Top ten most TALENTED wrestlers in WWE

I'm going to break this down into categories base on ability, entertainment value, and overall. This is based on guys who are currently active wrestlers on RAW, Smackdown or ECW (as such, Flair is now unable to make the list). Ability is different from entertainment value which is different from work ethic.

The first is based on wrestling ability. Below are my top ten who have the ability. This is based on WWE performance as well as past federations. A lot of the guys here have been praised by other workers and have helped train lots of guys. I think if you watch their matches and look at the ability only, you'll see this is a pretty good list. Please remember this is base on ABILITY ONLY.

Wrestling Ability
- Shawn Michaels
- Jamie Noble
- CM Punk
- Chris Jericho
- Finlay
- Rey Mysterio Jr.
- Shelton Benjamin
- Charlie Haas
- Paul London
- Brian Kendrick

The next section is based on entertainment value. I am not going to include "ability to move merchandise" - only the value they provide through their characters, gimmick, promos, charisma, fan interaction and other intangibles. Please remember this is base on ENTERTAINMENT VALUE ONLY.

Entertainment Value
- Undertaker
- Shawn Michaels
- HHH
- Edge
- Chris Jericho
- Santino Marella
- Mr. Kennedy
- JBL
- Mr. McMahon
- Stone Cold Steve Austin (only counted due to his listing on WWE.com as a RAW superstar)

Here I'm going to select the top ten workers in WWE. I am basing this on the ten guys that I would start a company with if there was no prior fan base and no age concern. Here is a mix of ability, entertainment value, work ethic and potential drawing power. You'll see guys below who haven't appeared on either of the lists above, such as MVP, Orton and Cena. I'm going to include Steve Austin here because I think he could still draw as an authority figure.

Overall
- Shawn Michaels
- Undertaker
- HHH
- Chris Jericho
- Edge
- Rey Mysterio Jr.
- MVP
- John Cena
- Randy Orton
- Stone Cold Steve Austin

1. Jeff Hardy- I just like the guys, overall, set of skillz, he's in no way a powerhouse but, he does the most amazing things you would ever do. i remeber times as a kid, trying all the hardy boyz moves on a trampoline, this guy is nuts, awesome and should be rewarded the title at least once in his career, he just needs to quit messing it up personally.

2. Cena. Ok i know theres so many haters out there on cena, heres wat i like about cena, he works well wit tha mike, the best ive seen seen, maybe the rock or even stone cold, and when he's pissed he's pissed the only thing cena, get a fitted hat man, you cant look to g, to bee seen in a weird funky ass hat, lol its the new year not 80-s but overall cena works his matches well, and sells everything, its not completly his fault if his matches r always the same, its the writing of most his storylines, now the Edge vs Cena thing was cool

3. EdGe, hands down the guy is awesome, especially when a face and has to use his hole moveset.he's also a badass tag team guy, and one thing bout edge is, he's his own attitude wether face or heel, he gets the crowd into it and worked one hell of a match with Undertaker at wrestleMania

4. The game, game on enough fuckin said

5. the taker, though his matches have gotten less cool over the years, once again writers r at fault, he's still the fuckin god of wrestling
6. kane, badass red man nough said
7.rey mysterio, high flyer, when healthy killz the ring
8.randy orton, cold skilled caculated, what more could you ask for in a top heel
9. umaga, killer samoan badass
10.cm punk yeah he is the new rvd, but id rather have rvd

1. Shawn michales- he is my idol he is arguably the greatest ever he proved that you don't have to be the strongest to be great. he is well past his prime and can still go. The showstopper..need i say more?

2. The Undertaker - i know i know, most of you dont care, but lets face it, the guys 43 years old and can still whoop ass, fly over the ropes, still maintain the "best pure striker" title to his name and is undefeated at WM. 17-0 man, amazing streak. yes he needs to retire one day but not now, hes still the man and all of you know this.

3. Triple H: Guy has got talent and has lasting staying power with the company, i just dont want to see another reign of doom.

4. MVP: the most improved wrestler overall, man i thought he was crap then he came out of his shell when he went after the us title and is on his way up.

5.C.M. Punk/Randy Orton - im doing one on both, in my opinion, these 2 guys got lost somewhere in the times because i strongly believe these 2 belong in there with the 80's and 90's guys, im sorry, but they are that damn good. Amazing atheletes, countless championships for being their age, and i believe that one day this would make a great feud for either the WWE championship or the world heavyweight championship.

