• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Top ten WORST wrestlers in WWE

1. Boogeyman: Complete and utter crap wrestler, gimmick is crap everythng about him is crap. Way too old to improve anything either. She have stayed Gone.

2. The Miz This guy needs to get the hell out of the WWE. He is an annoying little twerp. Has no inring skill from what I have seen either.

3.Santino While I did like his other gimmick down to OVW, this one aint working at all. But any diva you want with this guy it dont improve him any, time to head back to OVW my friend.

4. Hacksaw Jim Duggan Once, maybe 75 million years agao when the dinosaurs roamed the earth, Hacksaw was ok, thats it ok. Add all those years on and what do you have. An old fat bloke that needs to get the hell out.

5. Batista Whao were to start with this crap monster. How about he thinks he is better than AJ Styles? Wow. How about he is as stiff as a wooden plank, has the charisma of a wooden plank and pulls muscles walking or running? How about he has no respect for the business he is in. How about the only good matches were against Triple H and everyone wanted him to win cos Hunter did that good a job as a heel?? So in summary, how about he is shit and should leave.

6. Big Daddy V He has been in the WWE fo how long? Well no matter how long it has been he has stunk the place up since he got there. In closing please leave.

7.Balls Mahoney Sorry Balls, you may have been good in ECW with all the weapons and stuf. But I just dont see it in the WWE. No extreme rules matches, means no point in having you around anymore.

8. Kane Yup Im with Shocky and Sly on this one, which is interesting because Im a Kane fan. He is old, extremely slow and slopyy in the ring. He lost the mask and his gimmick at the same time. Time to give it up Glenn.

9 Chris Masters Does have one thing going for him, he is young and might improve. But will need an act of god to do that. Boring character, shit on the mic, not much better at all in the ring. Bye bye Chris.

10. Mark Henry Fat ass. Well you might be the World's Stongest Man, but that should be no surprise if you are also the Worlds Heaveist Man. Angle made him look ok, ok thats it. Henry is a fat waist of space. The sooner his contract runs out the better.

I don't have to create my own list because I agree with this one completely with the exception of Balls Mahoney (who is very talented, by the way). I would have to replace Balls with Matt Stryker who may be the biggest waste of space on the entire roster. I would rather watch paint dry then watch this guy wrestler. He cuts boring promos, has a lame gimmick, and is as dry as the desert in the ring.

Wotdoiput, great job on our list!!

i think that the criticism of Mark Henry is unfair!
He may not be the best mover in the ring but look at The Great Khali. He cant even sell a single punch - evident in the 20 man battle royal and also Last night at The Bash.
Mark Henry should have been the one to win that match and walk out as World Champ.

in regards to the worst 10 wrestlers id have to go with: (in no order)
1. John Cena
2. Bobby Lashley
3. Johnny Nitro
4. Khali
5. Santino Marella
6. Mike Knox
7. Batista
8. Hardcore Holly
9. Hacksaw Jim Duggan
10. Daivari

On a side note
WWE's most Under-Rated Wrestler
Val Venis

i think that the criticism of Mark Henry is unfair!
He may not be the best mover in the ring but look at The Great Khali. He cant even sell a single punch - evident in the 20 man battle royal and also Last night at The Bash.
Mark Henry should have been the one to win that match and walk out as World Champ.

in regards to the worst 10 wrestlers id have to go with: (in no order)
1. John Cena
2. Bobby Lashley
3. Johnny Nitro
4. Khali
5. Santino Marella
6. Mike Knox
7. Batista
8. Hardcore Holly
9. Hacksaw Jim Duggan
10. Daivari

On a side note
WWE's most Under-Rated Wrestler
Val Venis

Tell the truth, you're releated to Mark Henry aren't you? That has to be the reason you think he doesn't belong on this list. Or you have only been watching WWE for about 2 weeks. If that's the case, wait about 2 more weeks when he gets injured .....again, and is gone from Tv for another 6 months, then come back with a monster push only to get injured again. The guy hasn't worked a full year yet. In ten plus years as a pro wrestler in the WWE he hasn't worked a full year.

