UFN 21 LD: Florian/Gomi and Nelson/Struve + Episode 1 TUF

They better be able to show Gomi's fight. That one's the only reason I'm watching.

Cool, glad to see Gleison Tibau finish his fight, he gets alot of shit about not trying to finish. Uno's gonna get cut I suppose, thats a shame too because everybody likes Uno. I guess if you lose though...

LOL, Nelson just made a fool out of Struve, I hope he can rebound I really like the guy.
Congrats to Nelson, he will get a big fight for sure after this one. Very impressive.

This was probably the best thing for the UFC, to keep them on track with time.

I think I've been there since either his second or third fight on TUF.

No doubt he is a very good fighter. I just find him a tad obnoxious but once I get past that I love the way he has been fighting against Schaub and now Struve.

No doubt he is a very good fighter. I just find him a tad obnoxious but once I get past that I love the way he has been fighting against Schaub and now Struve.

I actually like him because of that obnoxiousness....more because I don't think he really means it as much as a lot of others do. I think he doesn't take these things seriously, so he just fucks around with it, and people read way too much into it.

Yeah, Dana said he'd be doing JDS/Nelson if Nelson beat Struve. Best time to test JDS' ground game.

Velasquez has the Brock/Carwin winner.

It all makes perfect sense. The UFC is setting the Heavyweight division up perfectly for the next year or so with legit contenders.

Time to see what Gomi has left. This fight should be awesome.

I actually like him because of that obnoxiousness....more because I don't think he really means it as much as a lot of others do. I think he doesn't take these things seriously, so he just fucks around with it, and people read way too much into it.

You may be right, though to be fair I am not a huge fan of shit talk from anyone. I think they should let their fighting do the talking which obviously Nelson has been doing. He is proving to be a legit contender in the UFC.

It worked, Roy!

2im13j9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back