Top ten WORST wrestlers in WWE

kieran_devlin

Getting Noticed By Management
I thought seeing as there was a Top ten most TALENTED wrestlers in WWE post, there should be an equal Top ten WORST wrestlers in WWE.

Kept my top 10 but deleted my reasons coz it was clutterd and i really need to say somethings about this thread.

You cant put a person in twice allthough the no 1 is the guy you dislike or hate most.

Must be a valid reason examples are character, ability, popularity ect.
No valid reason and its spaming and dont dis someones reason some are listed below.

Spaming is not putting who you think is a bad wrester.
Wrestling is about a combo of skill, respect and gimmick.
Think about it Cena gets by with his gimmick.
Kane without his gimmick would ruin him.
Sandman all he had was his character now thats ruined what is he now?

Reasons for this thread can include bad gimmick, none ability, attitude, effort (Shelton Benjamin relying on his natural ability to much), yes pretty much HHH is gay coz he has to much influence not the wrestling HHH just the real life HHH.

This is for only Wrestling not real life so HHH dosnt count as he is a great Wrestler!

1. Lashley
2. Cena
3. The Miz
4. Big Daddy V
5. Kenny Dykstra
6. Nitro
7. Eugene
8. Matt Striker
9. Wang Yang
10. Boreista

Again a guy can be a bad wrestler due to his holding title 2 long or his gay gimmick eg Nitro who has some ability but BAD GIMMICK!

No Triple H and NO Jeff Hardy NO Undertaker These guys are good wrestlers HHH Just Sucks Backstage so that dosnt count!

Wrestlers cannot be put as a group just say one or as many as you like and why you think they are a bad wrestler.
One more thing it cant be just because you dislike someone has to be why you think they are a bad wrestler.

I dont necessarily have a top ten but I agree with guys like Big Vis, Striker, and the Miz being up there but putting Cena and Lashley one and two is crazy. They wouldn't be competing for the most prestigious title in the sport if they were so awful. They have to have some charisma for people to think that highly of them. Right now believe it or not theres a lot of wrestlers worse than them out there. I can't think of two more credible guys to be fighting for the belt right now actually. I'm not saying there the best but for what we have right now they are suitable, your just not giving them any credit at all.

You must have forgoten that Bobby has no belt currently. I agree that some people must like them but its mainly children who like Cena and Bobby.

1) John Cena - most overrated wrestler since Lex Luger...and I like Lex.

2) The Great Khali - would have been number one, but most would agree that he blows in every single way.

3) Kenny Dykstra - his big break was being a male cheerleader. Will be a Heat mainstay until his contract runs out. Better start calling TNA now!

4) The Miz - here we have a racist reality show "star" turned wrestler. No ring skills. Should have stuck to imitating Ryan Seacrest in the crowd.

5) Shad - Marginal ring/mic skills...but mostly good at looking like a big dufus. JTG carries that team.

6) Snitsky - Only in the WWE because of his size.

7) Mabel - who you youngsters know as Big Daddy V/Viscera. Why he's still around is anyone's guess...I guess Vince is on board with the "Save the Whales" program.

8) Umaga - again, I think Vince owns the nation of Samoa something. Why he's the IC Champ, I'll never be able to figure out. Probably the least entertaining wrestler out there today.

9) Mike Knox - Within the WWE, some people are real big on him. Unfortunately, the fans are not.

10) Mr. Kennedy - one-hit wonder with a quickly-tiring gimmick. He announces himself...whoopee! At least his finisher (stolen from William Regal, except he does it off of the ropes) is somewhat cool.

Honourable Mention: Triple H. He does EIGHT moves. All basic, like all of his matches. Oh well, at least he sleeps with the owner's daughter. Folks...he is the new Larry Zbyszko!

Here is my top ten worse wrestlers in WWE

1. The "Great" Khali - Perfect example that wwe hires guys because of their size and not in ring ability..other than his size this guy has nothing going for him. His english isn't too good, so it's hard for him to get over with the fans and his moveset is basically chop, kick, and double hand chokeslam.

2. The Sandman - I might get heat for including him on this list, but let's face it..outside of Hardcore matches, sandman looks weak in the ring. Do you honestly see sandman having a 5 star match with the likes of guys like: Triple H, Randy Orton or Edge...I don't see it happening. I believe the only reason he's still under contract is because the fans love him and respect what he did in the old ECW. WWE should've kept him on the ecw brand.

