• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Top ten WORST wrestlers in WWE

And what's with all of you bashing Kennedy and MVP? They're both amazing wrestler, MVP is the future of Smackdown....His match with Chris Benoit at WM23 Was amazing!

Kennedy is the future of WWE....Great Mic skills and great in-ring abilities!

I think WWE is slowly going downhill so here is my top 10 worst wrestlers in the WWE

10. John Cena- he has been on top for so long and everyone is sick of him, why doesnt he just turn heel or something?

9. Cody Rhodes- c'mon, hes not Dusty Rhodes son, when he was in OVW he was Cody Runnels, anyway hes supposed to be face but yet hes boring and no one likes him.

8. King Booker- this King crap is the worst and it has made me hate Booker T, what they should do is have King Booker vs Jerry the King Lawler at summerslam and the loser is never allowed to call himself king again so Triple H should return and pedagree King Booker and have Jerry Lawler win so they can stop that crap.

7. Santenio Merlelli- he is supposed to be a fan and i cant take him sereously becasue he has no singniture moves and hes a joke.

6. Hornswoggle- hes a friggen midget and he won the title, the kind of cruiserweight champ they need is a highflyer like rey mysterio.

5. Jimmy Wang Yang- its a japinese cowboy thats ******ed, they should switch him to like a tagiri character

4. Funaki- Hes a joke and he sucks, hes the guy that mark henry or big daddy V would face to make them look good.

3. Eugene- jeeze everyone knows whats wrong with that

2. Mark Henry- he sucks on the mic and never faces anyone good

1. The Great Kahli- Awful on the mic he should never be the champ, and hes a bad wrestler.

Ill make this short and to the point
in no particular order
1. Great Khali- He can barely move, I dont see how anyone can get a good match out of him
2. Batista- He had one good feud in his entire career. He has done NOTHING since. Has NO talent whatsoever in the ring
3. John Cena- Has NO talent whatsoever in the ring. Botches the most basic of moves. To beat it all, hes only cheered by little kids and females. I wouldnt doubt that he receives canned heat as well.
4. Miz- guy is HORRIBLE, he doesnt have ANYTHING going for him at all.
5. Jim Duggan- I havent seen any of his matches prior to his recent WWE comeback, but by the looks of him he looks even worse than Hogan. If thats even possible
6. Big Daddy V- the guy is nothing but a fat disguting dude. I think its horrible that he comes down to the ring with his fat hanging out. And I find it very hard to believe that anybody buys him as a dominate heel.
7. The Highlanders- They just suck. I mean they show no signs of talent and couldnt even get over with the Cena fanbase.
8. Kevin Thorne- The guy is just a big guy who shows nothing special in the ring, and why Tommy Dreamer is forced to keep losing to him every other week is beyond my comprehension.
9. Funaki- The guy brings nothing special to the table and is honestly too boring to even care about.
10. Snitsky- I do enjoy his new catchphrase, but the guy doesnt hit his opponents with anything hard enough to make you feel like hes a monster.

This is a hard list to populate, simply because many times, what looks like a terrible wrestler is instead a terrible gimmick.

Take Cena, for example. I never saw him in OVW, but from everything I've ever heard, he was really good there. Bring him to the big show, and BAM! Vince does his usual, gives him a couple moves no one else does to distinguish him from the rest of the pack, saddle him with a dumbass gimmick, and stifle any talent and creativity the guy has.

However, there are some wrestlers you can still realize are shit no matter how much perfume Vince sprays them with.

Randy Orton, for example. I don't understand how people can lament John Cena's limited moveset, yet praise Orton, who has the exact same limitation. And the RKO is nothing more than a ripoff of the Diamond Cutter, except Randy always make it look like he botched the move. Cena, at least, has mic skills; I've never heard Orton get through a promo without screwing up at least once.

Another obvious turd is Chris Masters. Yeah, yeah, he's improving. I say how could he not? How many guys did he injure with that stupid Polish hammer move before they made him stop? And how bad do you have to be for them to make you use the Full Nelson as a finisher??? At least they don't let him speak that much...

Even though I feel like a traitor for saying this, the 2007 model Ric Flair is terrible too. I know the man is almost 60. That doesn't excuse anything. I am a big Ric Flair fan, but in my opinion, the time has long since come for Ric to take a managerial role, pass the torch to the younger guys. The man can still tear it up on the mic though, which supports my opinion of making him a manager, the Lou Albano or Bobby Heenan or this generation.

