Top ten WORST wrestlers in WWE

1.) John Cena ( OVERRATED, NO IN RING SKILLS! ANNOYING ON THE MIC, and did I say he CANNOT WRESTLE?

2.) Batista (No mic skills, No in ring skills, Reminds me of Goldberg, Same crap)!

3.) The Great Kahli

4.) Mark Henry

5.) Kenny Dykstra

6.) Candice Michelle

7.) Snitsky

8.) Undertaker (Same crap for 20 years!)

9.) The Highlanders

10.) Deuce and Domino (one of the worst gimmicks ever)

1 - John Cena - Same Old Shit Cant Wrestle Thank God Hes out For A Bit Raw May Be Worth Watching Now

2 - HHH - I cant Stand Him Anymore If He Wasnt Married In To The Family He Wouldnt Be So Big All He Does Is Rely On His SledgeHammer These Days

3 - Hardcore Holly - Past His Best And His Best Wasnt Very Much He Should Just Retire IMO

4 - Kane - I Hate To Say It As He Was My Favourite Wrestler Back In His Masked Days but Now Hes Just Getting Old And Fat

5 - Mark Henry - Cant Wrestle A Decent Match He Beats Stupid Jobbers With The Bearhug And When In A Match With A Real Superstar Gets Beat

6 - Davari - Never Done Anything Memorable For Me All He Can Manage Is A Fued On Heat Which Most People Dont Even Watch

7 - Hornswoggle - People Say Hes There For Comedy Value I Get No Comedy Out of Him He Is So Boring

8 - Shelton Benjamin - I Will Admit That He Is Very Under Rated And Has Great Ability But The Way The WWE Use Him Is Pathetic And Very Unfair

9 - The Great Khali - He Has To Be On The List He Is Useless If He Was A Foot Smaller He Would Never Have Got The Job ( Actualy He Would AS Vince Takes Anything Over 6 Foot But Still Would Be Boring To See )

10 - Big Daddy V - Two Words - Man Boobs

this is jusy my opinion and i know not everyone will agree with it but just thought id participate in the thread :)

1. John Cena - Umm look at him no one likes him unless your 10 and under and he's gimmick is so pointless and he cant wrestle

2. Batista - As soon as Mr Steriods became world heavyweight champion Raw went to the dogs he cant wrestle and I think he's said it once in an interview once

3. Hornswoggle - Midget wrestlers belong in the eighties and they stay in the eighties

4. Mike "The Miz" Mizanin - The Miz was runner up in WWE Tough Enough against Daniel Puder ikn 2004 who was an asre whole so i dont know how the fans could have voted for such an idiot but the Miz should just have stayed on reality TV even though i like seeing his arse get kicked every friday night

5. Matt Hardy - Yeah thats right Matt Hardy I'm getting bored of him i dont want to see him with a title and the only reason so many people like him is because of Jeff

6. Mark Henry - Is a big fat wanker with no wrestling skill what so ever the only thing hes good for is to make other superstars look stronger

7. Rey Mysterio - He came in from injury on a high at Summerslam and now he;s going through this Rascism story line with a comintator but now he's fueding with finlay WTF?!

8. Bobby Lashley - If my friends find out that i wrote this there gonna kill me because when it comes to wrestling they wouldnt know a good superstar fomr a bar of soap but Lashley is just a joke

9. Chris Masters - Is another steriod filled maniac whos to big for his boots

10. Chavo Gurrero - Changes Gimmicks every 5 minutes

The thread title and the criteria for determining the worst ten seem to be two different things. The guy you dislike the most shouldn't necessarily be #1 on your worst ten list. Sometimes you're supposed to dislike a guy.

So here's my 10, with explanation:

1) Snitsky - or as I call him, shitsky. Vince loves big guys and has tried all he can to build him up. All he does is squashes, he has no moves. Outside of his lame "your pain is my pleasure" line he doesn't talk, and the crowd isn't into him. And he recently failed a drug test. Really? A guy in his thirties with bad acne was taking roids?!

2) The Great Khali - I think his skills (or lack thereof) and inability to speak speak for themselves. This guy is pretty much on everyone's list for a reason.

3) The Highanders - bad gimmick, bad wrestling. they job to pretty much everyone for a reason.

4) Daivari - His legit gimmick as an Iranian works for getting the crowd against him, but he just doesn't have it in the ring. He is a jobber to even the lowest of stars.

5) The Miz - Surprised he is not in the top 3, but he at least looks somewhat like a wrestler and has some minimal talking ability.

