Top ten WORST wrestlers in WWE

That's what I tried to explain X. If this were a "Top Ten Least" Talented thread, then triple H wouldn't be on this list. But since this is a broad generic term "Wrestler" then Triple H is on my list, and deservedly so. I'm not going to knock Triple H in the ring. He is damn good in the ring. His backstage politics though are sickening, and over shadow anything that Hogan has ever done in the business.

Triple H is responsible for the banned moves list, Triple H is responsible for holding back numerous talent. Triple H is afraid to lose his spot in the company, unless it's to a guy that he feels is either his friend, or someone that he 'Made".

Again, I'm not knocking him in the ring, but in my opinion, the generic term of "wrestler" includes backstage politicking as well.

If this list were ten years ago, Shawn Michaels and Hulk Hogan would probably be numbers 1 and 2.

Heres mine in no real order

Big Daddy V- Terrible,he cant wrestle,shit gimmick,he looks hideous which is the only thing that makes him good

Batista- He isnt talented at all imo...his matches bore me,he is nothing on the mic..says two words and thats it,he looks like an roided up monkey,this guy puts me too sleep

John Cena-too me his wrestling is terrible...same 5 moves...same promos...some outcome each week..hes boring..but he draws which is what makes him a good champ

Snitsky-he sucks period...the look and big size is the only thing keeping him around..all he does is squash matches because he do a match beyond 3 minutes it would make him to tired and he would run out of moves...creepy gimmick...shitty wrestler

Sandman-I like Sandman but hes terrible in the ring,he cant move well,doesnt really have any moves besides whacking his cane around,his gimmick is great and is what has kept him around

Khali-a couple chops the to head then a two handed chokeslam ocasianally a bodyslam and big boot..that is your usual Khali match...he does his job and gimmick well and has monterous size but when he steps in a wrestling ring ...prepare for disaster

Balls Mahoney-Unathetic,out of shape,lack of moves...hes terrible his matches are boring unless they are extreme rules...the only thing I like about his matches are BALLS! BALLS! BALLS! WOOOOOAH BALLS!...thats about it

Kane-this is now and now Kane is terrible in the ring and has gotten out of shape and just doesnt look good anymore..Kane use to be a decent wrestler but now hes terrible and its time for him to retire

Mark Henry-some people seem to think this guy is WHC material...when he really is shit and nothing more mic skills? nope wrestling skills?none his finsher is a bearhug..its not 1985 anymore and he seems injury prone...big size is all thats keeping him around

Boogeyman-Gimmick is all he has...no wrestling skills thats why he has such short matches all he can do in a ring right is eat worms im surprised he knows how to chew..because is wrestling and moveset is whack

other notable people that make me fall asleep

Hacksaw-i forgot all about him hes so bad..hes too old and cant move around and has no moves rarely makes an appearance on tv..good lets keep it that way hes bad and needs to retire

Divas-all of them besides(Victoria,Mickie James,Jillian) none of them can wrestle for shit and the matches are always terrible and shouldnt even be put on PPV...They all look very good but they should be now here near a ring unless its for a bikini contest or something of that matter

The Miz-Boring...I hate this guy..so he must be doing his job right..he has never had a match that ive seen worth watching his wrestling skills are weak and his gimmick is stupid i dont like him

ummm my top ten worst is.......10.balls mahoney- i mean i havent seen him alot but wut i have hes lost BIG TIME!
9.trevor murdoch-hes the champ but..i think the only reason they r is bc of cade!
8.mr.kennedy-hes done notin and wut he has done he lost it *cough*money in the bank!
7.william regal-i mean hes terrible, and hes almost never 1!
6.kenny dykstra-he has lost soo many times and answer my question does he even have a finisher?
5.the miz- hes awsome! NOT hes aw....ful!HOOOOORAAAAA
4.Val venis- i have nothing to say bout him u should no y i hate him!.
3.davairi- if u can find 1 davairi fan ill give u 1000 dollars!
2.funaki-i have to say hes the worst cruiser wait ever known to man(or monkey)sry pat! he is
1.eugune- hes a retarted chimp and i have just 1 word 4 him.....pithetic!