3. Big Daddy V - It's not because of his disgusting ring attire, but it's the fact that this guy seems to be sucking wind within 3 minutes into every match he has. The only time I ever saw Big Daddy V/Viscera/Mabel getting over was when he was King of the Ring over 10 years ago. Sure, he has made us laugh in the past with his attraction to Lillian Garcia, but trying to get with the ring announcer will do nothing for your career. I don't see his new gimmick doing much for him except maybe a few wins over the ECW J.O.B squad (Ball, Nunzio, Stevie Richards) and local talent.

4. The Miz - I have to agree with what kieran_fletch said in the post ealier, this guy does look very weak in the ring. He needs to bulk up a little. He'd better off on smackdown competing for the cruiserweight belt.

5. Eugene - Despite what most people say about him, Nick (Eugene) Dinsmore is a pretty good wrestler, but his gimmick has grown stale. If WWE were smart they would've had Eugene turn heel and feud with Chris Benoit for the WHC in 2004, revealing that Eugene wasn't mentally chalenged after all and it could've made him one of the top guys on the RAW brand at that time. I just hope that creative does something to freshen this character up and a scalping by mr. mcmahon isn't gonna do it.

6. Cryme Tyme - these two have all the potential in the world, but recently they've been reduced to just comic relief. Cryme Tyme just either win the tag team straps soon or just go their separate ways..I See Shad and JTG both having very success single careers

7. The Boogeyman - Terrible gimmick, decent wrestler. I don't see anyone ever taking this guy seriously. I think the cartoonish characters in wrestling are becoming a thing of the past and this guy defiantly needs to be repackaged with a new look.

8. Most of the women's roster - don't get me wrong all of the divas in the wwe are beautiful women, but there are only a handful that are capable of putting on a decent match.

9. Nunzio - the guy is useless in wwe. he never gets much response from the crowd unless wwe does overseas shows in italy. On the ecw brand he is mainly used as a jobber. wwe can do 1 of 2 things with him 1.bring him back to smackdown and let him run with the crusierweight strap for a while or 2. put him in a tag team with santino marella..I think these two would work well together and would make a pretty decent tag team.

10. The Highlanders - yet another waste of space. wwe could do alot more with it's tag team division than what it is doing. these guys are rarely seen anymore. Every now and then i will see them on wwe.com heat against local wrestlers.

1. Daivari: Total jobber. Needs to be fired for his own good. No moveset whatsoever. I freak out when he lands an offensive move, never mind the one time in the year he actually wins.

2. Snitsky: Could have been a great monster heel. WWE botched it (Big suprise there.) and as a result, all he's got going for him is A-Train Syndrome. A generic big man with a limited moveset. Nothing else.

3. Sandman: Sandman needs to hang it up. His wrestling ability is non- existent. He's good for the occasional nostalgia pop, but aside from that, I can't think of keeping a no-talent has-been like that on the payroll when there are others more deserving out there.

4. Val Venis: Wrestling's favorite Libertarian is a solid wrestler. However, he has no charisma and using a gimmick that hit its expiration date a very long time ago. He can be salvaged, but it would take a Herculean effort from WWE Creative. I'm not getting my hopes up.

5. Chris Masters: This is a guy who had it going at first. Cool entrance, good physique, great finisher. His Masterlock Challenge was a good gimmick. But WWE Creative, displaying their usual level of cluelessness, let it go on for far too long. Lack of interest, combined with his pitiful wrestling means he needs to go back to his old job of bouncing at Jack's Sugar Shack.

6. Matt Striker: The only reason this idiot was given a job to begin with was because a pitiful attempt to cash in on the publicity generated when he justly fired for cutting class to wrestle in Japan. And the best Creative could do was give him the Dean Douglas gimmick. Memo to Steph: it did not work in 1995, it won't work now. I hate this guy not because he's a heel. I hate him because he's a pathetic joke who's a disgrace to teachers and wrestlers alike.

7. Boogeyman: Was fired and re-hired. Vince should have stopped while he was ahead. I can't decide what is more disgusting, his worm fetish or his wrestling.

8. Big Daddy V: While he was great as a monster heel in 1995, Viscera's best days are clearly behind him. His mobility is so limited, he makes Mark Henry look like Rey Mysterio. And he needs to put a shirt back on. There should be a rule against wrestlers having bigger breasts than the Divas.

