• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TUF 10 Finale Live Discussion

Wow, that is such bullshit. Hamill is physically unable to continue and gets his ass kicked the entire fight, and he wins?

That's just wrong.

It won't matter. Everyone saw the fight. Hamill took a step back, Jones took like 3 steps forward. The record is meaningless. Dana White will book him in a bigger fight, and FAST.

Wow, that is such bullshit. Hamill is physically unable to continue and gets his ass kicked the entire fight, and he wins?

That's just wrong.

If a foul is deemed intentional and it incapacitates the fighter, the fighter incapacitated wins by DQ. But, Mazzagatti paused the fight to deduct a point for the foul. Only then did he try to see if Hamil was able to continue. He really should have stopped the fight earlier. Poor job on his part.

They might do a Jones vs hamill rematch like they did with Rumble Johnson and Kevin Burns, but it's clear Jones is the far superior fighter

I'd like to see the rematch. Nothing says next contender then beating the guy who holds your only loss.

I'd like to see the rematch. Nothing says next contender then beating the guy who holds your only loss.
Not if that loss is to someone you completely and totally demolished. Jones needs to fight someone tougher in order to be considered a true contender.

Oh trust me, I agree completely. Jones needs a step up in competition but it is always nice to get revenge on that one guy who beat you and I think Jones deserves his justice. But I do want to see him fight some real top guys though.

That fight should have been stopped before he smashed him in the face with those elbows. Hamill wasn't defending himself, and even Jones was looking for the stoppage.

Dana is going to go ballistic on Mazzagatti.

That fight should have been stopped before he smashed him in the face with those elbows. Hamill wasn't defending himself, and even Jones was looking for the stoppage.

Dana is going to go ballistic on Mazzagatti.
I checked his twitter, and he was already pissed at Mazzagatti for not calling an illegal knee in the Jones-Mitrione fight.

Mazzagati is a fucking disgrace to the mma referee profession. He needs to get fired and find a more suitable job.

Amir looks like he is in the cheap seats. And Chuck and Tito as coaches for TUF 11!!!!! Thats going to be awesome.

Yeah I would have liked to see any combination of Tito/Rashad/Griffin/Liddell or even GSP/Fitch. Chuck and Tito will be great regardless.

hahahaha, I like Roy Nelson that much more now........Rogan totally just threw Elite XC under the bus as well. LOL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back