• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TUF 10 Finale Live Discussion

My awards of the night.
Submission of the night: Frank Edgar
KO of the night: Roy Nelson
Fight of the night: Round 2 of Slice-Alexander

I love him. This beautiful man just proved me right and got me bragging rights over my buddy. I got tons of love for Roy Nelson now.

Overall, it was a pretty good night of fights, especially on free TV. Tonight Kimbo Slice proved to me that he actually has a ground game. I also hope that tonight's "loss" for Jon Jones helps set him up to rise to the top of the division.

Sick KO by Nelson. I like him. Anyone who comes out to a Weird Al song is awesome.

Because...

The way he carries himself. The end of his fight with Kimbo he begged for a hamburger, and acted as if he just destroyed someone. He did it again in the finale when he won saying he wanted burger king. Hes a talented fighter but such a fucking idiot.

The way he carries himself. The end of his fight with Kimbo he begged for a hamburger, and acted as if he just destroyed someone. He did it again in the finale when he won saying he wanted burger king. Hes a talented fighter but such a fucking idiot.
So because he mocks himself for being fat, he's a fucking idiot?

I like Roy Nelson. I don't believe he takes himself near as seriously as you all think he does.

Roy Nelson looks like he'd be a fun guy to hang out with.

He also alleviated those concern about his not being able to strike.

I don't mind cockiness in athletes, but Nelson has this smugness about him that really gets to me for some reason.

Can't take anything away from his ability, though. Very talented fighter.

Yeah, to me, he always seemed like he felt he was above TUF just because he was an IFL champion.

The guy's a good fighter though... can't dog him for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back