9. Great Khali: While I don't expect him to be a technical wizard, could he be bothered to learn more than two moves? Geez, even Hogan knows more than that. At least Big Show had charisma.

10. Chuck Palumbo: How this clown still receives checks signed by Vince is a mystery even Batman couldn't figure out. His matches are outlawed as cruel and unusual punishment in 34 states. Note to all wrestlers, if you can carry him to a decent match, I will hail you as the greatest worker of all time. He makes George Gulas look like Lou Thesz.

I don't have a top ten.i'll just list names.
1.The Graet Khali-He is a big guy with no gimmick.He hurts people.Headbutt,Head Chop,Big Boot,Choke Bomb,and pin.Wow,what a great match Khali.enough said.
2.Bobby Lashley-Overrated,no real wrestling skills,he only had title because kids like him.
3.Batista-Overrated,needs a heel gimmick.
4.John Cena-same as Batista
5.Jimmy Wang Yang-YEEHAW my Crack!Bring back Sakoda and do Akio with Wang Yang.Akio was Yangs best gimmick:bring it back.
6.Snitsky-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7.Eugene-He needs a new gimmick because this one SUCKS!
8.Sandman-Great Wrestler,but should be in ECW.

Oh boy, how to do this one, I'll wing it.

1. Matt Striker: That's right, above everyone else, this guy sucks the most. His gimmick is 15 years old, his ring attire is fucking annoying, and his mic skills are border line horrendous. The WWE has tried for several years to get this guy over, and nothing.

2. The Boogeyman: Obviously. This guy fucking sucks. I don't care if he is in his 40's. It's another case of "If it amuses a McMahon, it Amuses everyone"

3. The Miz: No big guys yet, hmmm. The Miz, god fucking awful. Ya, I was big on a really shitty reality show on MTV about ten years ago, look at me. Honestly, if you watch the Real World or Road Rules, you suck just as much as the Miz sucks.

4. Big Dave Dudd: Dead Air Dave, Badista, Wartista, horrible, whatever you want to call him, it all sucks. I don't care if he's near his 40's and has accomplished shit, blah blah blah. The locker room hates him, he has no respect for the business, he pops muscles landing on his back the wrong way. The guy only got pushed because he's sucking up to the guy that is sucking up to the guy that runs the company. The sooner Khali/Batista happens, the better because I'm sure Batista is popping something in that match, and Khali will get the blame.

5. Kane: That's right fuckers, I said it. It's time for Dr. Isaac Yankem to head to the retirement home. The guy is fucking horrible anymore. He hasn't had a good match in at least 5 years, and that was because 7 other guys were in it. He's had boring feuds with RVD, Edge, Hardy, and Shane. He had a horrible match agains the Undertaker at WM XX, that the Undertaker still managed to look good in. I love Kane, but it's time to go.

6. Kenny Dykstra: Three words: Ohio Valley Wrestling. The IWC loves the small guy, but I don't. Honestly, what the hell has this guy done. He wasn't amusing int eh Spirit Squad, he hasn't been amusing since they split. He can do some acrobats, woopdy fucking doo.

7. Jeff Hardy. Another waste of space on the raw roster. He has been in the company for a decade, and still has accomplished next to nothing on the active roster. Why fire Scotty 2 Hotty when you could have fired Jeff Hardy. He has zero mic skills. Take away the ten year old spot monkey fest, the gloves covering up track marks, the Kool-Aid hair, and you have...Matt Striker, minus the mic.

8. Chris Masters: God, gag me. Another Rick Rude/Lex Luger/Val Venisesque character. This guy just doesn't get it. He actually looked pretty good when he came off the juice, but know he's back to his good ole roid abused, slow as body, with no charisma. The sooner he bust a calf implant, the better.

9. Santino Morella: What do you do when you are hotshotted the IC Title, and hold onto it for several months, well if you are Santino Mozzarella, you do absolutley nothing. I don't want to hear, oh, he was awesome in OVW. Well guess what, it's not the OVW, and the IC title isn't suppose to be an OVW title. The guy was shit in his run in the big time, and should be sent out of the company altogether. He did nothing to improve himself, and he is just a pathetic bore.

