Top ten WORST wrestlers in WWE

No particular order.

1. Mark Henry - His to slow and to vunerable to injury to entertain. His mic skills suck aswell.
2. Khali - Only there for his size. Can't speak english so no mic skills there. Has only a few moves and can't move.
3. Ric Flair - You were good but its time to give it up you had a good run.
4. Jim Duggan - Yeah sorry but just no entertainment here.
5. Santino - Funny guy with good mic skills but can't wrestle.
6. The Miz - Yeah you try to hard buddy.
7. Balls Mahony - Bit of a jobber, sad for a guy his size.
8. Boogeyman - I've never seen this guy in a serious match.
9. Snitsky - Your size is why you work for the WWE.
10. Matt Striker - Your teacher gimmick/Big daddy V's bitch gimmick is just crap.

Few things I'd question about what other people have said.
Bobby Lashley - Shocked when I saw him on some peoples lists. I'd like to see how he'd do in the UFC though.
Big daddy V - Ok he may not be the best wrestler because of his size but for a guy his size he can move.

Not In Order:-

The Great Khali
I agree with everyone else, he's in the WWE because of his size. Nothing else, nothing more. Waste of space.

The Miz
Who is this guy? Ive never seen his win a match on his own unless its against Balls Mahony. And even then it was a countout.

Umaga
In my opinion he's only in WWE because he is related to The Rock and Rikishi. I hope he gets owned in a cage tonight.

Mark Henry
I think this guy is so overated. He claims he's the worlds strongest man, and yet he gets owned by Kurt Angle?

All the women wrestlers
I hate women wrestling. Im not sexist, i just think they suck. There gimmicks are so pathetic. And they muck up moves constatly.

Apart from that im fine with everyone else. I think that everyone else's gimmick is alright. But i dont like Cena. I might re-think putting him on it.

To anyone who put HHH, Hardyz or Morrison on there. Why?
Both Hardyz are awsome wrestlers. I have no idea what a spot monkey is but i know that anyone who says it is just jealous. The game is just awsome, and Morrison has so much talent. All wasted on this crappy, New ECW?

1. Great Khali - Cant wrestle to save his life, awful peformer. Only there because he's HUGE.

2. Mark Henry - Not good enough for SmackDown!, God forbid you would move to RAW, that would be awful! I could deal with you on ECW but thats it, your too slow and just use your strength, try something new!!

3. Charlie Haas - Your awful and only there to fill up the numbers, you cant sell a match and never will.

4. Big Daddy V - Your the same Vicera who got beat in his every match pretty much...except this time you choose to show off your boobs...NOT A GOOD MOVE!! Not good enough for the WWE, TNA could have you though.

5. Test - Never was impressed with him, never will be. Retire mate.

6. Rico - You cant wrestle.

...Cant think of more atm

But for those who say Lashley is bad...WHAT THE HELL!! I think he's quality and better than Cena in the ring by far. Cant wait for him to return, he's gonna dominate the WWE!

Everybody keep saying Cena is this god awful wrestler. And maybe he is, but whether you hate him or love him you have to admit the man works hard. As far as limited moves go, I love Austin and think he and the Rock was the most charasmatic and entertaining of all time, but I don't ever recall seeing Austin doing a whole lot of different moves. I think Cena is bashed cuz the girls love him so us fellas just want to call him a douchebag. Well I disagree I think he is pretty athletic and would love to see him make that heel turn. Now Miz that dude is Douchebag. He should be backstage with Todd Grisham.

1. Khali - Ok, he's big, got power but what moves has he got?
2. John Cena - No moves apart from clotheslines and shoulder blocks
3. Santino Marella -Finisher and only move, a few kicks to the thigh
4. Snitsky - They're trying to make him the next Kane
5. Chris Masters - Full Nelson as a finisher is like having Ric Flair in your promotion. Oh wait...
6. Finlay - When did he last win a match without his Shilleighly?
7. Mark Henry - Here we go, ANOTHER splash
8. Festus - Don't mind Jesse, Festus just throws people around
9. Ric Flair - RETIRE ALREADY!!!
10. Trevor Murdoch - He's a bag of flab with no moves.

I hate it when people talked badly about CENA. I know he is not a "great" wrestler, but he is a damn good one. Far better than Randy Orton. Orton is totally and severely overrated. I just do not see why people say "he is the next generation." He is a boring champion, hell the proof is in the pudding...RAW HAD THE WORST RATINGS THE NIGHT AFTER HE WON THE WWE TITLE! The things you wrote were very much true but the fact is guys like Orton and Batista just got lucky. Besides those two, I would have to say the top worst wrestlers of all time would be: Great Khali, Mark Henry, The Miz, Chuck Pulumbo, and Chris Masters. I dont know how some of these guys made it. Also, I would have to say present day HHH :shooter: I know this is surprising to a lot but he just doesn't have it like the way he performed from 1998-2002. I give him a lot of credit for playing good politics but his matches can be boring at times - Scott Steiner, King Booker (Summerslam 07), John Cena

1. Batista - Any wrestler who is just there for a paycheck and not the fans at all lost all respect for me. If you don't like the business then get out and let someone who does in the spotlight. I know all the blame can't be put on Batista but still.

