• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Womens tittle

i think that trish will win and keep the title, then they will come up with SD a womens title and RAW one cuz they were talking a while back about how they need a womens title for SD so idk

ah another two show tittles.. thier should be one have it open to all 3 brands and anyone anytime can go for it.. the winner takes it thier show

Maria as champion?? I'm sorry, that girl cannot wrestle. She's almost as bad as Ashley. I know she's going to OVW- and I really respect her for that but, she still needs more experiance. I want Victoria to win it.
Flames Out
Dragon

Dominus said:
There are so many reasons why Trish is going to leave as champ...

1 - Hometown
2 - Last Match
3 - Against her biggest Rival
4 - She's Face
5 - Ranks as one of the Top Women's Wrestlers of all time
6 - Vince feels he might be correcting a wrong with how he treated another Canadian... Bret Hart
7 - A show of gratitude towards Trish for her time in the WWE, was always there to help promote!

but one of the biggest questions to ask is this one:

Why would they give the title to Lita (who is in a manager role) and had hardly even wrestled in a year or so and then with less then 1 month of Trish retiring, have Lita start a feud with Trish? There was no build up to it! They didn't need to give Lita the title, to have one final match with Trish... The big question is why would they??

SO TRISH CAN RETIRE AS THE WWE WOMAN'S CHAMPION!

Then she can hand the title over to Coach on Raw the next day, and give a farewell speach! But...

I wouldn't be surprised if she lost it that day on Raw in a rematch or something.... But I guess we'll see next week!

MOST OF THE THINGS YOU LISTED WHY SHE'S GOING TO WIN WAS THE SAME THING WITH BRET HART BUT WE DAM SURE SAW THAT DIDN'T HAPPENED .as my by brother said vince has screwed quite a few people over through out the years what make you think he wouldn't do it again. vince also has a big head he might not want to have her win so he can show the canadians he's in charge and he doesnt' care what they think he still doesn't think he's done anything wrong with the bret stituation and he's never going to say sorry for what he did and he doesn't care what the canadians think.

if trish retires w/ the title i'll probably vacate the wwe. i don't take anything they do seriuosly anymore i don't think half the people in wrestling now deserve titles or where there at status wise. edge/(jeff there pushing him to quickly)/lashely/mnm (how mean how the hell they win the tag team title 4 times like after being there for 2 years. get real/ trish for winning six in 3 years of wrestling. the wwe don't have as many wrestlers as they use to so there trying to push everyone over.and thank you trish stratus chants if they do do that that's only becasue she's in her hometown they wouldn't do anywhere else. it's pretty sad 6 years she's been in the wwe for people to chant her name she has to say she's going to retire.

Victoria should at least get a shot, back when she was the champ she made a great one & was fierce & dominating in the ring. she put on some great matches then disappeared but like an earlier poster said if her knee will hold up (don't know what the deal with the knee brace is). she could always be a short term champ she's got the most experience after Lita.

She took some time off for the knee- but now she's back. Her match was great with Trish a few weeks ago. Very, very under pushed.

Flames Out
Dragon

lita21207 said:
if trish retires w/ the title i'll probably vacate the wwe. i don't take anything they do seriuosly anymore i don't think half the people in wrestling now deserve titles or where there at status wise. edge/(jeff there pushing him to quickly)/lashely/mnm (how mean how the hell they win the tag team title 4 times like after being there for 2 years. get real/ trish for winning six in 3 years of wrestling. the wwe don't have as many wrestlers as they use to so there trying to push everyone over.and thank you trish stratus chants if they do do that that's only becasue she's in her hometown they wouldn't do anywhere else. it's pretty sad 6 years she's been in the wwe for people to chant her name she has to say she's going to retire.

Uhh, even if they were in New York they would cheer for Trish. Trish plays the Face remember???

night_angel said:
How do you ppl think that the WWE will go an handle the womens championship once trish retires with it??

And who do you guys think will be next champ??

:undertaker2:

first of alll..i really hope the women's championship goes to a Diva that actaully wrestles..i'm sorry but an eye candy diva does not deserve the title..yeah ok so she looks good to the public..but she has to be the dominant female!!..so i really hope Victoria grabs it next and ofcourse Mickie James..but i really hope that Trinity from the ECW brand jumps to Raw..then we'll see a REAL competition b/c the women's division is really pitiful now.

Just as I called it!

People were saying Trish wouldn't 'retire' with the title, they said look at what Vince did to Bret...

Well I said that's one of the exact reason's why Trish would leave with the title. As a way (in Vince' eyes atleast) to correct the mistake he made with Bret Hart.

So how does Trish win it? With the SHARPSHOOTER none the less!!! Does this send a message straight to the Canadians? Maybe a 'Sorry' perhaps? Of course it does!

Congratulations to Trish what a way to win and end a great career! (so far...)

Melina will never get that title she cant wrestle or atleast if she can she hasnt shown it yet

I think Beth Phoenix will return on tommorow's RAW and win the title in 4 fatal way match against Victoria,Lita and Mickie.

sp79 said:
I think Beth Phoenix will return on tommorow's RAW and win the title in 4 fatal way match against Victoria,Lita and Mickie.

that could be very well happenig

Eternal Dragon said:
If they retire the title, I'm gonna be mad. They should have an open torunament.
Flames Out
Dragon

Yeah I pretty sure that what they ganna do... make new tittle and have tournment

i see the tiltle being vacated, which suks. but again if new title like europeon chamipoiship or new ones come out i would be happy.

or they could just not do anything with the title because when chyna won it and retired they did nothing with the title for 6 months until survior series 01 so the only person that knows what is going to happen is one Vincent Kennedy McMahon

Besides RAW Divas, Lita, Victoria, Torrie Wilson, Mickie James, Melina, Maria, Beth Phoenix and Candice, Why not add Samckdown Divas; Jillian Hall, Ashley, Kristel and Michelle McCool. and ECW Vixxens; Francine, Trinity, Ariel and Jazz to the Womens Title, making the belt Inter Brand.

I Hate Mickie !!!

Wwe Wont Let Lita Champ Again ... Theyll Make Mickie Champ When Both Lita And Mickie Heat Up Their Feud

Lita needs to retire too, she can't wrestle anymore. Hopefully she puts over Mickie for the title.

copywrite said:
Lita needs to retire too, she can't wrestle anymore. Hopefully she puts over Mickie for the title.

Lita's leaving soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back