6) Big Daddy V - He isn't rated higher (lower?) because his teaming with Stryker does make up for his lack of mic skills, but the dude is just disgusting to look at. Seriously, dude, gynocomastia is treatable.

7) Chris Masters - Suspension of disbelief is always necessary to believe no one is breaking that hold. He is just a roider with no mic skills.

8) Santino Marella - Bad gimmick, bad fake accent, not a lot going on in the ring. His heel factor is kind of okay. The only truly good thing about the guy is we get to see Maria in a skimpy outfit every time he wrestles.

9) Batista - How is the crowd always into this guy? He has a solid figure, to be sure, but the wrestling moves are weak. Worse yet, he is just god awful on the mic.

10) Ric Flair - There, I said it! The dude is old and getting pop for his past glory (and ability to say "woo!"). He always does the same old shit in the ring and lands on that one side of his back due to the plane crash from like 30 years ago. He would be higher (lower?) if he wasn't Ric F'n Flair.

Everyone is saying that John Cena is the worst wrestler in WWE. That's pretty ******ed as your saying that Big Daddy V, The Great Khali, Batista are all better than him. That's not true. I do agree that he is a terrible wrestler, annoying on the mic, but he's not the worst. Ok, so here is my Top 10:

10. John Cena - he is very anoying on the mic, cannot wrestle, and has a very boring gimmick.

9. The Miz - horrible wrestler, anoyying gimmick, just plain terrible.

8. Chris Masters - 'roided up no talent, cannot put on a half decent match.

7. "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan - this guy was never nothing special, and now he's just a washed up jobber on heat.

6. Batista - way too overrated, is in almost every SD! PPV main event, and barely wrestles in them.

5. Boggeyman - what the hell is with this gimmick, I don't know how he still draws a pop on ECW.

4. The Great Khali - he cannot sell a single move, all he does is stand in the middle of the ring with an occasional chop.

3. Mark Henry - all he does is get put in squash matches and jobs to 'Taker every few months. I have no idea how he is still employed.

2. Snitsky - is a terrible wrestler, with a ******ed monster gimmick.

1. Big Daddy V - the very worst in WWE, this fatass cannot last ten minutes in a match, he is just God awful.

1) The Great Khali - man whats up with his body, the only move this guy can do is a chop, two handed chokeslam and a vise grip

2) Big Daddy V - i think its ok the wwe changed him from viscera to big daddy v but he still sucks as a wrestler and those tits he's got really bother me

3) Chuck Palumbo - whatever gimmick he has, he will always plain suck

4) Kevin Thorn - this guy sucked as mordecai (remember him) and he sucks as a vampire, he needs to get lessons on how to play a vampire from Gangrel

5) Snitsky - the acne along with the yellow teeth on him really makes me want to change the channel, his promo sucks badder than a vacuum

6) The Miz - who actually believes he's a chick magnet with the extreme expose, it wasnt long ago on smackdown when miz was pissin everybody off especially the women and now all of a sudden he's a hit with the ladies

7) Jim Duggan - he's retarted and washed up, the only good thing i've seen from him was the shoot interview he had which they showed on twc fight

8) Michelle McCool - they shoud have made her stay as a heel then she wouldnt suck like she does now

9) Candice Michelle - the worst womens champion ever, i cant wait for Beth Phoenix to dethrone her, even Stephanie McMahons reign is better than hers

10) Yet to be decided

1 - khali - this guy is just stupid... a chop to the head??? wot kinda finisher is that... and a vice grip... thats even stupider... nd he is so unco that my grandma moves better than him and she has no legs!!!

2 - mark henry - all he does is attack jobbers... and his only storyline is against taker... and he sweats by walking to the ring...

3 - batista - cant talk... starting to get like cena with his moves... only thing keeping him in... as said above somewhere is that he keeps attacking bad guys

4 - rey mysterio - yet another smackdown wash up... he had one good world title run... but no he is dead... every time he has a match against someone batista has to make the save... seriously... smackdown needs some new maineventers... give kane a go!!!

5 - big daddy v - he has an alright gimmick as the ecw monster... and he would be good if he learnt some wrestling moves... if i could stand to look at him

6 - cena - cena cant learn more than 4 moves... clothelines, modified powerbomb, 5 knuckle shuffle, fu... but he has alrite mic skills... only thing i do like though is when he gets angry

7 - masters - died when lashley broke his masterlock

8 - boogeyman - useless really... all he does is crawl around in red smoke and eat worms...

