UFN 21 LD: Florian/Gomi and Nelson/Struve + Episode 1 TUF

Florian may be the best clear #2 fighter in the UFC. He seems to be better than anyone in the Lightweight division (I think he'd beat Sherk), but he is clearly behind BJ Penn.

Is there a better #2 fighter in a division that is so clearly not on the level of the champion?

I think Jon Fitch is in the same boat as Kenny in the Welterweight division. He dominates all of his opponents, but he got destroyed by GSP.

Florian may be the best clear #2 fighter in the UFC. He seems to be better than anyone in the Lightweight division (I think he'd beat Sherk), but he is clearly behind BJ Penn.

Is there a better #2 fighter in a division that is so clearly not on the level of the champion?

Well first off I would bring up Jon Fitch but I do agree that K-Flo is a little bit better in his role.

Second, I would love to see a rematch between K-Flo and Sherk. I think Florian would stand a much better chance at winning this time around but to be fair Sherk is obviously on the downside of his career. It would be a fight I would pay to see.

I missed it, my g/f was talking.

What are they doing with the preliminary fights? How are they getting from 28 initial fighters to the group who gets in the house?

I missed it, my g/f was talking.

What are they doing with the preliminary fights? How are they getting from 28 initial fighters to the group who gets in the house?

I was wondering the exact same thing. 28 is going to leave a weird number unless they redesigned the bracket.

Dana White is getting fat.
I was wondering the exact same thing. 28 is going to leave a weird number unless they redesigned the bracket.

I could see a situation where a certain few are guaranteed in, and others have to earn their way. I don't know know though.

:disappointed:

Man, I'm fucking bummed out @ the Gomi lost. Fuck, I don't even want to watch TUF, but I got it on.

And Dana announced at the beginning of the show that two losers (chosen by the coaches and Dana) from the prelims will get a chance to fight each other to make it into the house.

:disappointed:

Man, I'm fucking bummed out @ the Gomi lost. Fuck, I don't even want to watch TUF, but I got it on.

And Dana announced at the beginning of the show that two losers (chosen by the coaches and Dana) from the prelims will get a chance to fight each other to make it into the house.

Gotcha...I figured it was said, but I just missed it because g/f was reading a letter to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back