Look at the post i made and then you will see that it is not ability that defines a wrestler but also gimmick, attitude ect just reference the first post!

The Guy Who Is One Of The Best And Will For A Long Time To Come. Did Not Deserve His Release. Most Entertaining. Funny. And One Truly The Fans Really Love. WRESTLING SKILLZ TOP NOTCH. A FORMER CHAMPION AT ALL LEVELS. AND TOUGHEST MAN TO EVER WEAR A DRESS.

VITO

1# Snitsky

7# MVP
I dont like his attitude. Because he acts like he is the most talented wrestler of all time.

9# Shawn Michaels
Yeah I dont like him because I cant decide whether he is a Heavyweight or a Cruiserweight wrestler. He lost to Daivari and Rey Mysterio. That shows his standard.

With MVP I like the attitude just because it creates a gimmick and personality that fans wont like and he has tremendously improving in-ring skills.

With Shawn Michaels granted he isnt as good as he once was but I do believe that with Rey Mysterio they wrote it in for Mysterio to win because of Eddie's death which is understandable.

It is highly depressing when people like Triple H and Jeff Hardy appear on this list nearly as many times as Cena and Batista! My top ten worst wresters aren’t really in any order…besides number 1, I just hate Cena!

1 Cena – Basically, why have they let him keep the title for so long, I mean, why, I really don’t get it, he has a shit character, his in ring skills leave a lot to be desired, and he is not even over with the fans! Even a heel turn won’t make him better, The only thing to improve this situation would be to send him to Smackdown (mainly because I don’t like Smackdown :) )
2 Batista – The only good thing about this guy is he is on Smackdown!
3 Booker T – In ring I enjoy Booker T, but the King Booker crap really pisses me off!
4 Mr Kennedy – Who now? I mean he isn’t good on mic, not too great in the ring and basically has a dull ass character, go back to Smackdown!
5 Edge – I remember the days when Edge was funny, had an enjoyable character and was good to watch; now he whinges all the time, he just gets me down L
6 Snitsky – The teeth put me off, not to mention he is just another “big guy” with no real character.
7 Mick Foley – Retired, return, retired, return, retired, return, retired, return, retired, return, retired, return, retired, return, retired, return, retired, return, retired, return, retired, return, retired, return, retired, return, retired … You get the point!
8 Ric Flair – He and Mick Foley need to learn when to go home for good! Legend or not, he is tainting his legacy with his constant man slapping matches now!
9 Umaga – Predictable… boring… etc etc…
10 Lashley - I love hypocritical fans… I mean they go on and on about how people like Jeff Hardy and Shelton shouldn’t get a push because of a lack of mic skills, yet look at this guy! He isn’t too bad in the ring but neither are Jeff and Shelton, give the push where it is deserved!!

And if I could pick wrestlers from anytime it would defiantly include Austin, Hogan and The Rock.

Just a note, will people stop with the whole “Triple H married the bosses daughter crap” … I mean yeah he did marry her, and such, but I doubt he did it just to get to where he is now. He is a talented wrestler, he is either completely hated or loved by the fans, he was one of the most dominant heels of the last decade, and he is damn good at what he does. So leave him alone

1. Mark Henry: Guy keeps getting pushed and pushed to main event level, and then gets hurt, out for 6 to 8 months and repeat. No talet waste of a contract, especially when guys like Christian, Maven, Ryhno, The Bashams, and Test are released.
2. Boogyman: As Al Snow stated in Tough Enough. "You lied, and that's something you don't do in this business." Then he gets a contract, befriends Booker T, gets released (thank god), Booker T calls in a favor, and he's re-signed. Damn you Booker T.
3. Great Khali: The new version of El Gigante/Giant Gonzalez.
4. Lashley: Needs more grooming. Horrible mic skills. And JR with his whole "He's a former Army SGT" crap I have to hear every time Lash is on Tv: Shut up. And? Even a cook or a fuel pumper can make the rank of SGT in the Army. I bet he was a "pough!' (Any former Army will know that term) Is it me, or does his voice and his head/face not fit his body?
5.Visera/Big Daddy V/Mabel: No talent big man. Ripped off Sexual Chocolate Mark Henry's gimmick. Should have stayed gone after Men On A Mission Days were over.
6. Cryme Tyme: Only because they were hyped beyond this world and now they're Heat regulars. But they might just be the greatest internet tag team around.
7. Sandman/Tommy Dreamer: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just like ten years ago.
8. The Highlanders: See Cryme Tyme. Why all the hype to get squashed on RAW? *note to WWE Bookers* Any full time tag-team should never lose a match with a clean pinfall to any 2 single wrestlers put together on a whim. Does WWE even care about the Tag Team division?
9. Ron Simmons: The whole "DAMN" thing was cool at first....until the 5,000th time I've heard it. Is "DAMN" the WWE's version of "GIT R DONE" or what?
10. Teddy Long: The whole "playa" thing from "Peanut Head" is too much. But he'd be awesome as a heel, like he was in his WcW days.

