womens champ

I don't want to see the belt on Candice until a few years. Just because she can do a dropkick, doesn't mean she deserves it. It should go to someone like Victoria, Lita, etc.

Flames Out
Dragon

Victoria deserves it.She can wrestle.I wish she would turn face again and feud with lita.That will be one of the greatest matches in the womens division for the simple fact that they both can wrestle...good to...

I think Mickie James is a great champ, but Lita needs to be champ, she is just a really great wrestler.

Mickie James and Trish had great matches togeather and she is a good champ yes but I think she will loose it.I predict Candice as next Womens champ....I dont think Candice is ready for that though.But i wouldnt mind seeing her as champ...

ShaneRamlall said:
Mickie James and Trish had great matches togeather and she is a good champ yes but I think she will loose it.I predict Candice as next Womens champ....I dont think Candice is ready for that though.But i wouldnt mind seeing her as champ...
Me either

women's title has lost credibility, most people go to the loo or get a burger of sumthing during the matches unfortunately, the women's division was at it's peek when

trish, lita, jazz, stacy, torrie and a couple others were there (CHYNA WAS TOO MANNIsH for the women's title (too strong))

^LOL...I agree....Jazz shouldnt be in ECW she should be on RAW because what other vixen on ECW can she feud with.If she went heel on raw it would be awesome...

sachintendulkar said:
women's title has lost credibility, most people go to the loo or get a burger of sumthing during the matches unfortunately, the women's division was at it's peek when

trish, lita, jazz, stacy, torrie and a couple others were there (CHYNA WAS TOO MANNIsH for the women's title (too strong))
Jazz!? Hell No! I hate her! I alwayz watch tha Divas now more than back in 2003 and 2002. I luv tha Womens Division right now.

i think trinity should move from ecw and go to raw coz her an lita would prob put on one of the best womens match in recent times

*crys* there might be no future in womans wrestling for lita!!

Lita's injured she won't be back I think for tha rest of her career.

ya lita isn't coming back to wrestling, but victoria is a great wrestler, i wouldn't mind seeing her get a title push soon

Eternal Dragon said:
I think she'e been cleared from the knee injury.

Flames Out
Dragon

ya but she has so many other injuries, i dont' think she would be able to wrestle full time again

I think she just wanted to take some time off from wrestling. They can't continue the Edge/Lita angle forever, now can they?

Flames Out
Dragon

i hope not. I would like to see Edge and Lita wrestle for themselves again

well they mite not hav her manage edge for the rest o her career but i doubt she will wrestle again if wat every1 else is sayin

i would give anythin jst 2 c her wrestle trinity jst once i think it would tear the house down

JH27 said:
i would give anythin jst 2 c her wrestle trinity jst once i think it would tear the house down
If Trinity had less muscles and had a cuter face then it would tear tha house down.

dude i dont care if they're hot (but imo trinity is stunin) or not but i would just love to see the match it would prob rival the cruiserweight or X-Divison match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back