• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

womens champ

well, scratch any ideas for ashley. she is injured again....

OMG! R u serious???? that was quick! boy oh boy Ash must becoming more accident prone nowadays...

Does anyone think that Trish and Lita should face each other before they leave?

By The Way, its almost certain it will be Trish vs Mickie James at SS

ashley was a model before she joined wwe, i bet that she's so skinny that it barely gives any cushion for her bones, so she breaks them easily. also i mean she sucks at wrestling so i bet she just screwed up a move and hurt herself in the process.

back onto the subject, i think that mickie james is a great women's champion. it's just that wwe is so busy doing other stuff that they've forgotten that they actually have a real women's wrestler holding the championship.

Ashley looks quite hot but thats another matter. If shes this injury pro, then get rid of her

Oh Man!!!!!!!!!!!!:( I Just Got News That Amy Is Leaving In The Next Few Months Along With Stacy And Trish!!!!!!!!!!!looks Like Another Diva Down To Go*sighs Sadly*

Yeah we've known that for quite some time now however, again it does suck to know that Lita may be leaving, at least another match or two would be good before she leaves.

That wud b really awesome to have a tribute match for both Trish and Amy one last time b4 they leave.

They should have a Tribute Match, in which all of the WWE Diva's (RAW & SmackDown!) surround the ring, and Trish & Lita go at it one last time, in like a Last "Women" Standing Match, or Ironman Match, in honor of the Women's Division.

Stacys gone btw for someone who sed it up there and they both deserve to go in the HOF!

Man That Wud Totally Rule!!!! All The Divas All Together And After Their Matches,the Girl's Come In The Ring Congratulate Them,have Some Sort Of Video Tribute Footage For Them And Give The Two Hugs Before They Leave And Maybe Get Matt And Jeff Out To The Ring And Say Their Last Goodbyes To The Girl's!!!!

For Me I Have To Say Trish And Amy Did Really Well The Past Few Years In The Wwe And I Am Very Proud Of Them Gurlz.they Really Worked Their Butts Off In The Ring And Hope Their Children Someday Lead On Their Legacy In The Wwe Ring One Day! ^_^

Im sorri to say this but....I doubt whether they will happen

Yeah true but I hope they will make some sort of tribute for both Trish and Amy one last time.

They should do....Theyve both been fantastic for the company

I agree with u DeadManWalking and the girls did us proud after so many years of being in the wwe! Amy and Trish Rule! ^_^

Hey Deadmanwalking and Yasmin,How would u guys like if we gather up any other wwe to Tna wrestling fans and make our own wrestling boards and us be the administrators.Any wwe or tna fan can come in and post on the boards including any Matt,Jeff,and Amy fan can also can come in too except no bashers?LOL:p U know what I can scrounge up some REAL WWE SuperStars that are close friends with me I can have them come in too and invite them to our board if we all decide to make one? Just maybe a lil suggestion ^_~

I'm glad u guys think so! U guyz are really Awesome!!!!! ^_^

It would be cool if they could have one last tribute match together, with all the women surrounding the ring. But, I don't think it's ever gonna happen. I guess we can dream...

Flames Out
Dragon

Dare to Dream! :) but anyways, A Tribute match should take place because, Vince know's Lita & Trish have contributed so much to the Women's Division throughout the years.

Me 2 It would be nice for a chance for Amy to change back to babyface and have the fans cheering her all over the arena b4 she leaves Raw and I think it would be nice to have one more funny but yet cute promo with Trish and Amy again ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back