10- Deuce and Domino- Why are these guys Tag Team Champs? They haven't had even one somewhat good match yet.

9- The Miz - Being on "The Real World" is enough reason for Miz to suck.

8- Snitsky - Is there anyone on Earth who likes this guy?

7- William Regal - A fat old dude who never really had a "prime".

6- Eugene - Watching grass grow is more entertaining than watching Eugene fight.

5- Shannon Moore - I think a 2 year old could take him out.

4- Val Venis - He only wrestles when some other wrestler needs to kick the crap out of someone.

3- Carlito - His wrestling is as fake as his accent.

2- Dave Taylor - (See William Regal)

1- Mark Henry - I don't think his own mom likes Mark Henry. He has horrible matches. All he does is incredibly fake body slams. He has an afro for a beard. I just don't understand why McMahon keeps pushing this guy. No one likes him and he sucks.

It is highly depressing when people like Triple H and Jeff Hardy appear on this list nearly as many times as Cena and Batista! My top ten worst wresters aren’t really in any order…besides number 1, I just hate Cena!

4 Mr Kennedy – Who now? I mean he isn’t good on mic, not too great in the ring and basically has a dull ass character, go back to Smackdown!
5 Edge – I remember the days when Edge was funny, had an enjoyable character and was good to watch; now he whinges all the time, he just gets me down L

9 Umaga – Predictable… boring… etc etc…
10 Lashley - I love hypocritical fans… I mean they go on and on about how people like Jeff Hardy and Shelton shouldn’t get a push because of a lack of mic skills, yet look at this guy! He isn’t too bad in the ring but neither are Jeff and Shelton, give the push where it is deserved!!

And if I could pick wrestlers from anytime it would defiantly include Austin, Hogan and The Rock.

Just a note, will people stop with the whole “Triple H married the bosses daughter crap” … I mean yeah he did marry her, and such, but I doubt he did it just to get to where he is now. He is a talented wrestler, he is either completely hated or loved by the fans, he was one of the most dominant heels of the last decade, and he is damn good at what he does. So leave him alone

Where to begin. First of all, Jeff Hardy is absolute garbage in the ring. He has done nothing new in the last ten years. He is living off a gimmick of being a high flying young kid since 1999. He is fucking a bore to watch anymore.

How can you compare Jeff Hardy to Shelton Benjamin or even a Bobby Lashley. These two actually know how to wrestle, holy shit, what a great concept, wrestling in a wrestling match, who woulda thunk it huh? Jeff Hardy has had numerous chances to climb out of the mid card status he is in, and he can't do it. Benjamin has been around for only 4 years, Lashley two, Hardy 10, hmm, who has been given the chance the most?

Why the hell is Triple H above scrutiny? I don't understand why. When we talk about hypocritical fans, how about check out any Wrestling Forum in 2003, then fast forward 4 years, that's hypocritical. Nothing has changed in 4 years with Triple H, except that he hasn't held the belt for 2 years now. It's still the same old shit, putting himself in main event feuds when he's not the champion so the spotlight doesn't fall off of him.