There are many obvious choices for worst wrestler: Khali, Snitsky, Vis, guys that are far too big and/or slow in the ring, and laughable on the mic, that I won't even bother listing them...

The Sandman vexes me. The guy's only good as a brawler; hell, his whole persona is built around the assumption he won't wrestle ya, but he'll fight ya. Usually, with a guy like that, you'll have good mic skills to counterbalance (Stone Cold? The Rock?); but the Sandman doesn't really have that... so what is it people like?

The jury is still out for the moment for me on Batista and Lashley. Both are very limited in-ring, and both need a top talent opponent to put on a good show, but I can't believe Lashley is at his peak at the moment; he's still new to the biz, and he WAS a talented amateur wrestler; Batista, for a perennial enforcer-type big guy, has charisma.

Oh, and for god's sake, could we PLEASE never have to watch another wrestling match Mike Mizanin is participating in? Please? Even as comic relief, this guy sucks...

I think WWE is slowly going downhill so here is my top 10 worst wrestlers in the WWE

9. Cody Rhodes- c'mon, hes not Dusty Rhodes son, when he was in OVW he was Cody Runnels, anyway hes supposed to be face but yet hes boring and no one likes him.

8. King Booker- this King crap is the worst and it has made me hate Booker T, what they should do is have King Booker vs Jerry the King Lawler at summerslam and the loser is never allowed to call himself king again so Triple H should return and pedagree King Booker and have Jerry Lawler win so they can stop that crap.

Look man never post again in here....

you obviously know nothing about wrestling. If you did then first you would never consider booker a top ten worst wrestler.

and second if you knew anything then you would know that runnels is the real last name of the "rhodes' family
Dusty runnels
dustin runnels
and cody runnels

5. Kane : I'm sure many Kane fans like me have found it kinda heart-breaking to see him go downhill like he has since he's taken off the mask but I think he could make a come back and get a medium term title reign before he retired if he got in shape, he does have some talent. And I don't think i matters if he's a heel or face he's given us great moments as both....

4. Matt Hardy : He doesn't do anything interesting when he's doing singles matches. But he is great with Jeff.

3. JBL: When he cut his hair and shaved he just somehow became soo boring to watch. Also, he's too small to be a "big man" but he tries to anyway. That's annoying.

2. Mark Henry : Yeah,he doesn't really do anything...

1. Khali: As everyone has said, he only has 3 moves. He's only a champion cause he's so damn huge.

your an idiot to say that bobby lashley is the worst cause he's young and awesome, he's a 4 time wrestling champ and he was a world champ.

4. Matt Hardy : He doesn't do anything interesting when he's doing singles matches. But he is great with Jeff.

3. JBL: When he cut his hair and shaved he just somehow became soo boring to watch. Also, he's too small to be a "big man" but he tries to anyway. That's annoying.

ok matt hardy is very athletic he can pull the twist of fate out of nowhere he is very excilerating unless you sont watch smackdown then you dont know.

JBL whats the matter with you he was never boring he probably never will be dude you lost mad respect for saying jbl is one of thee worst wrestlers.

i still dont see the point of snitsky except for being a jobber crusher. i think hes only in the wwe to give the midcarders wrestling time outside of house shows

ok matt hardy is very athletic he can pull the twist of fate out of nowhere he is very excilerating unless you sont watch smackdown then you dont know.

JBL whats the matter with you he was never boring he probably never will be dude you lost mad respect for saying jbl is one of thee worst wrestlers.

Me saying JBL is boring is mostly based on that match against Rey Mysterio at Judgement Day last year. When he was in control, all he did was punch and kick Rey around the ring for 10 minutes. He did do a few suplexes at one point but that was just to make fun of Eddie Guerrero...

And I know Matt Hardy is athletic, he's shown it in many ladder matches. But when he's on his own in a normal match, the most he does is a Leg Drop from the second rope. And don't be so impressed by the whole Twist of Fate out of nowhere thing, cause that's usually a spot.

Me saying JBL is boring is mostly based on that match against Rey Mysterio at Judgement Day last year. When he was in control, all he did was punch and kick Rey around the ring for 10 minutes. He did do a few suplexes at one point but that was just to make fun of Eddie Guerrero...

