womens champ

U know what would be good competition? I heard about this very brand new diva Maryse wwe is bringing in and I heard she's really good and she has the type of wrestling and high flying abilities kinda like Amy(Lita).Man that would be such a good competition to put her in.Amy could give Maryse a run for her money and for the women's belt.

Its really time to take the belt off of mickie. I t really is

Is that Beth Pheonix still injured? I was just wondering

I just heard that Beth Pheonix aka Elizabeth which is her real name is coming back soon after her injury.

The best wwe divas that Lita could go against would be:
Lita Vs.Mickie James
Lita Vs.Maryse
Lita Vs.Trish
Lita Vs.Melina

I think she would give the girl's a run for their money including with the belt.This would be a great fued to put her in if she decides to wrestle if she wants 2.

yeah she is...she was supposed to be out for 2 months.

its sad how she just debuted...and thats it injured. i think she wouldve been the champ by now. but i hope WWE creative isnt blind to see that with Beth injured, Trish leaving, and Victoria with her bad knee...that Lita is the actual female wrestler who can hold the title for some good time now...she needs to get away from Edge...and go for that title.

her 1st win for the title she held it for 2 months.

her 2nd win she held it for 1 month...while other divas like Trish held it for 15 months...and multiple times.

im very upset Lita isnt getting that oppurtunity yet.

ThePeople'sChamp said:
Its really time to take the belt off of mickie. I t really is

Is that Beth Pheonix still injured? I was just wondering

I don't think Mickie James should lose the Women's Title, however I think a fued with Victoria or Lita would be pretty good, these Diva's would definatley bring some spice to the Women's Championship.

When was the last women's title mathc? I cant recall seeing one as of late. I think the whole Mickie pysco thing has gotton stale. I feel she is like eugene. a cool gimmick at first, but it gets stale after a while.the only difference is eugene has had is gimmick about a year or two too long ( dont know when he debuted) I see micky as champ for maybe another month if the creative team gets smart.

I totally agree with u guys.I think we should have a petition to give to the wwe and tell them it's time for them to let the wwe women shine instead of the guys all the time!!!!!!!!

hopefully this diva serch gives us a good wrestler and not just eye candy. Really, has any diva serch contestant won the title?

Christy Hemme was close.

but i see Ashley with maybe a better chance of winning it.

Candice Michelle might be coming close too. (out of diva search contestants)

Yeah too bad Christy went to TNA
Ashley I hope she does compete
and Candice looks good to also compete for the women's belt
too bad Nidiai too never got a chance at it she would've made it too but ryt now she went back home to Puerto Rico to compete

ThePeople'sChamp said:
When was the last women's title mathc? I cant recall seeing one as of late. I think the whole Mickie pysco thing has gotton stale. I feel she is like eugene. a cool gimmick at first, but it gets stale after a while.the only difference is eugene has had is gimmick about a year or two too long ( dont know when he debuted) I see micky as champ for maybe another month if the creative team gets smart.

The last Women's Title Match, I believe Mickie James defend the title against Maria, and just kicked her ass!

yep that was it, which was like back in may if i remember correctly.

she hasnt been defending it much...its been 4 months since shes champ !

shes losing it soon.

If she looses the title soon, then I can gurantee she'll regain the title in time, but if she were to loose the title, I'd say she'll loose it to their Candice Michelle or Victoria.

Christy Hemme could have won the title but, I don't see Candice or Ashley winning it. They both can't wrestle (especially Ashley). I can see Beth winning it in the future.

Flames Out
Dragon

yeah Candice is one of my picks too, and i think that since Mickie and Victoria are "friends" now...Victoria might go into a face change and compete for the title...but right now i think Candice has more of an advantage to win it. there was a reason as to why she turned face when she was referee for that tag match...

i wonder....is candice gettting such a push cuz vince likes her looks...

or does she really want to wrestle and further out her carrear that much?

Eternal Dragon said:
Christy Hemme could have won the title but, I don't see Candice or Ashley winning it. They both can't wrestle (especially Ashley). I can see Beth winning it in the future.

Flames Out
Dragon

Ashely may not be a great wrestler at all, but I can tell everytime she steps in the squared circle, she does give it her all, and she is trying to hardest to improve. I think her debut match was a whole hell of alot better than Jackie Gaydas first match in the WWE.

.JoeY said:
Ashely may not be a great wrestler at all, but I can tell everytime she steps in the squared circle, she does give it her all, and she is trying to hardest to improve. I think her debut match was a whole hell of alot better than Jackie Gaydas first match in the WWE.

I've seen Jackie's match, and I thought it was pretty good for a debut match, better than Ashley's. I can see she's trying but, I haven't seen a lot of improvement in the ring.

Flames Out
Dragon

I think it would b pretty cool to see something like that ^_^

Eternal Dragon said:
I've seen Jackie's match, and I thought it was pretty good for a debut match, better than Ashley's. I can see she's trying but, I haven't seen a lot of improvement in the ring.

Flames Out
Dragon

Her debut match was a Tag Team Inter-Gender Match involving Trish Stratus, and you can tell she f*ked up, a Bulldog Trish hit her with off a top rope, and it took her like 5 secs after to actually sell the move, and there were plenty of spots she really messed up on, so I'd have to disagree with you on that because, Ashley's debut match was much better than Jackie's.

.JoeY said:
Her debut match was a Tag Team Inter-Gender Match involving Trish Stratus, and you can tell she f*ked up, a Bulldog Trish hit her with off a top rope, and it took her like 5 secs after to actually sell the move, and there were plenty of spots she really messed up on, so I'd have to disagree with you on that because, Ashley's debut match was much better than Jackie's.

Well, that's your opinion but overall Jackie was a much better wrestler than Ashley.

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back