I'm not knocking Triple H in the ring, you would be a fool to do that. He is crisp as anyone in the ring, and I'm not that stupid. Like I said, this isn't a most technically sound, or best in the ring list, it's a generic "Wrestler" which encompasses so many different aspects of the business. Triple H, great in the ring, Triple H, Asshole backstage, and they both cover "Wrestler"

First off whoever it ws that put Matt Hardy on their list is just... wow, that's the worst choice I've seen on this list besides his brother Jeff and Undertaker. Jeff may lack mic skills but his matches are more entertaining than ANY match from Lashley or Cena or Benjamin. Regal is a fantastic wrestler, he just lacks charisma. Anyway here's my list:

1: Mark Henry- How many times can you push a guy unsuccessfully push a guy who has no talent.

2: Sandman- For the same reason as everyone else. Unless it's an extreme rules he's a useless pathetic waste of space.

3: Ric Flair- I have no problems with the man's skills for the 3-4 moves he can do, but he's just too old to still be wrestling. Give it up already

4: John Cena- Beware the 5 moves of doom. Shoulder block, 5 knuckle shuffle, that sit-down powerbomb-type move he does, the FU followed by the STFU. I don't mind his mic skills but that's it. Take the title away from him already

5: Boogeyman/Khali- Have you looked at the guy or watched a match with him?

6: Foley- Stayed retired please

7: Santino Marello- Bad gimmick from the get go. He's just average, nothing special about him.

8: Eugene- Good wrestler but learn your own unique and get rid of that stupid gimmick please, it was never good and never will be. Plus get new in-ring attire, it's been over a year (i think) why do your jacket and boots still have green paint on them?

9: The Miz- So when did Ryan Seacrest want to become a wrestler?

10: Matt Striker- Can I just start chanting boring now?

So those are my picks, though I have honorable mention for a man who doesn't wrestle anymore and never should've in the first place: My honorable mention goes to Bill Goldberg. Worst wrestler ever, in terms of everything. I can't think of one positive about him. WWE hiring him was a big mistake, when he wrestled for them that is. I just wanted to throw that out there.

10.Boogeyman-Stupid "Papa Shang" gimmick returns for a 40 something year old Liar.LOL

9.Umaga- Predictable "Stupid" Samoan wildman gimmick .I'm so tired of the stereotypes.

8. Cyme Tyme -I'm so tired of the stereotypes

7.Edge-What happened? Ever since christian left he has sucked. Even though Edge has singles experience,this run sucks.

6.Chavo Guerrero- Hard worker but matches are boring. I'm not sure what he can do to spice him up.

5.Eugene- The whole ******ed gimmick was wrong from the beginning. Now Mr. Dinsmore matches sucks balls. Maybe he'll get knocked in the head and become a better wrestler with a good gimmick.

4.Ric Flair- I never thought I would say this. Flair is ruining his legacy just like Foley jobbing for unimpressive wrestlers.

3.Khali-Bigger, slow, boring and don't get me started on his mic work. Just don't say anything.

2.John Cena- Been champ so long his matches are predictable. I like to be wowed! The return of Hulk "body slam-leg drop-basic move finisher"Hogan. Five Knuckle Shuffle my ass!!

1.Santino Marella,Candice Michelle,Maria- YOU'RE FIRED!!! Two needs to work on the basic before becoming champs. One just should not step into the ring.I have never seen 3 undeserving champions on the same show.....DAMN!
Just face it Vince the whole diva thing is nothing more than eye candy with exception of a few. There are women for valets and women for wrestling. Those who train for wrestling should be wrestlers and those who are models are models.

I cannot believe yer list!~ I would easily put the following people on here instead of Cena, Umaga, Lashley or Hardy.

In random order:

Chris Masters, Boogey Man, Sandman, and (I hate myself) Ric Flair....But u do have some good ones on yer list....I would also disagree with you about Jimmy Wang Yang....I think he has a lot of ability, even if his gimmick is crap!~

1.Santino Marella-been in the actual WWE about 3months is yet to have a finishing more all he does is poorly done rool up pins.

2.Sandman-i dont think i have seen him do a real wrestlin move in like 8 years with the exception of a poor suplex all he does is wack people in the head with canes.