2. Candice Michelle - she looks good so she gets the belt.

3. Johnny Morrison - Guy botches half his moves. Gets the ECW just because something bad happened and then has the most boring feud I've ever seen in my life. I've seen better feuds from to ants fighting.

4. Hornswoggle - I don't know why but the whole Looney Tunes Road Runner vs. Wild E. Coyote thing has really disinterested me in Hornswoggle.

5. Khali - I don't like it when people say he's bad because of his limited moves because he is there for a reason and that's to destroy people and I don't see him pulling a northern lights suplex on anyone soon but his gimmick is getting old. I want to see a face Khali

6. Umaga - I want to see a face Umaga

7. I only have 6 sorry. I'm open minded with my wrestlers so I don't have alot I dislike alot.

1. Khali - The Khali Vicegrip doesn't count as a wrestling move!

2. Mark Henry - They still call him the World's Strongest Man, even though someone else has probably won that title since then. Too slow in the ring. No opponents on SD! that he hasn't already faced. (has beatin down the Undertaker twice, boring!!!)

3. Cena - Doesn't perform as may moves as he used to, far to ground based, and not as fast was when he made his debut against Kurt Angle. Gets over emotional when opponents "make it personal". (eg. Orton punting Cena's father)

4. Matt Striker - Former school teacher becomes wrestler!? Completely useless, probably why they have him managing Big Daddy V!

5. Snitsky - Disappointed with him! Hoped he'd made an improvement when he returned on ECW, but hes much worse!

6. Santino Marella - WWE way of keeping the Italian fans happy, (with a guy who isn't even Italian!) will probably never win back the IC title.

7. Chavo - Simply put, he's nothing without Eddie. Was better as a tag team wrestler.

8. The Miz - One or two good moves, character is a pain in the ass though!

9. MVP - Slight improvement since becoming US champ, bad finishing move though. (both Orton and Carlito used that move when they first entered WWE, must be an OVW basic finisher)

10. Umaga - Enjoyed his match at Cyber Sunday, much better then early in the year. Running out of opponents though, needs to move to SD! or ECW.

1.Khali-Is only in the WWE in the first place because of his size which is sad.
2.Big Daddy-The same reason that Khali is in the WWE.The guy really needs a shirt.
3.Mark Henry-Can he still be called strongest man?I believe by now someone else took that title.
4.Boogeyman-His gimmick isn't that scary.When is the last time he won a match anyway?
5.Matt Striker-The former school teacher gimmick had to go so that's why they had him manage Big Daddy V.
6.Jimmy Wang Yang-His gimmick isn't the greatest but, he can wrestle.
7.Test-I was never impressed by Test at all.He has some decent move another then that he needs to retire or leave WWE.
8. Trevor Murdoch-I dislike his gimmick it's look horrible in the ring.
9.Mr. Kennedy-He introduces himself wow that's great.But,he stole Willam Regal's special(only difference is he does on the ropes).
10-Santino Marella-He hasn't wrestled in awhile and plus he didn't deserve the IC champion push he got.When I see a decent match from Santino Marella then I will change my mind.

10. Bobby Lashely- Every match I have seen of his, he gets his A$$ kicked for the first 4 mins. then workes over a guy for 1 min. and gets a win. He has a couple of good suplexs, but has nothing else! His best match was against Cena at GAB, and Cena carried him!
9. Santino Marella- What has he done since he got the $hit kicked outta him by Umaga? That's right...NOTHING!
8. Cody Rhodes- Maybe cuz he is just a rookie, but same thing as Lashely, gets worked over to much, just to come back and get the win...it's not wrestling if the other performer is doing all the work and you just get the win!
7. The Miz- Has anyone watched a match of his? Is there ANYONE else who sells matches worst...maybe...
6. Chris Masters-Maybe a tie with Miz. How can you be a Pro Wrestler, and NOT SELL MATCHES! The Undertaker was right for hurting you arm!
5. Nunizo- All he is, is a jobber. I don't think i have even seen him do a move since going to ECW.
4. Snitsky- WWE needs to put him in a "match", not just make him go out, get 3 moves in, and then do his finisher for the win. He doesn't wrestle!
3. Batista- The only good thing that comes out of a Batista match is that i get to go to the restroom. It is ALWAYS such a slow, boring match. Makes a wrestling fan wanna cry. Looks like the Ultimate Warrior( Big and Strong), wrestles like one of the guys from Dawson's Creek!
2. Mark Henry- Nice, Big size, but does nothing with it. He is Forth on my list of guys who can't sell matches. I put him 4th, Masters and Miz tied for 2nd, and in first.......
1. The Great Kahli- Again he has nothing to offer, besides a snack break. I already used the restroom, so I guess i'll go make a snack, too. He is first on the list of CAN'T SELL ANYTHING( a match, pain, a comeback, ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!) Waste of tv time, and money.

BAMBAM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back