• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

womens champ

I think she just pretty much injured her mouth only once when she fought Trish,she broke her neck but recovered,and she busted her knee is all I think she did....but if I find out more I'll let u guys know ^_^

ArmyBratGurl500 said:
I think she just pretty much injured her mouth only once when she fought Trish,she broke her neck but recovered,and she busted her knee is all I think she did....but if I find out more I'll let u guys know ^_^

Thanks!

ur very welcome ^_^ it all comes in handy whenever it comes to my Matt and Jeff Hardy dvd's I have to get all the latest info

Other Summerslam matches being considered include Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus is expected to finish up with WWE shortly before her 9/30 marriage to her longtime boyfriend.

Here's Lita's injuries:

1.Dislocated Collor Bone- When Eddie Guerrero (RIP) powebombed her on the outside of the ring.
2.Cracked Pars in the Back- After Dean Malenko superplexed her off the top rope.
3.Inflamed Discs in her Back- Couldn't wrestle for a few weeks.
4.Black Eye (don't know if this is an injury or not)- Elbow to the Eye
5.Broken Neck-She was dropped on her head by a stuntwomen on Dark Angel.
Her neck was broken in three places, and she had a ruptured disk between her C-6 and C-7 vertebrae.
6.Badly Chipped lower-front tooth and Busted Lip- Her match with Trish against Molly Holly and Gail Kim at Unforgiven 2003.
7.Torn ACL in her knee- NYR 2005 against Trish

Told you- she's had a lot of injuries.

Flames Out
Dragon

Mickie vs TRish could possibly the last ppv match UNLESS SHe wrestles at Unforgiven

I was thinking, Trish vs. Lita vs. Mickie James for the Women's Title, that'd be a good Triple Threat match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back