pretty fuckin' stupid for walking around Central Park at 4AM. Hypothetically speaking of course.

Of course it's not her fault she was raped. But it WOULD be her fault that she put herself in that situation in the first place, which is what I think he was trying to say.

How do you "put yourself in that situation"? I don't see how a woman could ever put themselves in a situation where anything they're doing says "Please rape me"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back