• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UWF: Mock Draft V

The Road Warriors made an appearance on The Main Event Wrestling Radio show this past Friday. Among topics discussed, they talked about their thoughts on their upcoming match with the Steiner brothers next Sunday. Excerpts of the interview are below:

Main Event Wrestling: "So Road Warriors, what are your thoughts about the upcoming match with the Steiner brothers next Sunday?"

Animal: "Truth be told, we're really looking forward to it. We've known them guys for a long time and we're the two biggest teams in this sport. Whenever the question is asked about who the greatest tag-team of all time is, you’re likely to hear either the Road Warriors or the Steiner Brothers. Hopefully our match come Sunday will answer that question"

MEW: "Definitely. I'd say you [Road Warriors] are the greatest tag-team in this sport myself, though I certainly understand why people would say the Steiner’s. Have you two teams ever faced off before?"

Animal: "Yeah, we’ve met a few times. We met in the ring on a few early episodes of WCW Monday Nitro back in ’96. We were booked to have a lengthy feud with them and become the tag team champions, but disputes with Bischoff led to us leaving and rejoining the WWF. We also wrestled with them briefly back at Starrcade ’89, but both teams had already wrestled previously in the night to qualify to that match, and we weren't given much time, so it was a little disappointing. We’ve done a bunch of house shows with them in the past too, but none of them was ever televised for the general public to see."

Hawk
: "Respect aside, I think we've given them enough credit. Steiner’s, we're coming for you next Sunday. We want your A-game, because we're giving you nothing less. And for my money, we will walk out the new PWF tag-team champions."

Main Event Radio will be joined by another member of the PWF roster next week. No word yet as to who it will be.

- - -

PWF will hold a house show tomorrow night in Huntington, West Virginia. The show is already sold out with Bret Hart vs. Brock Lesnar in a non-title match headlining the show. Full details with results and other happenings will be posted after the event.

- - -​

In breaking news, PWF.com has reported that due to unknown circumstances, Ax has been suspended. This has led to Shane McMahon changing the upcoming match next Sunday, and announced that Terry Funk will face Barry Windham in a falls count anywhere match.

- - -

Here are the confirmed matches for next Sunday's PPV:

Barry Windham vs. Terry Funk
Falls Count Anywhere

The Road Warriors vs. The Steiner Brothers
PWF World Tag Team Titles

Antonio Inoki vs. Sting

Bret Hart vs. ?? vs. ??
PWF World Heavyweight Championship match

Guys,

I have decided that i cannot continue with this due to general time restraints. I know Wabbit and Cola have both asked to take over but i think Cola does not want to.

So the first person to PM me will get it! (Wabbit, I am looking at you!)

It has been Annouced today that Haku has been released by IPW.

Also at IPW's next PPV Madness In The Motor City,It has been annouced that KENTA will team up with a NEW IPW Superstar to face IPW Tag Champs Hero and Claudio.

- - - - - - - - - - -OOC:
Basically I have no idea about Haku so Im trading him For The Great Muta!

BREAKING NEWS: Angelina Love has been released by Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment. We wish her all the best in her future endeavors.

Ok, I don't really have time to write a bunch of promos and backstage segments to set up the matches for my next show, so I'll just explain how the matches came to be.

At the top of the show, Triple H came out to make his case as to why he should be named No. 1 contender for the UWE Championship. However, The Rock comes out to confront Triple H for costing him the win in his match with Umaga. The Rock then points out that Vince wouldn't possibly name Triple H the No. 1 contender because not only did he lose to Rey Mysterio, but Vince just doesn't like Triple H's candy ass! Vince McMahon then comes out and says that in fact, neither man is No. 1 Contender. The man he was most impressed by at Spring Showdown, and thereby Vince's handpicked No. 1 contender, is REY MYSTERIO. He will wrestle Randy Orton at Collision for the UWE Championship. The Rock points to Vince that this means that both he and Triple H are without matches, and suggests they wrestle one another at Collision. Triple says that he will only wrestle The Rock if it's a No. 1 Contender's match. The Rock says that he doesn't even care if it's a No. 1 Contender's match, he just wants to choose the type of match. Vince agrees to both mens' terms. The Rock says that their match will be an I Match. So, we have a Double Main-Event for Collision!
Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton for the UWE Championship
Triple H vs. The Rock in a No. 1 Contender's I Quit Match