9 - umaga - getting boring... and the way he takes pain is weird... he gets up straight away, looking good from a ddt... but is dizzy after a clothesline???

10 - hardcore holly - he sucks...

this is about right... the only thing keeping smackdown together is matt hardy, mvp, kane, and taker

7 -

For the record I am only a Cena hater when he is portrayed as invincible. However, he CAN wrestle, he has great charisma but he just does not put forth the effort that he should and so on. Some of these haters of certain wrestler dont understand: PRO WRESTLING IS NOT AMETEUR WRESTLING!!! IF THEY CANT WRESTLE, THEN GET OVER IT. Its called gimmicks, ring ability, and fighting styles. True fans, such as me, are rare, for others who whine and complain, SHUT UP ALREADY. But to the point of the forum...

10) Matt Striker-NO IN-RING ABILITY and inconsistent in his work ethic.

9) Chris Masters- Needs to stop screwing up all the time and begin stepping it up and proving himself. He has great potential but no work ethic.

8) Hacksaw Jim Duggan- You were good in your day...please retire.

7) Funaki- How long has this man been a jobber now?

6) Shannon Moore- Needs to be demoted to ECW or better yet OVW. Shows no passion for his job anymore.

5) Santino Marella- Why did WWE sign this man of no talent?

4) Big Daddy V- Good big man character, just please o PLEASE COVER THAT NASTY BODY

3) Khali-Another great big man. Problem is, he may be TOO big. Immobile, terrible promo, non-skilled giant.

2) The Miz- Without a doubt in anyones mind, he is possibly....no he IS the most annoying and worthless wrestler to ever set foot in a WWE ring.

1) "Sell-Out" John Cena. The real rappin', straight harcore thuggin, throwback jersey wearin Cena needs to be revived. The 13-month champ that has been worn out by WWE sucks. The rappin, tough as nails, Dr. of Thuganomics Cena was a likable, crowd-drawing wrestler, but WWE only sees him as a "profit oppurtunity" and slaps any kind of material they can on him. LET HIM BE THE REAL CENA.

Wow "Big-raha"...Looks like somebody has no idea what they are talking about and also has the typing skills of an idiot. Which only proves one thing.....

1.) The Great Khali- 7'0 and 400 lbs of Polished Turd. Boring in the ring, lack of command on the English language hurts his mic skills severely and El Gigante proved that huge foreign guys don't always make good top guys.

2.) Candice Michelle- Her prettiness bores me. Her ring entrance bores me. Her wrestling bores me. *sigh*

3.) Santino Marella- I think they could do more with him, but right now all he is serving as is fodder for Stone Cold to have some stupid ass "beer drinking contest" or some other PPV cameo.

4.) Chris Masters- His move is a Full Nelson. Not a Master Lock. A full nelson. A move that is stock and a time waster in most other matches. Boring.

5.) Bobby Lashley- Woo Hoo. Another big guy who can do a spear, pick people up over his head, and absolutely suck on the mic. Goldberg did this crap 10 years ago and I wasn't impressed then and I sure as hell ain't impressed now.

6.) John Cena- It's just easier to hate Cena. He has good tangibles but I hate him as a face. Now when and if he goes heel, he'll be interesting to watch.

7.) Rey Mysterio- Time and injuries have worn him down. The 619 is NOTHING compared to the stuff that he used to do in WCW. He was a million more times exciting then and I still remember him reversing a power bomb from the top rope in mid air in Nitro match against Juventud Guerrea. THAT was exciting.

8.) Batista- Marginal mic skills, good appearance, but horrible wrestler. Uses his power way too much and has a limited amount of moves.

9.) Hacksaw Jim Duggan- A crosseyed dumbass carrying a 4x4 and a American flag to the ring and wearing gym shorts. Just what I want to see representing America.

10.) Big Daddy V- He's fat, he's covered in tattoos and he wears suspenders. He never impressed me in any of his other personas and for whatever reason WWE keeps him around is a mystery to me.

1 The great Khali Plain crap should head home to india
2 Big Daddy V Cant wrestle and cant even hold a mic waste of space
3 Chris masters boring as just roids
4 miz Worst gimmick ever needs improvement in move set.
5 john cena where is the real doc of thuganomics this cena is a fake bring back the guy who just wants to f*ck sum1 up
6 mark henry boring cant wrestle
7 Batista Knows how to work a crowd but is like cena with the same old moves
8 Funaki Everyones favourite jobber
9 Daivari Jobber who hasnt got any moves or mic skill
10 kevin thorne just cant stand him

Okay im finding some of the forum users take my advice but some dont, i cant see why some people put rey mysterio in there top 10 worst god hes a great wrestler but its not his fault its wwe creative who give him crap storys same for chavo hes one of the best cruisers with helms these guys can draw but wwe thinks only meatheads and going back to a wwf style of wrestling will get those fans back

first off....what do you expect from a guy thats 7 feet tall and a couple hundred pounds? do you want khali to literally kill himself doing a fucking moonsault? wrestlers that are that big do their job...beeing the big nast heels.

