• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Womens tittle

I think they should dump the woman title it seems to me the wwe is more entertained with good looking women then women that can wrestle they fired almost all the women that could trish won the title seven times also her sixth regin almost lasted a year because there is no good women wrestlers on the wwe roster well maybe victoria and mickie but that it if they do keep it making it cross brand would be the best way

I don't get it- they didn't mention the Women's title last night or what Trish was going to do with it?? Does that mean it's defunct again??

Flames Out
Dragon

showtyme27 said:
I think they should dump the woman title it seems to me the wwe is more entertained with good looking women then women that can wrestle they fired almost all the women that could trish won the title seven times also her sixth regin almost lasted a year because there is no good women wrestlers on the wwe roster well maybe victoria and mickie but that it if they do keep it making it cross brand would be the best way

Her sixth time only lasted that long cause she was off tv injured about half that time without having to drop the title not cause there wasn't anybody to wrestler her & i think the only reason they let her win it at Unforgiven so she could retire a 7 time champ, less likely someone would be able to break her title record. if they were'nt interested in females wrestling anymore people like Candice probably wouldn't be training.

Jewlz said:
Her sixth time only lasted that long cause she was off tv injured about half that time without having to drop the title not cause there wasn't anybody to wrestler her & i think the only reason they let her win it at Unforgiven so she could retire a 7 time champ, less likely someone would be able to break her title record. if they were'nt interested in females wrestling anymore people like Candice probably wouldn't be training.
that's true i think i said there was no compition at that time and when there was they gave the title to mickie and then you never seen mickie on raw until she lost the title to lita of course they want the divas like candise to train the women division is a joke they just want women to go in there for a silly gimmick match like bra and patties matches and be alright in the ring

Who will succeed Trish?
Trish Stratus won the Women’s Championship at Unforgiven, but her retirement forced the championship to be vacated. Every Diva wants to become champion; eight of them will have their chance, as RAW will see the beginning of an 8-Diva tournament to determine a new Women's Champion. Who will be the one to succeed Trish?

Did I call it, or did I call it?

Dominus said:
As for a tournament...

Melina
Lita
Micki
Candice
Torrie
Victoria
Maria (?)
Beth (?)
possibly Jazz from ECW who hasn't even been used on TV yet...

Or they could possibly just combine all 3 for a tournament... Where the winner would take the title to there brand. But we all know that a Raw female would probably win anyway. So there definitly is enough for an 8 person tourney!

Now the question is if you think the Diva is comming from Smackdown or RAW, does Milena get it? or does Lita get it again, does Jazz from ECW become 3 time Woman's champion, although there's nobody in ECW that's going to compete not to mention they don't have time for a woman's champion. they should put a tv champ there before they put a woman's champion. anywayz now that we've established the tourny is taking place, does the champ come from RAW or Smackdown?

The list above is probably true. the only wild card is beth, i don't know if she will return or not, if she doesn't then Jillian should jump ship to raw and take her place. otherwise i don't know how wwe will squeeze 8 divas, some of them can't wrestle to save their lives, for this tournament. Because the womens title will remain on Raw or else the shows will become unbalanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back