• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 109 - Grumpy Old Men LD

Stoked Serra won, bummed Guillard won. Something about the dude i just can't dig.

Hague got kinda screwed, but i think it was close enough to not be a huge robbery.

Hoping Marquardt beats Sonnen and Coleman beats Couture, though i think Couture takes it. But i can hope.

Oh and Maia over and Thiago over Swick, though i'd like Swick to take it.

Sonnen is looking pretty good. Marquardt's elbows from the bottom in round 2 were wicked though.

Alright boys, I am here. Sad to hear Trigg lost buy oh well. Lets go Marquardt.

For the love of Christ IndyJon, please explain to me why you like Frank Trigg? lol

And if Nate Marquardt blows this fight, my God... what an overhyped piece of shit. Though, I guess it'd be a good thing because then we could see Anderson Silva fucking kill Sonnen in a few months after he beats Vitor Belfort.

Shit, this fight could go either way I think. Nate looked fantastic in the last couple seconds but Sonnen looked very good the whole fight.

For the love of Christ IndyJon, please explain to me why you like Frank Trigg? lol

And if Nate Marquardt blows this fight, my God... what an overhyped piece of shit. Though, I guess it'd be a good thing because then we could see Anderson Silva fucking kill Sonnen in a few months after he beats Vitor Belfort.

More then anything I just like him because of his wars with Hughes. I have no real reason to like it him, I just do lol. Chael Sonnen delivered a great upset tonight. Now he can prepare to get destroyed by Vitor or Anderson.

Decent show overall. I was right with Couture, Serra, Maia and Thiago but Sonnen was fucking crazy. I seriously couldn't see it coming. Not to sell Chael short, but the dudes been nothing more than a journeyman for years. Then he goes and beat, convincingly, a guy that was building his way back up to a title shot and was doing so in spectacular fashion.

Not that it's going to matter though, because Belfort or more likely Silva will absolutly destroy Sonnen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back