3.John Cena-horrible tries to be funny and is not at all and if i hear him say i do not back down one more god damn time im gonna snap out nd plus he cant wrestle that well either

4.Trevor Murdoch-now hes horrible hes fat and slow lance cade carries the tag team all the way.

5.Big Daddy V-big for nothing fat (super fat)takes up 3/4ths of the ring and get tired within 3mins into the match just pathitic all around

6.Snitsky-besides his wrestling skills being poor his dental hygene is poor as well i mean ughh i wanna throw up jus lookin at this dude it look like some yelled snitsky think fast and threw a porkypine at his face, he has crator face.

7.Tommy Dreamer- i mean dont get me wrong tommy dreamer is the man but all they use hom for now is to put him in an extreme match so he can lose nd they can say ohh my god tommy lost in his own match the oppenent must be extreme now

8.Great khali- more like great big pice of garbage he's the worst thing ive seen since i took a crap 10 mins ago he cant even speak for christ sake i mean hell iron shiek at least tried and u can understand a good 10 % of what hes sayin khali u cant understand jack ish.example his worrds are like this, hal balobal ahag bodifo manbogha

9.Miz-cant stand him he can barely wrestle he shoulda went to wsx wrestling wen that was around , hes not gonna make it in the wwe

10.Batista-im sick of the same ol crap he does a little clothseline a spinebuster or 2another clothsline then bam he surprise u with an awsome batista bomb...yeah awsome psh right

10. Eugene - I'm sorry put having the crowd love you doesn't mean anything. Come on when was the last time he won a match??

9. Mike Knox - He started out actually winning, but he last match was when? Give someone who can actually wrestle and draw more fans to ecw!!

8. Sandman - Knockoff of Stone Cold Steve Austin. I give him some props for starting ecw, but in almost every match his been in has been a snore I use that time to go to the bathroom or make a snack. Sorry dude come up with something we haven't seen before.

7. Val Venis - He's had the same gimmick since what summerslam 2000. He needs a push or a change. He needs to leave raw. I think he would do good at ecw.

6. Cruiserweight Divison - Sorry, guys but with matt hardy, rey mysterio, kid kash, Juventud, Paul London, and Gregory Helms gone it doesn't have feel any of the risk like in the x-divison.

5. Deuce & Domino w/ Cherry - As soon as they lose the titles, see ya. They are going to be like KC James and Idol Stevens I think they called themselves.

4. Stevie Richards - Again I give him props for starting ecw. But they retired the hardcore title and that was the only title he ever had a remote shot at. He is another really disappointing ecw star.

3. The Highlanders - Promos for them filled me with hope, but they are just useless space on raw. Guys give the money you're stealing to someone who doesn't suck.

2. Hacksaw Jim Duggan - He was a great wrestler. Keyword WAS. Hacksaw hang up the boots please let some new talent come through. Difference between him and Flair. Flair actually wins.

1. Tie Mark Henry/King Booker -

Mark Henry has been in the WWE how long and he's blown more championship opportunitys than any wrestler I know.

King Booker. Yes he was a great wrestler. During WCW and WWF rivalry , but now King BOOKER is a joke. I liked that Teddy Long brought the King of the Ring tournament back. Unfortunately, we now have to endure this painful gimmick.

Honorable Mention: MVP, Kenny Dykstra, Jillian, Cryme Time, and Charlie Hass.

MVP: He's getting paid god knows how much money so he should be of main event quality and it took too long to have him win the united states championship. He was given too many shots. Kane should have gotten the title shot. That would actually been a good match.

Kenny Dykstra: Career Highlight in 20 words or less. Tag Champions with a bunch of cheerleaders and rarely if ever defended the titles. Did I cover everything.

Jillian: She looks like crap. She sings like crap. Her in-ring skills are crap. WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!

Cryme Time: Pathetic gimmick. Rarely wrestle. Never use title opportunitys effectively. Shouldn't have been in that battle royale for the titles. It was a crap shoot and wasted the shot they earned at New Year's Revolution.

Charlie Hass: Holding Shelton Benjamin down. Still reliving the glory days when he actually on the match card.