And I know Matt Hardy is athletic, he's shown it in many ladder matches. But when he's on his own in a normal match, the most he does is a Leg Drop from the second rope. And don't be so impressed by the whole Twist of Fate out of nowhere thing, cause that's usually a spot.

ok maybe hardy had a couple boring matches before but jbl what he rarely has any boring matches how is he horrible how does he get in your list of top 10 worst he rarely has any borings and you base him upon one match dude man i cant look at you as a smart fan anymore.:icon_sad:

It's not the fact that it was just one match. I don't like him because it was a huge WHC match with quite a big build-up. I think it's OK to dislike a wrestler who ruins big main-event matches by doing absolutly nothing. And I said mostly based. I've seen other matches where he was pretty inactive, but that one stuck in my head.

If you don't think that's a good enough reason to dislike a wrestler and put him on my list of the worst, then I'm really sorry, but surely I'm entitled to my opinion?

Ive noticed this going ton lately. on these forums people argue with each other's opinion, good grief, i understand if it was factual or something, but an opinion, come on u guiys just let it go.
Sorry for being off topic i didnt know where else to place this post

Ive noticed this going ton lately. on these forums people argue with each other's opinion, good grief, i understand if it was factual or something, but an opinion, come on u guiys just let it go.
Sorry for being off topic i didnt know where else to place this post
That's part of the fun of being on a forum.

When I say that John Cena is awesome, everyone knows that is an opinion. When someone says John Cena sucks, it's implied that it is an opinion.

The fun is debating it out and seeing whose opinion is more valid. If you don't like to argue something, just don't respond when someone replies to you. It dies fast.

But, I enjoy the debating. Forums wouldn't be any fun if everyone just stated their own opinion and nothing else happened.

Your right in a sense, but i think with opinions would come facts and then things will go haywire, someone will say how john cena sucks only based on their opinion, then someone else will try to go find facts about that wrestler that proves the other wrong when there is no right or wrong, and some people just want to get out the way theyu feel here and let it rest, everything shouldnt be challenged (SCREW U EA Games)

i mean come on what kindve prick would call jbl boring he shouldve been slaped for that, no one else put jbl cause everyone knows he can wrestle thats just like putting the rock up, there and everyone knoows he can wrestle.

I'm only going to type out five. I don't really have the time right now to do ten.

1. Bobby Lashley
Reason: Absolutly no microphone skills. Bobby may have some good wrestling skills, but he needs some charisma as well to be a good superstar.

2. Batista
Reason: Same as Bobby Lashley. Batista has some good ability in the ring, and is pretty muscular. Identical to Lashley though, no mic skills.

3. The Boogeyman
Yeah, yeah. Boogeyman may have a good gimmick, but his mic skills and his wrestling ability is crap. Fire him already, Vince.

4. The Great Khali
Hey, Marble Mouth. Shut up! The Great Khali absolutly sucks. The only reason he's pretty much in WWE is because Vince likes the big guys. He does not deserve that World Heavyweight Title.

5. Big Daddy V
Big Daddy V, loose the manboobs. Holy crap those things are big! Well, anyways. Big Daddy is way too slow in the ring, yes I know, he is almost 500 pounds, but seriously. Also he has no mic skills.

1.John Cena: i had a bad feeling about him since 2002.Horrible Wrestler. all cena has going for him is his mic skills
2.The Great Khali: I know because of his size hes not capable to do much but the man is only there cause of his size
3. Bobby Lashley: Horrible Mic Skills Bad Wrestler.I thought i heard a little kid when i first heard him talk
4.Batista: I can summorize batista in one word: Steriods
5.Big Daddy V: Mabel King Mabel Viscera Whatever you want to call him hes a bad wrestler and he needs a shirt!
6:Mark Henry: Does it really take 10 years to get this man over? and the sexual chocolate gimmick sucked
7: Miz: dont understand why hes in wwe.
8:Snitsky: seen one good match with him in kane vs snitsky at tabbo tuesday
9: jeff hardy: not so great wrestler old gimmick the only time this guy entertains me is his highspots.
10:Umaga: a samoan spike is his signature manuever?! wow i thought the claw sucked