10. Triple H. Oh yeah, I fucking said it. The pathetic thing is, the Big Cancer is coming back, and everyone is going to mark out for the guy. Lets rewind the IWC calendar 4 years ago. The man was loathed, and what has changed, well, he is actually married to the bosses daughter now instead of just dating. The guy is an asshole, plain and simple. He plays politics worse then Hogan ever has. He has established the banned moves list, to spite guys like Booker and Rob Van Dam.

Say what you will about Cena, but you don't have over half the locker room hating the guy. Triple H is that man. Most people have had something bad to say about him. He constantly puts himself over. The only credible heel that was actually bad and not cowardly on the main event level this last decade, Triple H. Hell, Austin had to play the role of the funny heel, Edge is now the cowardly heel, it is bullshit. I hate Triple H, plain and simple, and for all of the guys that felt the same way 4 years ago, but don't know, why??

So shock, why did you leave out Khali/Snitsky/Henry/Big Daddy V.
Why, I'll tell you why, because what the fuck are they there for. They are 400 plus pound men there for a job, to do the job to the champion, plain and simple. Khali isn't going to be the msot mobile guy in the world. They are monsters, and they act like monsters. Picking them is just being lazy.

Where's John Cena: Look, I'm not the biggest Cena fan in the world, but you have to be fucking just full of shit to believe that the guy is one of the ten worst in the company. The guy bust his ass day in and day out for the company, is the face of the company in the media, and liek it or not, brings the kid dollars in. He wrestles a protected style that Vince has mandated on him, not Cena's choice. Blame the promoter, not the wrestler. You will never hear me say John Cena is a great technical wrestler, never, but he's not one of the ten worst either.

Bobby Lashley: Are you fucking kidding me. The guy, when allowed, is awesome on the mat. The matchup with Benoit was fuckign awesome. When Lashley is allowed to wrestle his style, it is impressive.

Problem with choosing the worst, is that there are some wrestlers who are viewed as bad, but are saddled with a horrible gimmick and forced to underperform to keep with the current WWE's style. Nonetheless

1. Randy Orton - By far the most overrated of the bunch. His tireless headlocks, annoying demeanor and constant push that people just don't care about really irks me. He's never wrestled a decent match, and his match vs. Chris Benoit at Summerslam I was looking forward too.

2. Great Khali - Proof that Vince can't see talent. 1-2 moves tops, and he needs an interpreter.

3. Any female wrestler currently on roster besides Mickie James/Victoria - Trish is one exception of someone that learned the trade. I watched Gail Kim/Jackie Moore, and they showed exactly how exciting women's wrestling could be.

4. Triple H - Maybe in his hey day, he was decent, but I'm SOOOO tired of his monotonous wrestling style, and predictable outcomes. He was fresh with Rock/Stone Cold etc...but he's just way overrated, and boring.

5. Snitsky - See Great Khali...besides the interpreter.

6. Batista - The moment he left the feud with Triple H, his weaknesses were exposed as a one note wrestler, in the vein of old Hogan opponents. He's explosive yes, but it tires especially when they can't find a feud that he's been successful in since then.

7. JBL - A clothesline a wrestler does not make.

8. Undertaker - See Triple H, although he could still put on a match if he wanted to...problem is, jobbing is not his forte.

9. Lashley - He can wrestle, as seen with Benjamin etc, but he was pushed too fast, too soon....and therefore, he's overexposed.

10. Boogeyman - Come on..really? He's yet to wrestle A sorta decent match, let alone a good one. That's not saying much.

AYM

1. Cena - crappy gimmick, boring, annoying, small moveset. Only reason he isnt on Heat is because little kids like him.

2. Khali - no explanation needed.

3. Mark Henry - He's only in WWE because he's a big guy. he has no in-ring ability other than crushing people.

4. Batista - how this roided up beast keeps getting work ill never know. horrible moveset, too big for his own good, to injury-prone

5. Jeff Hardy- yeah i know you all will hate me for this one, but its true. His in-ring ability isnt that great at all, his gimmick is old, and he runs around drawing on himself with markers.

6. Snitsky - no in-ring ability, kind of sickening to look at, only there because he's a big guy as well.

7. Striker - cant wrestle, crappy gimmick,doesnt fit into ecw.

8. Viscera - he's been around while but he has no wrestling skills, boring to watch, and too big to move.

9. Umaga - horrible gimmick, he's a ******ed Samoa Joe with half the talent, and he's only working because of his size. Certainly not because he has any talent..