6. Morrison: i love this guy and think that he has potential to carry the wwe further then its ever been. The next HBK in the making.

7. Edge- Was great as a rookie, better as a tag team champion, even better as a singles champion, and one of the best as a main eventer! Sells matches Better than Hogan, Flair, Hart, Rock, and Austin rolled into one. Could go down as the BEST heel to ever Wrestle, and....if he were to turn a Face...the fans would love him just as much! Great in ring ability, great mic skills.

8- John Cena- Yes i know, he gets shoved down our throats win over and over and overrated as hell, but he still has talent, and i can't lie about that, he is fairly young in his career and he busts his ass for the company. He is gonna be around for a long while.

9. Rey Mysterio - If it wasn't for him, the cruiserweight division would never have survived on SD! Possibly the greatest cruiserweight of all time.

10. Shelton Benjamen - One of the most underated wrestlers of all time, when will the WWE push this guy, if this keeps going on I wouldn't be surprised if benjamen leaves because I know TNA would grab him in a second.

I am going to decide in terms of entertinment value, and wrestling ability and try to do this over all, to start with.

1. Shawn Michaels - In my eyes, way out in front.
2. Jeff Hardy - He can tell a story in a wrestling ring, the only wrestler to win the WWE title and actually make me feel a knot in my stomach, and my eyes welling up.
3. The Undertaker - Versed with MMA styles and a incomparable in ring ability as well as a tremendous gimmick.
4. Chris Jericho - WWE's messiah, he has done great things since returning, had some very memorable matches/fueds.
5. Triple H - The main you dont want to get on the bad side of, he is a great performer too.
6. Randy Orton - The man is pure gold for WWE, and is the best on RAW right now in my mind.
7. Edge - This man is in his prime, and has noo limits to his abilities
8. John Cena - I am warming to him, I don't hate him as much now. He is doing well and is currently WWE's most valuable player.
9. CM Punk - A great all rounder, has become better since his move to Smackdown in my eyes.
10. John Morrison - The guy who will be synonimus with WWE in two years even less.

In terms of wrestling ability, I think the list is COMPLETELY different.

1. Chris Jericho - Very versitile in the ring, it has shown over the years
2. William Regal - Doesn't get the chance to show case as much as he is worth
3. Shelton Benjamin - Great matches every week
4. Jack Swagger - All American American.. need I say more?
5. CM Punk - Mai Tai, Brazilian Kickboxing or whatever, he knows it all.
6. Shawn Michaels - WWE's greatest storyteller
7. Tyson Kidd - Should be a large commodity in WWE soon, if all goes well
8. Rey Mysterio - Lucha Libre brilliance
9. John Morrison - WWE's biggest rising star
10. Jamie Noble - Very underrated, people talk about Benjamin being under rated, what about this guy?

Something else I want to add, is the top 5 divas also, its only fair.

1. Beth Pheonix - VERY close between 1 +2.
2. Natalya - " "
3. Gail Kim - TNA showed her in a true light, brilliant wrestler
4. Jillian Hall - See her OVW tapes, wow.
5. Katie Lea - Best British Female Wrestler of all time. The woman is sound, first British female champion in WWE, coming soon.

right now umm...

1. Chrsitian- The face and savior of ECW, and current ECW champ also my fave wrestler

2. Edge- What can I say? his gimmick is genius and his in ring skills are just well AWESOME! all hail King Edge the Awesome!

3. HBK Shawn Michaels-Arguably the best wrestler of all times. He's the greatest performer there is. He's extremly versatile, hell he even made a match with Cena look good and cena only knows like 4 moves!

4. Randy Orton- The Legend Killer has been on a roll lately a new stable, 2009 Royal Rumble Winner, NEW WWE CHAMP!,and he took out the ENTIRE Mcmahon family including HHH

5. Chris Jericho- Y2J's still got it not only is he great in the ring but he took out 3 legends/Hall Of Famers on the 25th aniversary of Wrestlemania

6. John Morrison- Probably if not the best one of the BEST performers right now in the ENTIRE wrestling buisness!

7. The Bigshow/Big Slow- I have to admit I'm not a fan but he has knocked out Rey Mysterio,Jeff Hardy,and The Undertaker 3 weeks in a row.

8. Triple H- What can I say? Hes THE GAME! and 13 time world champ!

9. Jeff Hardy- The top baby face in Smackdown right now and has a rockstar like snazz in him.

10. Shelton Benjamin- AIN'T NO STOPPIN HIM NAWW! The most athletic and underrated wrestler in the WWE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back