UFN 21 LD: Florian/Gomi and Nelson/Struve + Episode 1 TUF

God, Rivera looks awesome with his hands. Quarry has absolutely no power behind any of those punches he was throwing. Entertaining first period.

Rivera looking dominant so far against Nate Quarry who is certainly no slouch.

Seriously, what a great card so far and we still have our main events coming up.

Damn, Jorge Rivera looked great tonight. Never once has he impressed me until tonight. Knocking out Quarry is no easy task unless your Rich Franklin.

Hopefully Struve wins this fight and finally gets the bump he needs to fight some bigger names. I want to see him fight Kongo or Herring.

Yeah he's just been injury plagued. He should be in Strikeforce or Japan but if UFC is gonna keep him then he needs to test some of these young guys like JDS and Struve.

Roy Nelson says he is going to beat Struve easily. Yeah, good luck with that big fella.

Mock him all you want, but since he's been in the UFC, he's done everything he said he would. Probably better to mock him after, not before, the fight...

...if there's anything to mock.

Mock him all you want, but since he's been in the UFC, he's done everything he said he would. Probably better to mock him after, not before, the fight...

...if there's anything to mock.

I actually correctly chose him to win TUF, but I just can't imagine him running through Struve. He can certainly beat him but I don't know how easy it will be.

Hell yes, I hope to high hell Struve pulls this out, If i was throwing money on this though, I would bet Nelson. This just seems like a bad match for Struve stylistically. Oh well, here is to hoping.

I like KFlo via rear naked.......Gomi is a lil past his hey day

On a side note....what is that thing in Guy Comptons sig? An alien?

The size difference between Uno and Tibau is huge. They don't even look near the same weight class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back