womens champ

If Candace EVER wins the title, i would cry. Thats just plain pithetic, she can't wrestle, all she can do is dance. And you actually think Candace is hott? How old are you like 60? Shes getting older and you can tell in her face. You shouldnt be judging them on their looks, but their wrestling ability. You think the womens champ should be the hottest diva? yeah okay what world do YOU live in. Get real. Candace might get the title, but shes nothing compared to the women who can wrestle. Even that stupid Erica on the Diva search could kill candace in the ring, even though she just stands there haha. If they're women like you J-Slim, then Randy Orton would be champion because he's the hottest male wrestler, but he doesnt deserve the title yet, and yes i am an orton fan but he doesnt deserve it right now. So don't think that Candace could.

Candice winning the title would be like a natural disater in wrestling because she can't wreslte, she's only there because Vince like to touch her and not his wife. Lita>>>>Any Untalented Diva Search Contestant

are u kidding me lita punk rock thing is one of the things that made her so popular. second of all trish does not need a special goodbye when she leaves she needs to walk through the exit door and never look back and know she's gotten this far cause of lita. people will soon foreget about her when she leaves like sable. who was 10x a better wrestler than she was and more popular she only got the title once. which is F' ed up. thrid of all they didn't give bret hart a farewell on wrestling you know how they fired him in wcw sent him the pink slip through fed ex. if he didn't get one she dam sure shouldn't get one she doesn't deserve one. i bet bret would be pissed if he saw that cause he was pissed they didn't do anything for him.

I think there would be a triute show to trish lol. Shesdone alot for WWE/F. Her and Lita have led the womans division for years

i agree with you that Lita is awesome.

but Trish!? cmon now ! shes getting annoying and boring already...

ok sooo brag about being a 6x champ woooohooo !

thats cuz there werent any divas to compete with her. (jazz & victoria) back and forth.

trish isnt a good wrestler for me in my view either.

she messes upp a good amount of times...

and those screams that she makes when wrestling...and getting hurt...

those gotta stop. save the orgasms for another night.

Lita should be the next Women's Champion.

She's a great Wrestler and should have won it earlier.:wwf:

I heard Trish is leaving wwe when her contract expires starting next month since she is planning to get married to her fiance and wants to pursue acting also like Amy(Lita).

I think mickie is a good wrestler, but if lita actually wrestled than she should get the belt one more time i guess

If Lita is leaving, than she should be given one more title reign, even if it's short. And a Lita vs Trish match would be awsome considering their the two longest lasting women in the WWE so far, and they've had great feuds together in the past.

Flames Out
Dragon

I could agree on dat subject.Trish and Li had the best rivals of them all and ever since the pregnancy angle with Lita/Kane/Matt/Trish came along.I remembered how Trish and Amy used to b in the locker room playing with the little action figures also making fun of Jericho....Ah those were the good times with them two,LOL:p They were so awesome together and I do hope if either of them leaves,They will have a tribute match for them both.

Trish and Lita make good tag team and enimes. I remember after Lita returned from her neck injury Trish and her tag teamed against Gail Kim and Molly Holly, they did a great job. And their matches fromm 2001, 2004 were awsome.

Flames Out
Dragon

Yeah they were.^_^ I also love the banner sig that u posted of Amy! Boy oh boy she has accomplished so much in her life an she needs to be back in the wrestling ring competing for the women's belt!

That wud b Awesome to c that kind of rival.They need to bring back the women's division wrestle instead of seeing more of the guys.It's time they let the women compete and let's c what they bring to the table for them.

Yeah they are.They need to bring some of the new divas in and let them wrestle.I mean what about Ashley I mean eversince she came back from her injury she hasn't done much but I think it would be nice for her to compete with Trish or Amy for once.

it would be very very sad for me to see Lita leave.

i hope she doesnt...but just the fact that she stands out of the ring cheering for Edge every week is annoying me.

she has ring talent and she deserves to be in the ring, not out of it.

she should be champion without a doubt. but then if Lita leaves after Trish....theres gonna be no competition for the womens title. someone like Maria would be holding the title. We need Lita to stay...if she doesnt....the womens division is slowly gonna die. in my opinion anyway.

the day Lita is gone from the WWE is the day i stop watching WWE. honestly.

Seriously, i could care less about the woman's division right now, but your right, Lita does need to wrestle again. and NOT against Maria.

Knowing WWE, Melina will be the next champ. I also find no reason at all to have divas on smackdown if they cant compete for a title. i mean come on, have they done anything remotly exciting this year?

Me 2 it's just so boring to watch the guys wrestle all the time.It's time for the women to shine this time.Sometimes it's boring to see the same rivals everyday and the creative writers never let the women shine as they need too.

I too agree that Amy does have lots of ring talent which she does deserve to be in the wwe ring instead of out of it all the time.All they do is the same Lita/Edge thing all the time,I feel like it's getting boring everytime I see them,It's like U dont want to watch them anymore and it gets so boring.

Amy should become women's champ and she deserves the right to be having it around her waist.If the women or Amy don't compete I agree the women's division is slowly going to decrease eversince some of the divas left for the other companies.

I hope Lita and the wwe divas get their chance to shine more than the guys do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back