1.Batista-i have not hated a wrestler EVER as much as i hate this piece if shit. boring in the ring, boring on the mic...all around asshole. and does anyone else think his entrance is fucking ******ed?

2.Jeff Hardy-okay i will briefly mark out when he jumps off a ladder to do something interesting. thats all the man is good for. disgusting work ethic, horrible look. if you bash Cena for his moveset, you have to mention Hardy as well.

3.Kane-yeah, back in 98 Kane was a beast. he had the same mobilty as Taker for his size, and obviously no mic skills were needed. i genuinly feared this man....now i fear watching his matches. he looks tired and worn in the ring and his character is the dullest around.

4.Snitsky-haha i honestly cant look at the man. yeah he is supposed to be hideous, but his skills follow in turn. i would never by it as a heel or face. a big ugly face.

5.chuck palumbo-i was a fan in WCW..but those days are long gone. i honeslty liked him better with Billy...yeah i said it. I dont even need to mention where we have seen his gimmick before. Please...just leave this man on Smackdown for the kids to cheer for.

first off....what do you expect from a guy thats 7 feet tall and a couple hundred pounds? do you want khali to literally kill himself doing a fucking moonsault? wrestlers that are that big do their job...beeing the big nast heels.

1.Batista-i have not hated a wrestler EVER as much as i hate this piece if shit. boring in the ring, boring on the mic...all around asshole. and does anyone else think his entrance is fucking ******ed?

2.Jeff Hardy-okay i will briefly mark out when he jumps off a ladder to do something interesting. thats all the man is good for. disgusting work ethic, horrible look. if you bash Cena for his moveset, you have to mention Hardy as well.

3.Kane-yeah, back in 98 Kane was a beast. he had the same mobilty as Taker for his size, and obviously no mic skills were needed. i genuinly feared this man....now i fear watching his matches. he looks tired and worn in the ring and his character is the dullest around.

4.Snitsky-haha i honestly cant look at the man. yeah he is supposed to be hideous, but his skills follow in turn. i would never by it as a heel or face. a big ugly face.

5.chuck palumbo-i was a fan in WCW..but those days are long gone. i honeslty liked him better with Billy...yeah i said it. I dont even need to mention where we have seen his gimmick before. Please...just leave this man on Smackdown for the kids to cheer for.

Yeah I agreed with this post, as I hate batista with a passion as well, but I don't understand why Kane is on your list. What do you want from the man, even if his charcter and gimmick have been toned down in resent months, that doesn't mean his in ring skill has. You say kane looks worn out and slow? I say I think Kane looks just as fast as he always did, I see the man going to the top rope EVERY SINGLE MATCH (not a PPV match but on Smackdown), sometimes even TWICE in a match. Hell the only time Undertaker leaves his feet anymore in a regular match anymore is when he's doing Old School, not as impressive as Kane doing a top rope diving clothesline every match, sometimes more than once. So with that out of the way, I don't see how Kane can be on anyone's Top 10 worst WRESTLERS in WWE list, with the emphasis on wrestling ability and athleticism.

john cena, batista, santino marrella, chuck palumbo, dave tlor, duece, domino, miz, Daivari, Balls Mahoney

Every 1 Who Says Hhh Is A Bad Wrestler Ur Assholes He Has Been A Major Part In The Buisness And He Puts Fans In The Stands . I Agree That Im Not A Cena Fan But He Bust His Ass Off Who Are U To Say Hes Bad I Dont C Any Of U Has Beens Or Wanna Bees Doin Shit But Running Ur Mouths So U Know What Lay Of Them Ok

do not Just Give A List Of Names, Explain Your List And Why You Think That The People You Chose Should Be On It. Otherwise You Will Get An Infraction.

khali-not good atanything.release him now
henry-too injury prone over the years
batista-never liked him brownnosed his way to top
cena-my least fave wrestler so thats why i put him here
boogeyman-should of been released ages ago-brings nothing to the table
miz-another waste of a spot for proper stars to be
snitsky-will never be a major star mark my words
funaki-never liked him andnot used enough
venis-loyal servant but should retire
dreamer-should of stayed a backstage person rather than live in the past

