womens champ

Why don't they sign Trinity to WWE? And yes.. some poeple actually watch wrestling for the matches.. and if they took wpomens wrestling seriously.. more people would be into it.. and last nights match? omg are you kidding me Victoria and Mickie should of won by rights.. Trish can't wrestle and neither can candace.. that pisses me off how writing always lets the shittier, 'better looking' team win, do they think that people actually believe Trish and Candace could actually beat Victoria and Mickie? Yeah okay thats messed up

That was tha best match on RAW Trish and Candice beutiful and athletic loved tha match. Your just mad cuz Candice and Trish are more hotter than Victoria or Trinity but then again it's MY opinion.

You know I thikn Trinity & Victoria could put on a pretty good one-on-one match-up, unfrtunatley Trinity is on the ECW roster, I believe unless they do an inter-promotional match with RAW vs. ECW, then they could have Victoria/Trinity go head-to-head.

it would also be gr8 if mickie james (Alexis Laree) had a match with trinity it would be just like back in TNA they were some exelent matches

J-Slim said:
That was tha best match on RAW Trish and Candice beutiful and athletic loved tha match. Your just mad cuz Candice and Trish are more hotter than Victoria or Trinity but then again it's MY opinion.
You think you hate them because them are suppose to be beautiful??? Get real please, don't you think you would like them if they looked the same and actually had talent? YES!!

.JoeY said:
You know I thikn Trinity & Victoria could put on a pretty good one-on-one match-up, unfrtunatley Trinity is on the ECW roster, I believe unless they do an inter-promotional match with RAW vs. ECW, then they could have Victoria/Trinity go head-to-head.

They should make an interpromotion womens champion tournament will all 3 brands and with one Diva comming out with the Womens championship...It would be cool.You would see alot of good diva matches...Like Jazz vs. Victoria...That would be a great match...

They should have an interpromotianal open torunament for the Womens Championship. Lita vs Mickie vs Trish vs Trinity vs Victoria

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
I'm sorry, did you miss out at the last decade or two of wrestling?? Women's wrestling used to be huge. Women's title matches used to main event Raw, females like Chyna and Lita got huge pops. Back in the 80's The Fabulous Moolah vs Wendi Richter main evented Madison Sqaure Garden and drew in some of the highest ratings in WWF/E history. Please review your history before assuming that no cares about women's wrestling. And I'm a girl so the gay thing doesn't really work on me. What we see now, "the diva" matches, are a shadow of what used to come on.

Flames Out
Dragon
Oh no. I'm refering to "now" not the past. I just call things how I see them. The women's division has died down. That is a fact but I still feel it starting to become popular again ;) If they would focus more on "wrestling" I have no doubt the womens division will become popular again. What they need to do is create better story lines and not treat women like the "candles" of wrestling.

This guys so ridiculous. He is determined to make this topic a I think girls are only good for looking hot forum. This is supposed to be about the womens championship and womens "wrestling" topic. Why are you even here? Besides the divas aren't even that hot. And yes i'm talking to you J-slim

trunksjmd said:
Oh no. I'm refering to "now" not the past. I just call things how I see them. The women's division has died down. That is a fact but I still feel it starting to become popular again ;) If they would focus more on "wrestling" I have no doubt the womens division will become popular again. What they need to do is create better story lines and not treat women like the "candles" of wrestling.

Oh, hehe, sorry. Don't be offended if I get to heated!! :twak: And I agree, the last two years have seen a more waterd down version of womens wrestling.

Flames Out
Dragon

i dont understand why everyone is making Trish some tough shit.

shes not.

she can barely wrestle.

just because she has a pretty face doesnt mean shes a good wrestler.

she got lucky with the womens title while Lita was out, Molly pretty much wasnt there anymore....there were no divas left soooo trish basically had the title while there werent many women to feud with.

to_good_4_ya said:
I think Lita should be the champion.
Yeah she should but she injured her knee I think and maybe she won't be able to Wrestle ever again. I want Melina or Candice to be New Champs.

J-Slim said:
Yeah she should but she injured her knee I think and maybe she won't be able to Wrestle ever again. I want Melina or Candice to be New Champs.

I could understand Melina winning the Women's Champ (thought, I think she should get a bit more experianced) but, Candice- not at all. She's been training but, no way is she Womens Championship caliber. Lita or Victoria would be my top choice. I'm comftrable with Mickie James though, good wrestler- good heel.

Flames Out
Dragon

Candice is hot enough and she's a lil athletic. I saw other matches of her. I mean she's not in tha Lita or Trish level yet but getting there. Candice the Women's Champion will certainly bring a whole lot more ratings. Candice is my favorite Diva and it'll be tight if she gets a push. Victoria and Lita have there knee injured so they can't wrestle. Candice would be tha most hottest Women Champ ever.

J-Slim said:
Candice is hot enough and she's a lil athletic. I saw other matches of her. I mean she's not in tha Lita or Trish level yet but getting there. Candice the Women's Champion will certainly bring a whole lot more ratings. Candice is my favorite Diva and it'll be tight if she gets a push. Victoria and Lita have there knee injured so they can't wrestle. Candice would be tha most hottest Women Champ ever.

Candice might be pretty but, there are women that are more athletic than her. Beth, Jillian, Melina, etc. Though they should probably get more experiance before they get the Womens title. They're all better than Candice though. Lita was cleared from injury, I think so either her or Lita. The day that Candice wins the womens title (which I hope is never) would be the day that I stop watching WWE.

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
Candice might be pretty but, there are women that are more athletic than her. Beth, Jillian, Melina, etc. Though they should probably get more experiance before they get the Womens title. They're all better than Candice though. Lita was cleared from injury, I think so either her or Lita. The day that Candice wins the womens title (which I hope is never) would be the day that I stop watching WWE.

Flames Out
Dragon
The day that Candice wins tha title(Soon...Very Soon) will be tha greatest part in Women's History for me. The whole world's eyes will be smiling, Bush will be happy and Candice will rub it in on Trish's face haha I luv it! Beth and Jillian need to go to Pimp MY Face but Melina oh she's fine just how she is. CAndice will get better and better and who knows those big tits of her might comein handy in a match even for Melina. Lita...well I don't like her face dat much and I hate Punk Rock so she needs another better gimmick than a Punk Rock girl.

The day that Candice wins the title will be a dark day in womens wrestling history. She isn't a wrestler- she's a model!! Lita would wipe the floor with Candice.

Flames Out
Dragon

Womens Champ Gosh How Can U Start A Thread About This Crap Womens Title Is A Joke And Should Be Off Raw

ragin' bull said:
Womens Champ Gosh How Can U Start A Thread About This Crap Womens Title Is A Joke And Should Be Off Raw

:wtf: Women's title has been around for longer than the WWF/E title. Like I said before, learn your history. You should show more respect for the women that go out there and bust their ass, wrestling and entertaining for us.

Flames Out
Dragon

people seem to be more into the male side of it/hardcore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back