10. Ric Flair - great in his prime, but i think its time to hang up the boots. He's still a good worker, but his in-ring talent is leaving him, and his flab bounces around too much when he wrestles. Would make a great trainer though.

The top ten worst wrestler/overated:

1. Matt Hardy- Yah I went there...No talent ass can't do anything but get the shit beat out of him the whole match and pull a twist of fate at the end or hold an opponent while Jeff Hardy steals the show. Why isn't Jeff getting pushed like Matt.

2. Santino Murella- Who cares? I am from Jersey and I forget he is from here, after the whole travesty of him winning the IC title, it is terrible in my opinion to put him up in the ranks of Mr. Perfect, Razor Ramon, Bret Hart, etc.

3. Bobby Lashley- I don't know what to make of him. He needs a character, and also should change the 10 year old boy voice.

4. John Cena- I am praying that he turns heel. I loved Cena back in the day, but this "I'm all heart" gimmick shares many similarities with the original Rocky Maivia.

5. Great Khali- The best is that I have an indian roomate who translates what Khali says, and if you lip read and listen he usually repeats his same initial verse over and over again. Meanwhile his manager makes him sound like one of the most influential speakers of our time. He needs to learn more in the ring.

6. Davari- He used to be a great heel. When he came back and beat helms, I was so happy to see a good light heavyweight on the Mic that can wrestle too. He should of left off where Muhammad Hassan did, we haven't seen a heel lthat received such a reaction in such a long time.

7. London and Ken- Seriously, the mask? The best performers in a WWE ring, but whatever they are suppose to be

8.Eugene- The character itself adequately states everything I wish.

9.Chuck Pal.. Not gonna work. The only person that could pull that off was the Undertaker and even that was getting wack.

10. All the divas except Mickie, Victoria,and on probation Candice Michelle should not be wrestling!

Kane 1: why? every match I can think of that I found the boring, Kane was somehow involved . They act like he's got this incredible agilty, why? Because he jump off the ropes at incredibly slow speeds? And now, for no reason, he gets a title push. WTF?

Ric Flair 2: Yup, deal with it, he doesn't have that skill that he had so..SO many years ago. he's slow in the ring. even when irish whiped into the ropes he still walks. and when does win, it's always three punchs and then the figure four, some thing every match

Khali 3: everyones already made good arguments for why he sucks, so I'm not going to get into it

Mark Henry 4: I just don't get it, they countinue to give him shots at the title, he's slow, he doesn't deliver his moves well, terrible on the mic and yet the still give him the mic :icon_confused:

Eugene 5: He's gimmick was bad at first, it's bad now. He moochs off other wrestles finishers, which for some reason makes HIM popular. Every punch that he gets from khali, he desvers

I only did, the five because I don't that much time, but I will say this

The reason I didn't add Cena/Lashly is because they have the skill, they just don't give it to him, they give them the moves that get the most pop from the LITTLE kids. For some reason right now there aren't apealing to the older more hardcore fan, which something the really need step up and do. for some reason they think that bringing back ECW did this, which it didn't.

Bye

This is in No Particular Order:

1)The Great Khali: He deserves to be on everyones top worst lists. Hes a horrible wrestler but i guess ppl think its entertaining to watch a giant indian because theyre very uncommon.
2)Snitsky: He is a horrible wrestle and will never got over despites wat WWE is thinking. He was most over wen he "killed" a baby.and he just came out on television -_-
3)Santino Marella: Every Week wen i watch Raw with my friends one of the first things we do is hope Santino Marella goes back to OVW because he is such horrible and was one of the worst IC champs ever (not thee worst one of the worst).
4)Hacksaw : Granted he was good back in the day which was twenty years ago he shouldnt b with WWE now. just retire
5)Sandman: I dislike every aspect of Sandman. Hes crappy in the ring and hes trying to be Stone Cold with the drinking.
6)The Boogeyman: The Worst bar none. He doesnt do anything except eat worms and boogies stuff. Stupid Gimmick , Stupid Wrestler, on a stupid show oh joy
7)Viscera: I refuse to call him his new name. I mean WWE Thinks its entertaining seeing a 400+ man in the ring with suspenders on seeing his mantitties -_- and hes feuding with the Boogeyman, worst feud ever and i hate the WWE writers for it.
8)Tommy Dreamer: ok he may put on a good match wen theres like twenty chairs, ten kendo sticks, five tables and one ladder and oh joy you have a suckfest againts Johnny Nitro. I'm tuning in as we speak to watch that great spectacle. In short he sucks hardcore no pun intended.
9)Hardcore Holly: I never saw him put on a decent match. I give the guy props for doing some of the shit he does but i really dont like the guy. I wouldve been nice and not put him on this list if he wasnt such a dousche bag.
10)Shad: Ok he has some decent mic skills but thats it. I lost the will to rant with all the sucky guys on this list.