1.Daivari-how long has it been since he won a match

2.SNitsky- he doesn't really use any moves besides the pumphandle slam

3.KHALI-sure he's big but he just uses the vice grip no other moves

4.mike knotts-he isn't that great of a wrestler

5.boogeyman- he didn't really bring any thing to a fight they were usally too scared to fight

6.The Miz-he dosen't use any high impact moves

7.val venis- how long has it been since he won a match

8.MVP- he usally cheats in his matches

9.Chris masters- his main goal in every match is to use the master lock

10.Santino Marella-he just tries to roll his apponent up for the pin

**EDIT**Spam and Listing**Please Add More**

Every 1 Who Says Hhh Is A Bad Wrestler Ur Assholes He Has Been A Major Part In The Buisness And He Puts Fans In The Stands . I Agree That Im Not A Cena Fan But He Bust His Ass Off Who Are U To Say Hes Bad I Dont C Any Of U Has Beens Or Wanna Bees Doin Shit But Running Ur Mouths So U Know What Lay Of Them Ok

I think that HHH is a good wrestler, but I believe the reason he has had as much success as he has had in the recent past, is because he's Vince's son in law...in real life.

10.Hornswoggle- I can't stand seeing him..nothing against little ppl but jesus christ he's not even funny....it's depressing to see him on WWe programming.I can't wait til this storyline dies out...
9.Batista- can't wrestle , terrible on the mic...., cant hold a candle to Brock Lesnar..Best thing about Batista is his theme song (but c'mon has saliva ever made a bad track? )
8.The high landers- not just their gimmick but as wrestlers they fuckin suck. I never want to see them in action.
7.Cade and Murdock- jesus christ just when you thought tag team wrestling ouldn't get worse. That high low move is aight but aside from that they fuckin suck. One is terribly outta shape and have you ever seen him try and pull off the canadian destroyer? he botched the hottest move in wrestling!!! asshole..and cade whether Garrison Cade on smackdown or Lance Cade on Raw, he's just a nobody
6.jessie and festus- im not just picking on tag team's here n i know it said worst wrestler not wrestler(s) but i consider tag teams to b 1 cohesive unit. These two dudes are a waste of employment. I dont care if they just came out. I'm not impressed. Rehire Cryme Time pleeeeeeeeease. And im not just saying that cause im black and am also from brooklyn NY lol
5.Snitsky- character doesn't interest me and I hate the pump handle slam I don't care whose pulling it off.
4.Carlito- god damn it I hate him......that backstabber shyt is bullshyt and that springboard move he does is soo fuckin lame. jesus christ i hate him.
3.Cody Rhodes- he's a nobody. At least when orton first came out, well wait a second, orton was wack as hell at first with his gay little hair style. But who could see frail ass Cody Rhodes goin heel and being effective as one? and then to top it off...they have him tryign to earn hardcore Hollly's respect?? who the fuck cares about Bob Holly? I'd want respect of a world champion not a intercontinetal champion who couldt even beat China to keep the belt.
2.Santino morella(however the fuck u spell his last name)- y does he get tv time but someone as potentially great as Shelton Benjamin(pre hair coloring) get's scraps. Santino has no move set, his voice annoys me, and as a heel he sucks worse than when he was a face.
1.the ECW locker room (not including CM punk and John Morrison)- these damn misfits are terrible. Balls mahoney? lmao fuck him....big daddy V? ugh..striker? foget about him...w/ angle, rvd n sabu there's no need to even run this prgram. Put punk n morrison on raw or smackdown where they can have great matches with other wrestlers besides each other.

1. Khali - just plain crap, cant do any good moves, when he speaks he spits everywhere, its just not wrestling what he does in the ring.

2. Kane (after the mask came off) - ever since the mask came off he has been so slow and poor, he used to leg it round the ring, now he just wonders about. He also used to be over huge, now its only chokeslams that get pops.

3. Chris Masters - You're finisher is a full nelson, that used to be commonplace, get something new.

4. Big Daddy V - He was crap when he was mable, improved to rubbish as Viscera, now he waddles about with his moobs out.

5. John Cena - Never liked him, never will.

6. Santino something - Why is he there at all? his 'accent' is beyond ridiculous and he ruins whatever scene hes in.

7. Finley - He introduced us to Hornswoggle, that should have meant he was placed higher in a seperate league

8 Mark Henry - Whats that? oh its a splash again!

9. Jesse and Festus - Just dont get it.

10. Ric Flair - just collect your pension already. Woooooooo!

1. Cena - doesn't know any wrestling moves
2. Batista- see Cena
3. Lasley - see Cena

note here- they are basically pushed to be indestructable without being fragile. The reason Superman has kryptonite is because being allpower is boring. God forbid, any of these men should show human emotion.