Also during the show, Vince McMahon announced matches for all of the other UWE titles. For his impressive showing and victory at Spring Showdown, Vince McMahon announced to Armando Estrada that Umaga was now the No. 1 Contender for the Intercontinental Championship, and will wrestle AJ Styles at Collision. AND, to prevent the type of interference that occured during both Umaga's and AJ Styles' matches at Showdown, their IC title match will be contested inside a Steel Cage!
In the wake of the announcement that Angelina Love had been released, Vince revealed who he had hired in her place... VICTORIA!! Vince decided that Victoria was just what was needed to shake up the Women's Division, and immediately scheduled a Fatal 4-Way for the Women's Championship at Collision. It will be Mickie James defending her title against ODB, Victoria, and Trish Stratus.
After the controversial finish to the UWE Tag Team Championship Tables Match, Vinnie Mac decided that the official decision would stand, and MNM are the new UWE Tag Team Champions. However, Vince showed a rare moment sympathy with The Dudleys, and decided that they deserved a fair re-match. So, at Collision, The Dudley Boyz will get a chance to regain their tag team titles from MNM. And, as an extra precaution, Vince McMahon has ordered that two referees will be at ringside for the match to ensure a decisive win in the match. And, should MNM be caught cheating, they will be stripped of the UWE Tag Team Championships!
Also, Vince decided to book a match between former partners John "Bradshaw" Layfield and Ron "Faarooq" Simmons. The fued between these two men has been heated, and the jilted Simmons attempted to take out his frustrations on his former partner at Spring Showdown. But JBL capitalized on the opportunity left open by a Lashley spear to pin Rikishi and retain the US title. This time around however, JBL may find it a bit more difficult to escape Simmons' grasp, because at Collision, it will be Ron Simmons vs. JBL for the United States Championship... in a Texas Bullrope Death Match. Both men will be attached to the other by a 10-ft. length of bullrope. There are no dq's, no count-outs, and because of the legality of the rope to use as a choking device, no submissions. The only way to win is by either pinfall or if the referee deems that the opponent is unable to continue and declares a knock-out. "Who's barbaric, sadistic, idea was this?!" JBL was overheard saying to the GM manager. Says Vince: "It was Faarooq's." Upon hearing this, JBL could only muster one, ironic word: "Damn!"

So the show thus far looks like this:

UWE Presents: Collision

United States Championship Texas Bullrope Death Match
Ron "Faarooq" Simmons vs. John "Bradshaw" Layfield (c)

UWE Women's Championship- Fatal 4-Way
Trish Stratus vs. ODB vs. Victoria vs. Mickie James (c)

UWE Tag Team Championship Match
The Dudley Boyz vs. MNM (c) (If MNM are DQ'd for cheating, they are stripped of the titles)

UWE Intercontinental Steel Cage Match
Umaga vs. AJ Styles (c)

"I Quit" Match
The Rock vs. Triple H

UWE Championship Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton (c)

So, in case you missed it, I dropped Angelina Love and I picked up Victoria.

Numbers told me he dropped a pick which I can fill-

So..........................I pick for the DROPPED pick...............Paul Birchall

Impact Pro Wrestling Presents: Madness in the Motor City.

Number 1 condenters for IPW Tag Titles
The Elminators vs Andre and Yokozuna

The Elminators have to take on the massive team of Andre and Yokozuna to try get towars those tag titles.Stephanie McMahon ordered Andre and Yokozuna to team up,or else they would be fired.She also said The Elminators didn't desereve their title shot.She said the Elminators are ECW Trash and have to win to get their title shot.Can The Elminators overcome the odds?Has Yokozuna recovered from the last man standing match that was a no contest?

IPW Tag Title Match
KENTA and ??? vs The Kings of Wrestling. w/ Larry Sweeney

KENTA has chosen someone which he says is "Legendary".Who is this man?And can TKOW defeated the "legendary" man and the master of the G2S?Find out this Sunday!

King Of The Motor City Round 1 Matches

Samoa Joe vs Mike Awesome

Ted DiBaise vs Bryan Dainelson

Paul Birchall vs Tiger Mask

Abyss vs Jushin Thunder Liger

The King of the Motor City Tournament!The Winner of this Tournament will get a title shot at the Next PPV!Who will come out on top?

IPW World Title

Hell In A Cell

Edge vs HBK

Specail guest Enforcer Mick Foley

HBK choose Hell In A cell for this title match.HBK was the only member of his team that cashed in his title shot.The Elminators must wait,Joe has made up his mind and Foley has not decided what title.A cell will surrond both men.One thing is certain-there will be madness.

PWF ran a house show this past Saturday night in Huntington, West Virginia. The show was sold out and received lots of praise from the fans after the show. Another house show is scheduled to take place next week in Danville, Illinois, four day days before the PPV.

Below are the match listings, results and some highlights as posted on PWF.com:

Ultimo Dragon def. Tajiri & Brian Pillman in a non-title triple threat match.

- After the match, Rhyno made his way to the ring, once again delivering the Gore to both Tajiri and Ultimo Dragon. A staredown ensued between Pillman and Rhyno before Pillman left the ring.

Terry Funk def. Barry Windham by pinfall.

- Before and after the match, Funk pumped up the crowd by hyping the PPV rematch next Sunday, vowing to finally get a win.

Mr. Perfect def. Sting in a non-title match by pinfall.

