Would you be pissed? (Rape is Bad, M'kay?)

Or, no one taught you, and you had no way to "know better"...

Okay...so wouldn't "not knowing better (AKA not knowing something)" be considered...being uninformed and thus uneducated on the subject?

Sorry, but unless you live in a cave and have never seen any television, films, or read any literature whatsoever, you have no excuse for not knowing it's fucking DANGEROUS to be in a bad neighborhood in the early hours. Lack of knowledge is the same thing as being stupid, you're just wording it more politely.

Exactly. If you walk around in a park, 3am, in a bad neighborhood, dressed like a ****, then they kinda are asking for it in a sense.

No, you're not asking for it. You're just being stupid. There's a difference.

Okay...so wouldn't "not knowing better (AKA not knowing something)" be considered...being uninformed and thus uneducated on the subject?

Sorry, but unless you live in a cave and have never seen any television, films, or read any literature whatsoever, you have no excuse for not knowing it's fucking DANGEROUS to be in a bad neighborhood in the early hours. Lack of knowledge is the same thing as being stupid, you're just wording it more politely.

Er, no...It's not being stupid. They were never educated in the "right" or "wrong" of the situation, so they're naive...

They have a right to EXPECT to not be blamed by idiots like you. Go out and get raped please, we'll have the discussion then. It should be easy, seeings as you know all the ways to ask for it.

lol that's not gonna happen. Plan on carrying a gun to protect myself for the rest of my life.

the LAW is the LAW my friend. its RAPE. no matter how you slice it what happened was RAPE and if this person tells the cops that's what they'll try it as.... (damn I watch WAY too much Law and Order oy)

sure, but i was talking about the feelings i expressed in this thread concerning these matters.

They have to feel good by dressing like ****s? really? They need help if that's true.

They're not dressing like "****s"...They're dressing in a way that makes them feel sexy.

****s don't have a uniform, they just lie on their back and let guys have their way.

They're not dressing like "****s"...They're dressing in a way that makes them feel sexy.

****s don't have a uniform, they just lie on their back and let guys have their way.

Come on dude, be real. Low cut shirts? Where i can pretty much see your tits? That's a ****ty way to dress and you know it.

I don't view this as rape. I view this as getting drunk, having sex, and regretting it. And I hate that this can be used. If he's added something to her drink in order to make her that intoxicated, or bought doubles instead of singles for the purpose of sleeping with her, then she may have a point. But if the slag can't keep her knickers on when drunk, that's not his fault.

First of all, you said "knickers" and "slag" and I can't stop laughing :lmao:.

Anyway, the scenerio I described is the situation that has been used to accuse thousands of men of rape. Judging by Monkey's original post, this is my view on how the night transpired. If so, then she was FAR from being raped.

And this is where bullshit statements (like the ones made by rgdestroyer) originate from. The rape laws are so wide open and one-sided towards women that men can't stand a chance in beating most of them. It's quite unfair in a lot of cases, actually.

I want to thank Monkey for starting this thread and allowing me to become Will's hero.

Yeah...Knickers and slag...FTW!!!

Anyway, the scenerio I described is the situation that has been used to accuse thousands of men of rape. Judging by Monkey's original post, this is my view on how the night transpired. If so, then she was FAR from being raped.

And this is where bullshit statements (like the ones made by rgdestroyer) originate from. The rape laws are so wide open and one-sided towards women that men can't stand a chance in beating most of them. It's quite unfair in a lot of cases, actually.

The rape conviction rate is 5% - want to try that one again?

I've seen the way you and other's on this forum have talked in my roaming around...

Gosh, how dare we talk on the internet. That is the new definition of ****, people.

Nor should you ever discontinue wearing those types of shirts.

I won't :)

from what I understand the federal rape statutes and the lower court statutes were created to help protect women.

I agree that women should always be aware of their surroundings and keep some sort of protection on them (pepper spray, taser, whatever), but to say that should claim responsibility over someone raping them is flat out ridiculous.

The fact is, no matter what the situation, No means No, Stop means Stop, and if someone doesn't stop after being told to, then that's THEIR fault, not the person who told them to, no matter how it got that far in the first place.

Er, no...It's not being stupid. They were never educated in the "right" or "wrong" of the situation, so they're naive...

...Read your post again NSL. They were never educated. Meaning they're uneducated. Which is a synonym for being stupid now isn't it? Explain to me how someone could wind up not knowing that walking in bad neighborhoods in the early morning hours = bad idea? Seriously, we're talking about adults. Unless they grew up in a cave, they should have something called common sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back