5)Sandman: I dislike every aspect of Sandman. Hes crappy in the ring and hes trying to be Stone Cold with the drinking.

I agree with the list. Cept maybe for the Dreamer comment. And true the Sandman aint very good when it comes to flatout boring disqualification matches but when it comes to hardcore ladder/stairway to hell he does look pretty good jumping over the top rope and doing leg drops to the outside and doing front flips and stuff. For a drunk that is. Which brings me to say that you are sadly mistaken when you say THE SANDMAN IS TRYING TO BE STONE COLD WITH ALL THE DRINKING. Not true. Anyone who is a true ECW fan or anyone that watched ECW back in its early days knows for a straight fact that the Sandman has been drinking beers and smoking cigarettes and beating the hell out of people while Stone Cold was being mistreated by Bischoff in WCW. If I am somehow mistaken anyone feel free to correct me. Yall have a good one.

This is a Hate thread not anything more, I would transfer this to Spam as this is a Spammy thread. I would transfer it if I had the power to do so. The actual title is worst Wrestlers so putting in names because you don't like the gimmick is a stupid thing same as playing in backstage Politics with Triple H(Im looking at you Shockey, Backstage Politics don't make him a bad Wrestler). with my list I am going to be looking at talent inring in its own merit rather than the gimmick they use or the power they weild backstage or even how over they are.

1# Snitsky
I dont like snitsky because whenever he has to face a wrestlers like Cena,Lashley,Kane and any talented he loses and he doesn't seems to me like he uses his brain while wrestling.

2# Val Venis
I have a feeling that he is there just for loosing. He is around there for many years but his progress is almost zero.

3# William Regal
He is a very boring wrestler to me. His moves are really out of date. He is not a strong competetar to me.

4# Eugene
He is not a wrestler to me.

6# Viscera
He is just a mountain of Meat nothing else. In the ring he can lose to S.Benjamin.

7# MVP
I dont like his attitude. Because he acts like he is the most talented wrestler of all time.

8# Boogeyman
He should be baned untill he stop eating worms. He showed his in ring capabilities just few days back when Mark Henry destroyed him

9# Shawn Michaels
Yeah I dont like him because I cant decide whether he is a Heavyweight or a Cruiserweight wrestler. He lost to Daivari and Rey Mysterio. That shows his standard.

10#Tag teams
I dont like tag team wrestling and tag wrestlers.

here is my opinion of the worst 10
1. The Great Khali - Not so great. Cant wrestle to save himself
2. Big Daddy V - PJ's to the ring???? enough said
3. The Miz - Just boring
4. Eugene - this gimmick went out about as fast as he entered WWE
5. Umaga - Needs to improve his mic skills, before he makes my cut of a wrestler
6. Mark Henry - Just so boring to watch
7. Chris Masters - seriously just one move, that still sucks
8. Daivari - Just no need for jobbers like him, when they get local people to do it anyway
9. Hacksaw - Just disappear, maybe Randy Orton could get rid of him too
10. Sandman - Gimmick one of the worst in history

2# Val Venis
I have a feeling that he is there just for loosing. He is around there for many years but his progress is almost zero.

His Job is to Job, that is what he is employed to do, make his opponents look good, he is better than two of the Main Eventers right now.

3# William Regal
He is a very boring wrestler to me. His moves are really out of date. He is not a strong competetar to me.

The man that made Goldberg look like an absolute Tool in the ring by using a string of Chain Wrestling moves, out of Date move set, WTF? he can make a person legitimately hurt.

4# Eugene
He is not a wrestler to me.

Watch a Nick Dinsmore match

7# MVP
I dont like his attitude. Because he acts like he is the most talented wrestler of all time.

