• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 127 LD Goes down under, to Mick Dundee's homeland

Jesus Christ that 3rd round was 1-sided.

was that 10-8 Fitch? Penn never did anything.

EDIT: yeah, I'm a few minutes behind. DRAW? Fuck that shit, give us 1 more round.

Stupid decision. I'll be surprised if a rematch isn't booked, as they need a number one contender. BJ looked and sounded absolutely downtrodden though.

Jesus Christ that 3rd round was 1-sided.

was that 10-8 Fitch? Penn never did anything.

EDIT: yeah, I'm a few minutes behind. DRAW? Fuck that shit, give us 1 more round.

It's hard to say with these whack job judges. I personally don't think it was that, BJ was fighting back from the bottom. I had it 29-28 Fitch, but then again I'm not one of these ******ed judges.

It's hard to say with these whack job judges. I personally don't think it was that, BJ was fighting back from the bottom. I had it 29-28 Fitch, but then again I'm not one of these ******ed judges.
he looked like he was trying to fight back, but spend seemingly 4:30 of the 5:00 on his back getting punched repeatedly. But yeah, that fight was in no way a draw, these damn judges suck, give them 5 more minutes.

The 2 Draw-giving judges had to have gone 10-9 Penn 10-9 Penn 10-8 Fitch, and the one that went Fitch must have gone 10-9's across the board. I didn't think Penn had the 2nd round, and thought the 3rd was 10-8 Fitch.

Anyone watching these extra fights? That KO via uppercut was fucking sweet. Guy hits the punch and walks away as the other guy hits the ground.

All judges gave the first to Penn, two judges scored the second a draw and one gave it to Fitch, and two judges gave the third to Fitch 10-9, and one gave it a 10-8.

Penn won that fight 2 Rounds to 1, end of story. The 2nd Round was close, but just because Fitch wounded up on top towards the end of the round does not mean he won it. Penn stuffed Fitch's takedowns, bloodied Fitch's nose in that round, and took him down. He won it, period.

And the 3rd Round was not 10-8. Fitch just sat in Penn's guard and threw shitty punches... big fucking whoop. Not once did he try to pass guard or look for any sort of finish. The guy is worthless, boring, ********ing piece of shit.

Seriously, if Rampage vs. Machida was 29-28 for Rampage, then this fight was 29-28 for BJ Penn. Bottom line.

Oh well, a draw is better than a loss I guess. Dana needs to stop being such a fucking moron and make all main event fights 5 Rounds. It's been, what, two years since it's been ruled that non-title fights can be 5 Rounds... why doesn't that bald headed prick take advantage of that when there's no title fight for the main event?

But yeah... fuck Jon Fitch. He's a goddamn cancer to this sport.

I REALLY hope Bisping is Sonnen's comeback fight.

There's no excuse for it not to. Winner should get the winner of Silva/Okami.

Speaking of Bisping, I was once a big fan, then I stopped for a while because for some reason he turned into a douchebag, and tonight he made me a fan again. Classless my ass.. Jorge made those videos and Bisping beat his ass for it. Bisping didn't need to be classy after that, since Jorge was nothing but a dick leading up to the fight.

But Bisping looked fucking tremendous. Chael vs. Bisping just has to happen right now, and IT SHOULD BE FIVE FUCKING ROUNDS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back