I dont understand people saying Daivari and Eugene Sucks Daivari is a excellent wrestler and so is Eugene(just give him the nick dinsmore gimmick)

i just got to thinking reading this forum about how many people put bobby lashley and cena as 2 of their top 10 well they shouldnt

lashley is a great wrestler, vince just ruined him....his early smackdown days were great and his latest match with benoit was well done...he might have shit mic skills but he can wrestle. its all vince's fault that people hate him because since vince sees 280 pounds of muscle, he thinks he has to be a powerhouse
and about cena saying hes a bad wrestler is not true.....okay hes not a kurt angle but is triple h? is kennedy? is mvp? didnt think so...people have different styles in wrestlers like the technical benoit and angle, in your face regal, taylor, finlay, kennedy..cocky mvp orton edge, smashmouth goldberg batista.....cena wrestles a physical game now tell me a wrestler as physical as cena that did anything fancy? hes not a rey mysterio that will do a 720 off the top rope, hes not a shelton benjamin whos gonna chain wrestle for an hour, hes not shawn michaels who will steal the show, hes a ground and pound guy and a ground and pound guy is supposed to have a rough move set like cena, spin out bomb...f-u, clothesline, shoulder block...not fancy, it gets the job done. cena has heart and gives it all in the matches hes in. i dnt like the guy but u have to respect him for that his title reign is annoying but he earned it by coming up as some homo in tights wrestling angle to winning a u.s title from big show at mania, to wwe title, and yes im prayin to god that orton beats him like the rest of this planet but cena earned a wwe title reign, not this long though

Facts is all we have, proving someone wrong is what we do! Right if your not using all the facts then your opinion isnt valid.

Sorry but Cena is gay okay he works hard but sorry unfortunalty the facts say he is crap its not opinion its fact.

Someone's opinion could be they dislike power type moves so would dislike those type wrestlers or dont like tag team style wrestling that's valid but facts are like Batistas lack of a move set but is still a main event guy.

Fact is that Triple H is a great Wrestler but backstage and real life uses his influence to be an asshole.

Got to think about all the facts and opinions count just have to say WHY!

The ten all time worst wrestlers in WWE that come to mind for me are:

10: The Zombie. Did he actually have a match in ECW?
9: Skinner. Not a bad wrestler, per se, but horrible gimmick that Steve Keirn probably wishes had never happened.
8: Giant Gonzalez: It's Khali 10 years ago. Same problems, slow, lathargic, and very limited ability.
7: Mike Mizanin: The mohawk isn't the only problem with this guy. I liked it better when he was on Smackdown, and JBL constantly laid into this never will be.
6: Balls Mahoney: Take away his steel chair and weapons, and you have what we are being subjected to today. His glory days with Axl Rotten are long gone.
5: Viscera/Big Daddy V/Mabel: Amazing that V has lasted as long as he has in the WWE. I would have thought his heart would have exploded by now. His most "agile" move is that back kick he does while flopping on the mat, and that isn't saying much. He's winded and sweating like a stuck pig within the first 3 minutes of every match he's in.
4: Gene Snitsky: The gimmick wasn't the problem. The guy just can't wrestle. He has one of the worst boots to the face in the business. I'd say even worse than Orton.
3: The Giant/The Big Show: I know it is because of his size, but he just can't move. His comedy routines were the best, but the longer he was in wrestling the worse he got.
2: Barry Horowitz: Not to say he was necessarily a bad wrestler, but how could you tell when he was getting squashed night in and night out for the better part of 2 decades.
1: Virgil/Vincent: He showed some signs that he had potential, but it was never reached. Was at his best when he was Dibiase's bitch, and that's not saying much.

For one this is a worst wrestlers in WWE. Not WWE history.

10: The Zombie. Did he actually have a match in ECW?

Err he appeared for about 2 minutes over a year ago. The Zombie could be absolute dynamite in the ring. How on earth would you know if he's a bad wrestler?

9: Skinner. Not a bad wrestler, per se, but horrible gimmick that Steve Keirn probably wishes had never happened.

Bad WRESTLERS not gimmick.

8: Giant Gonzalez: It's Khali 10 years ago. Same problems, slow, lathargic, and very limited ability.

This isn't an old school thread.