That is his Gimmick, you confuse lack of talent with Heel Heat. MVP has Talent, his gimmick is to act like a dick to make you hate him, he has done his job.

9# Shawn Michaels
Yeah I dont like him because I cant decide whether he is a Heavyweight or a Cruiserweight wrestler. He lost to Daivari and Rey Mysterio. That shows his standard.

If you are talking now, he doesn't do the same as he used to, but his position in terms of weight class is the same as Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Dean Malenko and Chris Benoit, all of whom were Cruisers in WCW but were Heavyweight in WWE. It was part of the storyline for him to lose to Daivari, his loss to Rey-Rey was in the Eddie tribute show and it made sense for Rey to win.

10#Tag teams
I dont like tag team wrestling and tag wrestlers.

You obviously haven't watched a good tag team match have you look at the tag team tournament and watch any of the Top 4 ranked Tag Teams. Then you will know a good tag match.

oh man this is gonna be tough...

1) Boogeyman- all he does is chokebombs his opponants and spits worms into their mouths.nothing else. that just plain sux

2) Great Khali- sames as boogey except for the worms. but he might brain chop sometimes

3) Batista-he's just gotten too stiff. he needs some new moves badly. plus noone backstage likes him.

4) Snitsky- Vince only wants him becuz of his size. his in-ring ability sux. he cant cut promos. he just sux.

5) Big Daddy V-two words.....man boobs. this guy is just too damn fat. i wouldnt even touch him in the ring becuz i would be afraid the i would get sucked into his fat and get lost......

6) Sandman- all he does is swing a cane around and get dq'd. not great entertainment

7) Eugene-worst gimmick of all time

8) ric flair- too damn old. needs to get out before he's killed in the ring

9)john cena- just as david703 said, john cena is just like rocky maivia. if he want to get over, then he needs to go heel.

10) striker- same as eugene

1st - The Great Khali - No In-ring skills ,not entartaining and he suck
2nd-Lashley - man this guy suck's !! Can't wrestle , no gimmnick with the mic.
3rd-Batista - look up (Lashley)
4- Cena he's getting annoying with winning every match and his LONG tittle reing
5-Eugene-Needs to be fired !No comment
6-The Coach - why the hell do they put him in wrestling matches XAXAXAXAX
7-King Booket - SHIT gimmnick
8-Umaga - pls stop the squash matches !
9-Santino Marrella - XAXAXAXAXAXAXA
10-All the tag teams - ............

I'll do this properly then:

In no particular order:

The Great Khali: I love Khali to death. Personally I think he's awesome. His matches are terrible though. That's why I like him. But there's no denying that he cant wrestle to save his life.

The Sandman: Again I am a fan of The Sandman. But fuck me is he awful. He was fine in ECW because he had the entrance and the gimmick to help him get by. But he doesn't have those in WWE, which highlights just haw bad he is.

Jim Duggan: He was an entertaining brawler 20 years ago. But he was never a good wrestler, and he certainly isn't going to get better now he's in his 50's.

Snitsky: The only reason he's employed is because he's ugly. That's pretty much it. Ugley wrestlers make more intimidating heels.

FACT.

Kane: Great gimmick. No doubt about that. But can you name a truly great Kane match? If he was such a great wrestler he would probably have had a more successful run as Issac Yankem D.D.S.

Mark Henry: It took them 10 years to get people to care about him. The clumsy fuck then goes and injures himself.

Batista: I dont know what people see in him, or what WWE see in him. It's not the 80's. What talent does he posess? Mic skills? Nope. Wrestling ability? Nope. Nice tattoos? Meh. Good looks? Well, Orton is hotter imo. What has he done to deseve his push?

The Boogeyman: Not even the gimmick can save him. He's a late starter so he's never going to get any better. Why are his matches so short? Because he doesn't know any WRESTLING moves.

Big Daddy V: His tits out gimmick is a step in the right direction. With him jiggling about you might not notice how bad he is.

Assorted Divas: Candice, Ashley, Extreme Expose, Torrie Wilson etc. Each time one of the ''model'' wrestlers get in the ring I turn off the T.V. If there's a nip slip I can find it on the net. That is the only thing worth watching when it comes to most of the WWE Divas.