I love the way alot of people are basing this top ten list as if it were real. Don't get me wrong, I have loved wrestling since the EARLY 80's and still watch it religiously to this day. But why say that a guy is the worst wrestler of all time because he's been given moore chances than anyone? Somebody put MVP on their list because it took him too long to get a title. What? Vince McMahon decides when a person gets a title, nobody else. When he thinks you're ready, he'll give you a title, or he'll put a title on you to bring in that almighty dollar. Rey Mysterio is a prime example of that! Somebody put Snitsky on their list because his teeth were in poor condition. Hello, he was on RAW one week with white teeth, then two weeks later on ECW with brown teeth. He's already said he went to a dentist and had them stained for his character. More to come I'm sure!

1.) The Great Khali - can't wrestle, can't talk...

2.) The Miz - improving a little, but still not "all that"

3.) Chris Masters - the only reason he has a job is because his size, that's why he got buried when he got off the roids.

4.) Mark Henry - squashing machine from the jungle?

5.) The Sandman - what can he do without a cane? just because you're an "ECW original" doesn't mean you're "all that", same goes for Sabu (thank goodness he's gone)

6.) The Boogeyman - I don't think I need to explain myself when it comes to the Boogeyman

7.) Big Daddy V - piratically the same thing as Mark Henry

8.) Eugene - annoying character/old gimmick that doesn't wrestle at all

I'm only listing 8. Note I did not mention Bobby Lashley. The main problem is he isn't ready to become a main eventer. He has potential and yes I have seen better main eventers.

I can't believe the shit I am reading. Orton? Edge?? MVP?? Taker?? My God do you people watch the same wrestlers that I do? Do you in fact know what wrestling is? This is a list of the 10 WORST wrestlers. This means mic skills, charisma, in ring ability etc. If you want to flame a wrestler because you don't care for their attitude, take it to the spam zone.

1.) Jeff Hardy - I know I am going to get heat from this, but he can't wrestle. In the late 90s he and his brother Matt had some great feuds with Edge and Christian, DX etc. Those feuds are over and people see the Hardy's for who they are. No mic skills, Coriagraphed matches, no in ring talent what so ever.

2.) Matt Stryker - I can't stand the gimmick, but that is not my reason for him being on this list. The man can't even pull off a decent looking punch. He is a waste of air time, money, and space on the ECW roster.

3.) The Sandman - He is great in hardcore matches, but who isn't? it doesn't take much skill to hit someone with a kendo stick. No mic skills, no wrestling ability. Stick with ECW

4.) The Miz - I'm not exactly sure why the WWE decided to sign this kid on. He can't wrestle, no mic skills.. and he is just annoying to watch. This "superstar" is in over his head when it comes to entertainment that people actually want to watch.

5.) Santino Marella - Bad gimmick, should still be in OVW. Mic skills are equivalent to that of an OVW wrestler. Wrestling skills are equivalent to that of an OVW wrestler. Santino has tainted the once prestigious Intercontinental title.

6.) Kane - I hate to say it, but its true. He never hit a prime. He was never talented. He has never deserved a lengthy title run. Many people on these forums bitch about Kane "never getting the title reign he deserves!!" There is good reason for this. He does NOT deserve a reign longer than what he was given. True, he does work his ass off for the WWE. So does John Cena. I do not support Cena by a long shot, but he is a damn hard worker and I am sure most of you would prefer if Cena was never given a title run.

7.) Chris Masters - He has the look and in no way is lacking in power. That there is the problem. He is a body builder, not a wrestler. Eye candy to the ladies just as Batista is. His size takes away any skill he may have as a wrestler.

8.) Kenny Dykstra - Bad gimmick all around. He is young, he had the opportunity of a life time. He is not a big guy and yet still he can't carry his own in a match. No wrestling ability.. the male cheerleader gimmick got him off on the wrong start

9.) Jim Duggan - He is boring, bad gimmick, no talent on the mic or in the ring.. Waste of time, money and effort. Cut his pay and try keeping some real talent. ie. Christian, Rhyno etc.

10.) Hardcore Holly - See Sandman. No wrestling ability, no mic skills, no charisma, no talent.

