The Ultimate Fantasy Mock Draft V.

I certainly gain no happiness from this post, as it always saddens me to see posters lose their way like I almost did. However, despite what I might have said earlier about how this Draft won't work because people will wind up getting banned before it is over, I sure do hope the rest of you use this tragedy to pull even closer together and try to get this thing done!

Don't you dare give up the dream!

Whose pick is it anyways?

This thing will not die, I wont let it, anyways, it is Next Big Things turn, he took over for Shongo when he was banned yesterday....Like I said, we should keep the draft going.

The only real problem I can see is that the draft board on the first page is Cola's, so he is the only one who can edit it......we should just make a copy and copy it on this page..

Well lets wait, I mean we should give him a chance to get out of prison, here is my plan:

1. We continue the draft, finish the male rounds, give Cola his 18 hours to make his last pick, if he doesn't make it, that one is forfeited.

2. Then we start the Diva's draft, that will have a different order, i can make it, will simply use the whole pull it out of a hat method, I wont cheat, theres no point in that.

3. If Cola misses his second pick, or first in the Diva's draft, he is gone???? Well I am not sure about that, we will see.

So we do not give Cola's roster to anybody yet, if he does not get out of prison quick, which I dont think happens very often, if ever, then I guess The Wabbit could have it, but not until Cola misses two picks.

Sound Good? Say Yes and I will repost the draft board right here, when it comes time to post the shows, we will have to find a way to make it work.

I guess we could get Mr. Sam or somebody to post the shows under a thread for us, I could ask when it gets too that point, it wouldn't be too much work, all we would need him to do would be to create a thread and post the shows.

As Chris Vegas said, we'd be better off letting Mr. Sam run this thing, since he's had prior experience. That is, if he wants to.

Okay, does that mean you want me to PM him and ask him now, have him take over Cola's team???? I mean its not that hard to do the whole draft thing, unless he wants Cola's roster, if you think that is a better idea, I will ask.

Alright I will ask him, but we will still keep on drafting until I get an answer. So Next Big Thing you are on the clock.

Right then. With my 19th Draft pick WFW selects non other than the American Dream Dusty Rhodes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I guess we have to repost it, I am going to wait until Sam makes a decision because if he is going to take it over, I am sure he would want to be able to control the draft board. Whoever posts the board is the only one who can edit it, so lets wait for Sam before we repost the board.

Okay numbers is up, I am not sure if he is going to be here, he gave his picks to Strafo, so if whichever one see's it first can post the picks.

Well I guess we have to repost it, I am going to wait until Sam makes a decision because if he is going to take it over, I am sure he would want to be able to control the draft board. Whoever posts the board is the only one who can edit it, so lets wait for Sam before we repost the board.

Indeed. Would it be a problem for anyone if I took this over but didn't participate? There'd still be five of you. There's a good eight guys on Cola's roster who I don't have a clue how to use.

No thats fine, but I think we should have all the guys on Cola's roster be banned from the thing, basically his wrestlers should cease to exist and nobody should be allowed to draft them, cuz there really wouldn't be a fair way to do it.

So I'll probably be taking this over and creating a new thread soon. Whether I'll be taking part is yet to be established.

No, we will be keeping our rosters, he's just creating a new thread so he has control over it....Our rosters will remain the same, you still have Shongo's roster, he just doesn't know if he wants to take over Cola's roster or not, if he doesn't, Cola's roster will be disbanded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back