7: Mike Mizanin: The mohawk isn't the only problem with this guy. I liked it better when he was on Smackdown, and JBL constantly laid into this never will be.

Out of all the wrestlers on the roster you pick him? He's not good but he certainly isn't in the top 10 worst.

6: Balls Mahoney: Take away his steel chair and weapons, and you have what we are being subjected to today. His glory days with Axl Rotten are long gone.

Balls could wrestle rings aroud most of the current WWE roster. Dont be so narrow minded.

2: Barry Horowitz: Not to say he was necessarily a bad wrestler, but how could you tell when he was getting squashed night in and night out for the better part of 2 decades.

You very rarley have bad jobbers. The idea of them is to make the opposition look good. He was possibly one of the best wrestlers on the roster at the time. The only problem was it's hard to book somebody who looks like a peadophile.

1: Virgil/Vincent: He showed some signs that he had potential, but it was never reached. Was at his best when he was Dibiase's bitch, and that's not saying much.

Same with Horowitz, how do you really know?. Not a great wrestler. But for the majority of his carrer he was a bodyguard. And jobber.

Here is my top 10 worst wrestlers list.

1.John Cena-he has held the wwe championship for way too long and has a stupid gimmick.He has gotten so boring since h moved to raw

2.the Miz-miz in real life couldn't even get a date so why would you give him a storyline with extreme expose.Also his mohawk is gay and he can't wrestle that good.

3.The Boogeyman-he is an okay wrestler but has a terrible and disgusting gimmick

4.Jimmy Wang Yang-good wrestler,but a stupid gimmick.An asian cowboy is just so ******ed

5.Big daddy V-poor wrestling skills and awful ring attire

6.Eugene-has ******ed gimmick as a superhero and poor wrestling skills.why do people like him?

7.Nunzio-he hasn't acomplished any thing in wrestling and he is just used against jobbers

8.The Great Khali-he is not championship material and only in wwe for his size

9.King Booker-he should quit the accent and go back to his old gimmick

10.CM punk-fantastic wrestler but should stop in the championship spotlight

Sandman: While he has the ability, he doesn't show a lot of it. While this thread has NOTHING to do with gimmicks, it should be noted Sandman's gimmick doesn't require him to be a wrestling artist.

Big Daddy V: Should it really be explained why bigger wrestlers aren't technically sound? V-iscera, Mabel, whatever.. has the ability, & I give him tons of credit for being able to do selective things. However, that doesn't mean he's getting off the list. He does under 5 things that are impressive.. everything else, he's almost required to do, or he wouldn't even be there.

Funaki: I'm not saying he doesn't have the ability.. but when was the last time anyone seen a match with him in it, where he got off more than a single move?

The Great Khali: He's the Main Event on Smackdown, he's their World Heavyweight Champion.. & he doesn't even bodyslam anyone. His moves consist of, & are certainly limited too.. punch, kick, chop, boot, clothesline, (just added) choke, double chokeslam, (rarely used anymore) claw, & or foot pin.

As far as any more, I really don't know. Jake went through someone else's Top 10 earlier.. so I'm afraid to even list anymore. hahahaha

Besides all that, its kinda a requirement that you know how to wrestle.. but as far as just doing it badly.. the aformentioned top list I have.. could be added to the list of bad/worst. I'd also say maybe some of the Divas, or even the managers.. but would they even be considered for this topic?

1.John Cena
He has a body, but no power, the F.U. is a perfect example of his lack of imagination in the ring,he is an avarage wrestler, I think he is sucking very well Mr. Vince M.'s dick, because I don't see any other reason why is he a champ!! another thing, when is he going to wrestle real wrestlers, I dont think he can beat guys like Kurt Angle, The Undertaker, or Golberg.

2.Big Daddy v
For Me Now He's A Joke!

3. All Stupid Divas
Because some of those girls can't wrestle...i know that someone's gonna say I'm crazy ..but i dont care.

4.The Great Khali
He only does like 3 moves... Very Talented...not
For Me He's The Little Bear because he look down at his genital and found only a mass of hair covering his little tic tac.

5.Vito
Not At all because i like his dresses

6.The Miz
He sucks as an entertainer and sure as hell can't wrestle.

7. Jimmy Wang Yang
Cuz I Hate his theme song

that's Over People!

I wish The king of kings will get his title Again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back