You may be thinking to yourself "Hey.. Why isn't Super Cena, Lashley or Batista on this list???" I dislike each one of them. Cena has ruined the WWE title. Lashley is annoying to watch with his care bear demeanor. Batista is just an asshole.. but to say these three men are some of the worst wrestlers on the roster is proof of your ignorance. It is lazy and just plain stupid to put these three on the list

1) Khali - his matches conain 4 moves and the man has no character or point exept to be a shit version of big show

2) Mark Henry - he's strong and thats it no wrestling talent at all.

3) Cena - not so much for his wrestling ability because he has improved and he can put on a decent match every now and then but its his terrible mic skills and gimmick that put him down. his speaches on monday night RAW are terrible. its just cena shouting that he can fight, he wont back down and then he makes a joke about his opponent being gay or something. plus he ruined the WWE title by making it a toy. the title's gonna stay that way till an upper class heel wins it. most likely Booker T if were to win it which seems doubtful

4)Boogeyman - the worst gimmick i have ever seen. its just disgusting

5) snitsky- another one of WWE's unbeatable giants so he'll beat everyone on the raw roster till he gets a title shot and then loses to cena so that they can keep cenas superman gimmick going. plus he is just shit with no moves exept the chlothesline the big boot and the pumphandle slam

6) Kane- too fat now. and without his mask nothing sepatates him from being just another strong guy

7) miz - getting better but he's just verry annoying to watch because of hoora

8) big daddy v - he's just mark henry but with bigger man boobs

9) MVP - very good mic skills but all of his moves are just that big boot he realy needs more moves

10) Santino marella - i forgot the Intercontinental title existed untill i saw it dropping from umagas mouth. it just shit because theres such are such good possible contenders for that title but they decide to give it to a complete random from OVW that has verry little talent. he's just a full time jobber

1 - The Miz - Should be in OVW is not good enough for the wwe. If they keep people who can wrestle like Paul Burchill in OVW and leave the crappy Miz in the main roster, creative have shit in their eyes.

2 - The Great Khali - Slow, does not perform moves correctly, dangerous BUT does his job of being crappy well.

3 - Big Daddy V - Is Khali but with tits.

4 - Batista - Big, Slow, Poor Execution, Triple H/Flair carried him on Raw, on smackdown he became stale, his limited moveset became apparent, His suckyness showed.

5 - Hacksaw Jim Duggan - In worse shape than flair, used for cheap pops and nothing else, should go collect his pension.

6 - Ric Flair - In his day, the best. In 2007 dear god, WWE is ruining his legacy by using him as a jobber as often as they do. Flair should be a manager, perhaps manage Batista, then maybe Batista would improve as he did in Evolution. That pairing would be perfect.

7 - Snitsky - They cut guys like Matt Morgan who have some actual in ring skill and want to learn for guys like this, makes me laugh.

8 - Randy Orton - Hey i'm 6ft6 and good looking, give me a job, it worked for Randy. His matches consist of punch, punch, punch, punch, clubbing blow, clubby blow, backbreaker, RKO. For someone so agile as he can be, he needs to learn some new moves, he could be really good, but now he is not.

9 - Shannon Moore - Been nothing more than a little jobber his whole career, it was funny when he was Matts little bum boy, but what has he done since then?

10 - Mark Henry - The reason this guy still has a job is because of Vince giving him a 10 year contract back in 96, he then got injured and picked up pay checks for 5 years.Is a train wreck waiting to happen.

Anyway my list

1.probably Johnny Nitro or "Morrison" i mean he was alright when he was on RAW(even better on SD!) but now hes just trash on ECW

'2.Umaga.....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMAAGAAAAAAAAAAA...is very very fat and lame please WWE at least bring jamal back

3.Mark Henry The so called "Worlds Strongest man" Doesnt really have the strongest fan base and he has not had a strong title run lately

4.Miz...Miz hould have stuck to Reality shows get out of the squared circle and ranting pointless comments and go back to the tube

5.Ric flair..i mean no disrespect i have a lot for Flair but dude....please RETIRE you have 16 world championships and you've cemented your place in WWE so please retire and pave the way for new people from OVW, omega, etc.

