• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

womens champ

Eternal Dragon said:
And if Lita is leaving, I want her to turn face. I mean who wants to go with people chanting **** and ho??

Flames Out
Dragon

If I was Lita, I wouldn't mind! :) lol. j/k. Good Point, however!

U know what wud b really neat what about one last farewell match with Amy and Trish before each one leaves? That wud b a neat idea!

Even though I hate Melina, I would rather see her as the woman's champ than some diva search playboy bitch.

But Candice has inproved alot since she's been in the WWE. I want Lita to be the woman's champ agian.

Eternal Dragon said:
A no DQ match.

Flames Out
Dragon

Nah I would like it to be singles so its out of respect..Usually when its NO Dq its out of Hate...That would be a great match though...I liked all of the Trish/Lita Matches...

Eternal Dragon said:
See now I'm confused, I just read on another forum that they're not leaving.

Flames Out
Dragon

Well you still should not believe any rumors cause they (the people who make the rumors) just want to attract attention. Don't beileve them until they happen cause there are tons of fake rumors I found like Lita to TNA?, Chris Beniot retiring etc.

All I'm saying is that most rumors are fake and should not be taking serouisly until they happen

I know, Trish should destroy lita and then proclaim that ones again she has nothing to do in the wwe because she has destroyed all the hacks that have come after her then walk out and drop the title belt on the fallen washed up old ****e of a wrestler lita LOL

OMG!!! You're infuriating, you know that! We're talking about a tribute match between Lita and Trish- the two longest lasting female wrestler in the WWE, and you just start insulting again. Figuers.
Flames Out
Dragon

LOL that one was just for u, And lita cant be considered long lasting seeing as she was sitting at home INJURED half the time she was in wwe ISNT that right FLAMES

I never said that! I said she's had a lot of injuries in the past but- this is wrestling- you're gonna get injured. Stop twisting my words.

Flames Out
Dragon

true she has quite a number of injuries like Matt did explain in his dvd.I think I remembered when she and Trish were competing in Hershey for a pay-per-view she chipped her teeth real bad after her match and Matt was sick and he tried to make his way to see her.

Afterwards I know she injured her neck but came back stronger than ever ^_^ and I think the last injury Amy had was her ACL the same one Matt tore also the same place where Amy injured her's.Matt joked on one interview somewhere on wwe.com after he got injured,that he and Amy looked like they had the same tattoo scars on both their knees.LOL!

I'm glad though Amy is okay and can't wait to see if the creative writers put her back in the wwe ring or not.

Eternal Dragon said:
I never said that! I said she's had a lot of injuries in the past but- this is wrestling- you're gonna get injured. Stop twisting my words.

Flames Out
Dragon

Thats true, and Lita isn't the only superstar to have an injury, half of the roster have had more injuries than Lita, for example, Mick Foley!

Basically, he's injured every single part of his body at least two or three times, hypathecially speaking of course! lol.

How many injuries Amy had before returning back 2 da wwe ^_^

Well Amy (Lita) has had a Neck Injury and Knee Injury, from what I can recall, unless she has had others which I forgot to mention, I hope someone else knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back