- Mr. Perfect got the roll-up when Antonio Inoki made an appearance ringside taunting Sting, costing him the match.

Kurt Angle def. Ricky Steamboat by Submission.

Bret Hart def. Brock Lesnar by pinfall.

- After the match, Lesnar lashed out and gave Bret the F-5. He talked trash for a good 30 seconds, promising Bret that this wasn't the last he'd see of him in the ring.

I'm kind of pissed. I was thinking about intoducing "house shows" into the draft to get a couple more matches on my PPV card, but Matt Moses had the same idea and beat me to it. Mose, you wouldn't care if I had a house show of my own would you?

I'm kind of pissed. I was thinking about intoducing "house shows" into the draft to get a couple more matches on my PPV card, but Matt Moses had the same idea and beat me to it. Mose, you wouldn't care if I had a house show of my own would you?
laugh1.gif

No, not at all.

Awesome. Cuz I had the results ready and everything. Now it wasn't a waste of time.

UWE House Show results from last night:

The Dudley Boyz d. MNM in a non-title match, via pinfall after a 3D. Afterwards, The Dudleys put both Morrison and Mercury through tables.

Batista d. Tomko via DQ after Tomko low blowed Batista. Both men continued to brawl until officials came down and barely separated the two.

Rey Mysterio d. Carlito via pinfall after the West Coast Pop. After the match, Eddie Guerrero came to the ring and said that despite his injuries from the No Holds Barred Match at Spring Showdown, he will be at the Collision PPV, in support of Rey Mysterio. Randy Orton then appears and says that Eddie may not make it to Collision, because even though he is hurt, Vince McMahon has decided that Guerrero is fit to compete, and will do so tonight, against Christian Cage, in a No DQ match.

Umaga d. AJ Styles in a non-title match via pinfall after the Samoan Spike. Umaga then added a post-match top rope splash for good measure.

Trish Stratus and Victoria d. Mickie James and ODB in tag team match via pinfall after Victoria hit the Widow's Peak on ODB.

JBL d. Bobby Lashley, Rikishi, and Finlay in Fatal 4-Way to retain the United States Championship via pinfall, after JBL dodged a spear by Lashley, who ended up spearing Rikishi instead, and then rolled up Lashley for the pin. After the match, Rikishi attacked Lashley and said that he was sick of getting speared by Lashley.

Christian Cage d. Eddie Guerrero in a No DQ match via pinfall after Tomko interfered and hit Guerrero with the Big Boot. A post-match beatdown ensued when Randy Orton came down ringside and helped Cage and Tomko attack Guerrero. Rey Mysterio and Batista came out to make the save and chased Cage and Tomko away. They were about to assault Orton when Vince McMahon appears at the ramp and says that Orton will not be touched, because he has a very special match next, and if they laid a hand on him, they would be suspended. He did however, announce two more matches for Collision; Bobby Lashley vs. Rikishi and Christian Cage and Tomko vs. Eddie Guerrero and Batista.

He then tells Orton to stay in the ring. He orders Triple H to come to the ring. Triple H joins Orton in the ring and they stare each other down. Vince says tonight the fans are about to get a very special match, a Reunion's Tag Team Match! It will be Randy Orton and Triple H reforming Evolution, against the one-night reunion of The Rock and Faarooq, The Nation of Domination!! The Rock and Ron "Faarooq" Simmons come together to their old Nation entrance music. Simmons is wearing his old Nation gear.

The Nation of Domination d. Evolution via pinfall after a Double Dominator/People's Elbow combonation on Randy Orton after Orton was distracted by Rey Mysterio, who came to ringside and put the UWE World Championship around his waist.

Basically, I had wanted to both 1) come up with two more matches for my PPV, and 2) I had wanted to do a Nation/Evolution match for awhile, but I didn't want to interupt my PPV storylines to do it. So, with that, I now have a full, 8-match card for next Sunday.

UWE Presents: Collision

Bobby Lashley vs. Rikishi

Eddie Guerrero and Batista vs. Christian Cage and Tomko

UWE Tag Team Championship Match
The Dudley Boyz vs. MNM (c) (2 referees will be at ringside; If MNM are caught cheating, they are stripped of the titles)

United States Championship Texas Bullrope Death Match
Ron "Faarooq" Simmons vs. John "Bradshaw" Layfield (c)

UWE Women's Championship Fatal 4-Way
Trish Stratus vs. ODB vs. Victoria vs. Mickie James (c)

UWE Intercontinental Championship Steel Cage Match
Umaga (w/ Armando Alejandro Estrada) vs. AJ Styles (c)

"I Quit" Match
Triple H vs The Rock (winner faces UWE Champion at Final Chapter)

UWE Championship Match
Rey Mysterio (w/ Eddie Guerrero) vs. Randy Orton

Remember shows are due this Sunday guys. If you haven't started writing them, I'd do it now. You never know when something might come up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back