Mark Henry
Snitski
Khali
Master

Basically all the guys vince gets a boner for and pushed because they are 300 pounds

Khail: As said before, Khali just has his size and power, and he throws his weight around. No etiqutte, and no mic skills. Horrible as a wrestler, horrible for entertainment.

Santino Marella: Maria doesn't like you. Nobody likes you. Not even Italy likes your IC fluke. Stone Cold Steve Austin might like you a bit for plugging his movie, but you're gonna get a Stunner like everyone else.

Jamie Noble: Your career has been reduced down to squash matches. Go back to the Cruiserweights and fight like the trailer park trash you once were. Hell, I might like to see your ass get handed to you by the TNA stars for all I care.

Matt Striker: Once a teacher in the classroom, now a bully on the schoolyard. I can't wait until Big Daddy V gets you caught up in his chest flap and flattens you.

Cade/Murdoch: You've held the titles too long. Let the other tag divisions win once.

Jimmy Wang Yang: You need a better gimmick. You need to kick Jamie Noble's ass, and stop being punked by Deuce and Domino.

Tazz: LEAVE THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE!!! You were a kick ass wrestler back in ECW/WWE. Go back and lets see some action from you. Joey Styles can handle things well on his own.

JBL/Ron Simmons: What happened to the APA? Singles competition and announcing doesn't cut it anymore. DAMN! That gimmick needs to be changed to "Kickin' some ass."

Hornswoggle: The storyline behind this one is terrible. And feuding with the Coach really doesn't help your career. Kick the crap out of Vickie Guerrero and get your Cruiserweight belt back. Oh, and defend it.

Jesse/Festus: DING! Oops. Gimmick change. Quickly please before the bell rings!!

10. Matt Hardy - You'll never be world championship material...

9. Snitsky - Nobody likes your gimmick...

8. Jimmy Wang Yang - Dude, there are no such thing as asian rednecks...

7. Rico - Your homosexual gimmick totally BORED ME!!! Thank GOD he retired from wrestling...

6. Sandman - LOL, you should've retired already your arms are just a bunch of flab and you never worked out... This is the only time i'd say this but... Take some steroids!!!

5. Jesse And Festus' gimmick - ummmmm, how does Festus turn from a stupid guy to an angry powerhouse, and start fighting some real wrestlers, the only people who aren't in OVW that you've fought is Burke & Nunzio. Exept Jesse and Festus are pretty good superstars, other than their stupid gimmick...

4. Hornswoggle - he used to be cool as a heel when he would always help Finlay, but as a face he's just.... no.....

3. Worlds Greatest Tag Team - Shelton is cool but WWE Should release Haas, and they are never given a push they barely win any matches. WWE should so release Haas (like said above) and put Shelton back in the I-C title picture again.

2. Lance Storm - I don't know if everyone will hate me for this but... Is it ok to hate him because of his oddly shaped head?

1. Chuck Palumbo (2007) - Well, the worst spot of them all... the number 1 worst wrestler in WWE... Chuck Palumbo! Seriously, how come he had to copy Taker's biker gimmick from 2000 - 2003? I bet since the fans liked the biker gimmick a lot, they gave it to the former boyfriend of Billy Gunn (in gimmick) Palumbo, but they utterly failed...
Sorry to the Chuck Palumbo fan, but Palumbo Totaly SUCKS!

1 Khali - it's all been covered before. he's got no moves and he cant move in the ring
2 Mark Henry - hated him as a performer for years because he is that bad. he's big, that's all he has.
3) Snitsky - no personality and just there cos he's big
4) Batista - as with above
5) Flair -He's a legend, but it's time to call it a day and quit when u still have some pride.
6) Boogeyman - all he has is the worm gimmick. 'fear' does not equal greatness
7) Santino - i know a lot like the guy, but he hasnt actually been in the ring in ages and without actually seein the guy wrestle. he didnt do anything with his ICT push and didnt deserve it in the 1st place.
8)Trevor Murdoch - hate his gimmick, just looks awful in the ring
9) Miz - Reality tv, average wrestler and a reason for brooke to appear on tv...that's reason enuf
AND finally 10) JWY - a japanese redneck?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back