6.Scotty 2 hotty havent heard from him lately and havent seen him wrestle no suprise i mean he was great with 2 Kool but now he just aint that much of a show

7.The Great Khali...haha slow and stupid all i gotta say

8.Duece and Domino...umm who are these guys i mean yeah there alright but i dont think they deserve a title match in their second match in WWe let alone beat the Tag team champs 3-5 times in a row

9.JBL..need i say more? JBL really wasnt that much of a wrestler and John cena pretty much stapled JBL's career up with that I quit match in 2005 plus now that hes CC i have to listen to him while watching SD or a PPP...ugh

10.Melina possibly the most annoying Diva ever well at least when she was with nitro

omg are you ppl frikkin insane orton hardyz taker!?! you ppl need to watch first then talk and give masters a break here dudes he is an ass but im xure he will become a main eventer ok this is the real list!!!

1) The great khali to me is a failed attempt to copy andre the giant

2) king booker realy piss off king booker booker T was way better hopefully he comes back

3) deuce this guy is so annoying he needs to learn to wrestle

4) kevin thorn realy vince needs to fire this guy who does he think he is taker
in the 90,s?

5) Mark henry why? he cant wrestle he just a big baboon

6) nunzio how long has this guy already been in the wwe and became nothing

7) the miz this kid needs to gets some weights the he could be decent

8) daivari should just quit

9) rory mcallister howcome i never saw this dude?

10) i hate to say it but eugene i realy like him but he,s nothing more the a clown

Well I’m not going to go through 10 superstars I think are bad will take too long to think about. Here’s a few that I don’t like.

Bobby Lashley
He as no charisma, when he speaks he just says it like he’s reading it off a script without looking like he means what he’s saying. His wrestling moves are VERY limited… he’s just bad.

The Great Khali
No in-ring skills at all, only move he does his the double handed choke slam.

John Cena
All give him his dues, he can speak on the mic fairly “ok”, but again isn’t good in the ring. Plus he’s annoyingly over with women and children.

Sandman: All he does is walk around and hit people with Kindo Sticks. No skill whatsoever

Khali:He sucks so much that I don't even have to explain. Everyone already knows how bad he is.

Chris Masters:The only reason I put him at #3 is because of his finisher. His Gimmick and finisher is about 20 years behind.

Slyfox's Worst Ten WWE Wrestlers (from bad to worst)

10. Charlie Haas - Watching mold grow on bread is more entertaining than seeing Haas on my TV screen. The guy is so boring he has his own industry term now "The Charlie Haas pop". He is the true definition of a "vanilla midget".

9. Mark Henry - Even The Undertaker couldn't get a watchable match out of this sack of crap. The only reason he isn't higher on the list is because he at least plays the role of an intimidating monster decently.

8. Snitsky - Self explanatory.

7. Shannon Moore - Completely awful, no concept of how to work a match, has yet to find a gimmick that can mask his massive deficiencies.

6. Marcus Cor Von - A one trick pony. He yells about being from the spaghetti and he does a Pounce. Boring, ridiculous, and uninteresting.

5. Tommy Dreamer - If it doesn't involve a million weapons and massive bloodletting, don't let Tommy Dreamer anywhere near it.

4. Cryme Tyme - Shows that packaging and marketing can't overcome piss poor performance. These guys debut got a monster pop due to their training videos...six months later no one gives a damn about them. Which is precisely what I said about them the moment they debuted.

3. Ric Flair - If he was 25 years old with a better body, this hag would still be in OVW, if even employed by the WWE at all. His matches are exactly the same every night, which wouldn't be so bad if they had any lasting or redeeming quality to them. His ridiculous overselling puts HBK to shame and Flair acts like psychology is strictly an educational term.

2. Sandman - Well, he hits himself over the head with a beer can. That's pretty much where his usefulness ends.

1. Boogeyman - Not only a piss poor gimmick, he's a piss poor 40 year old wrestler who can't wrestle worth a damn. Seriously, has the guy been in 15 matches since his debut on Smackdown last year? This guy makes The Great Khali look like a Hall of Famer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back