UFN 21 LD: Florian/Gomi and Nelson/Struve + Episode 1 TUF

Also, you guys sticking around for TUF tonight?

Maybe we can start a weekly tradition where we LD The Ultimate Fighter as well. Obviously, we'd just use this thread to LD TUF on.

Very good fight. Pearson looks great. I remember when the American team was talking shit about his english on TUF. Boy has he shown all those clowns up since then.

Good job by Pearson, I really look forward to seeing whats next for him. Siver is a badass and he pretty much handled him all three rounds.

I hope Gomi has a good showing, I really do. The problem is he is fighting the second best Lightweight in the UFC right now. You do the MMA math.

Oh snap, Sean Sherk is going to be in Fort Wayne. To bad I don't feel like dishing out 40 bucks for a shitty local fight.

I hope Gomi has a good showing, I really do. The problem is he is fighting the second best Lightweight in the UFC right now. You do the MMA math.

I would like Gomi to pull the win too, but Florian is insanely talented. I am not counting Gomi out,but I would bet on Florian against anybody at 155, besides BJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back