Top ten worst superstaars ine the WWE:

1. The Great Khali. I realize that he was brought in for his appearance and to be put into storylines where he would dominate many superstars. However, I feel that every in ring superstar should bring more to the table than just a look. Khali does not have the complete package for a good WWE superstar.

2. Sandman. He is so awful in the ring. I have respect for what he has done for ecw back in the day, but now he has no in ring ability. He does not move like an athlete at all and i don't even believe he could put on a good extreme rules match either. I like his character however, if only his in ring ability matched it, he could be a huge rebellious superstar like stone cold sreve austin used to be.

3. Balls Mahoney. The only reason he is even able to wreslte on television is because of what he has accomplished in the original ecw. He is very bad in the ring and is a poor athlete.

4. Santino Marella. I do not understand why he was given such a push. He must have made a very good impression in ovw. He brings almost nothing to the table as far as his matches go and never deserved to be the IC champion. I understand that in proffesional wrestling creative chances are taken, however when one obviously does not work out like this one something needs to change. They milked this "fan becoming a superstar" thing for way too long.

5. Big Daddy V. His large appearance has kept him in the company for all these years. It certainly was not his in ring ability. Simply being overwieght does not mean that you can't put on a good match. Samoa Joe in TNA is a larger superstar and he puts on great exciting matches.

6. Boogeyman. His gimmick is the only thing keeping him employed right now. He has a character that i guess is worthy of being on television, however his mathes are not. I absolutely hate watching matches where a competitor does almost nothing impressive.

7. Snitsky. He is a good example of a simple power house style wrestler who does not stride to make his matches interesting at all. His playbook is limited and his character is not that great. He does not stand out from many of the mid card power house wrestlers in history.

8. Matt Striker. His character could be better and used differently and his matches are boring. He is a very average mid card wrestler who has not been able to get over the past couple years. I highly doubt he ever will.

9. Chris Masters. Again his appearance is what gets this superstar paychecks. His in ring work is below average and i dont think anyone cares about the master lock challenges anymore.

10. Eugene. Around the time that he debuted I noticed that as far as an ring performer goes, he wasn't that bad. he had good wrestling ability but has not had a good chance to utilize it latley. he has become big jobber for both raw and smackdown as of late. His character is getting very old at this point. He is very expendable in my opinion.

This is a Hate thread not anything more, I would transfer this to Spam as this is a Spammy thread. I would transfer it if I had the power to do so. The actual title is worst Wrestlers so putting in names because you don't like the gimmick is a stupid thing same as playing in backstage Politics with Triple H(Im looking at you Shockey, Backstage Politics don't make him a bad Wrestler). with my list I am going to be looking at talent inring in its own merit rather than the gimmick they use or the power they weild backstage or even how over they are.

The thread though is, top ten worst wrestlers. If this thread was called, Ten Least Talented wrestlers, then my list is scrapped and I have no problem puttin Khali, Henry and the others in this. Wrestlers is such a generic term, that I included everything into it. In actuality, only three guys in the WWE can actually wrestle, and that's Benjamin, Haas, and Lashley.

I stand by my pick of Triple H. The man is despised by the locker room, he only puts people over that are his friends, (Batista) or because he thinks he made them (John Cena). He has done more to hurt the WWE then help it in my opinion. Again, if this thread were top ten least talented wrestlers, then Triple H isn't on that. But since it is a generic "Wrestler" term with no definition of what a wrestler is, I went with triple H.

He's not on my worst list because I hate him, He is one of the worst, so that's why I hate him.

...Errr...Shocky....what the fuck's going on?! Are you hating on Triple H? I can perfectly understand hating on his backstage politics of which he is notorious for, but you can't honestly and subjectively dismiss his skills and talents as a wrestler. There has not been a better dominant heel wrestler since probably the eighties then Triple H. From late 1999 to 2004, he ruled that title scene. And you know what? He was damn good at it. This guy has put on classic after classic after classic encounter. I mean jesus, can you imagine the year of 2000 without all of the quality PPV main events Triple H was involved in?

The man is absolutely gold on the mic as well, rarely has a wrestler I liked so much pissed me off so badly with his promos (in a good kayfabe way).

Could you explain a bit more why you don't think Triple H is a good wrestler?

This is to AYM! How could you put THE PHENOM on your list of the top ten WORST in the WWE? He can still roll with the best of them and he still looks good in all of his matches. He is the best, pure and simple! He was then and he still is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back