Boogeyman - He can wrestle a decent two minute match...anything beyond that spells disaster

The Great Khali - He's better than he was, I liken his improvement to throwing wood chips on vomit but never actually cleaning it up

Mark Henry - He injures people, he's not mobile at all, and he only has a job due to his immense size...the fact that he's better now than he has been in his ten year plus career is pathetic

Shad Gaspard - He's good in promos, but barely there when it comes to in-ring work, I think he and JTG were rushed to the big time way too soon

JTG - Sloppy, he continuously looks like the worst person in the ring any time he's performing...maybe the outfit limits his mobility...or maybe he just sucks

Rory McAllister - Bland, isn't the worst in the WWE but is nowhere near the talent of most other WWE stars

Robbie McAllister - Good at bumping and has that catchy gimmick, but severely lacks on the offensive end

Sandman - He may have been good in the past, but he's currently majorly sloppy, he can barely even walk

Dave Taylor - Age has caught up to him, although he has put up a valiant effort for being so old

Balls Mahoney - His WWE run has been horrible, even the few chances he's had to put on good matches have failed to showcase any of his talent

I only have one real beef. and thats with Hacksaw Jim Duggan. OMG, I just watched his match like 5 minutes ago, and all it did was piss me off. No offensive actual wrestling moves, just one rebound body drop, and about 30 punches, and ramming carlito's head into the corner. thats it. that is a hacksaw match. sign me, let me lose to everyone, i would at least throw some moves besides punching, lol.

Oh God where to start... well by all means of course im gonan start with JOHN CENA but ..in the sake of a decent introduction, There are far to many WWE LEVEL wrestlers who honestly could be out-wrestled and out-performed any day of week by indy-level wrestlers...shit ive seen backyard wrestlers that could do it too. SO TO BEGIN A LIST!! ....

In order of horrible-ness 1-10... 1 being the worst

1. John Cena- Without any question the cancer of wrestling. I havent watched the last 15 minutes of Raw in over a year because im repulsed. This guy is everything is wrong with WWE...vince mcmahon must be dead to be letting this guy hold that DEFILED belt..well now thinking about it ..if I had a title belt that was sooo worthless now-a-days then yeah id prolly give it to him. God-damn what a slap in the face to anyone who has ever held that title...a f*ckin spinner.. Jesus christ!! WE HAVE CENA NUFF!!!! Theres no wonder he became an actor seeing as how he gets practice every monday night trying to act like he doesnt hear the DEFFINING BOOOOS..resentfull deffining booos!! Any real respectable wrestling fan could never like this guy. Proof is in the putting...*Tool-bag fans wont spend 2000 a seat for wrestlemania...real fans will ...AND THE CHAMP GOT BOOO'D OUT OF THE STADIUM!!! Sure do wish the champ wasnt here!

2.Miz- OH MY GOD..

3.Santino Marella- KILL YOURSELF

4.Maria- oh i hate to do this one.. i love you baby but you suck in that ring.. but thats not why your on TV is it!?

5.Cody Rhodes- did he flail in the ring last night!? i think so

6.Duece and Domino- HAHAHAHA... (a buddy made me watch a match for approval) ... i was amazed these two got brought up from ovw...cool gimmick tho!!

7.Kenny Dykstra- Saw him live...and its true the camera adds 10 lbs of talent... yeah cause you suck live... even with 10 lbs of added talent your still horrible!

8.Batista- Im a fan of this cat...but he's horrible.. i just like bodybuilding and he's got an amazing look...and i was all about the Evolution/Batista split!! awesome time in wrestling!!

9. King Booker- I had a hard time with this one..i like Booker ...but this gimmick is horrifying...i got embarrassed to be a fan when i invited some non-wrestling fans over and he came on..they were like see...this stuff is shit...then they saw john cena's match...so they left!! Real story.. (it was when he made fun of Mr. Kennedy doing the "MRRRR.KKEEENNNEEEDDYY" thing...and they left...

10.Nunzio- guy shuld eat a protein shake and then KILL HIMSELF!!

Oh God where to start... well by all means of course im gonan start with JOHN CENA but ..in the sake of a decent introduction, There are far to many WWE LEVEL wrestlers who honestly could be out-wrestled and out-performed any day of week by indy-level wrestlers...shit ive seen backyard wrestlers that could do it too. SO TO BEGIN A LIST!! ....

In order of horrible-ness 1-10... 1 being the worst

1. John Cena- Without any question the cancer of wrestling. I havent watched the last 15 minutes of Raw in over a year because im repulsed. This guy is everything is wrong with WWE...vince mcmahon must be dead to be letting this guy hold that DEFILED belt..well now thinking about it ..if I had a title belt that was sooo worthless now-a-days then yeah id prolly give it to him. God-damn what a slap in the face to anyone who has ever held that title...a f*ckin spinner.. Jesus christ!! WE HAVE CENA NUFF!!!! Theres no wonder he became an actor seeing as how he gets practice every monday night trying to act like he doesnt hear the DEFFINING BOOOOS..resentfull deffining booos!! Any real respectable wrestling fan could never like this guy. Proof is in the putting...*Tool-bag fans wont spend 2000 a seat for wrestlemania...real fans will ...AND THE CHAMP GOT BOOO'D OUT OF THE STADIUM!!! Sure do wish the champ wasnt here!

2.Miz- OH MY GOD..

3.Santino Marella- KILL YOURSELF

4.Maria- oh i hate to do this one.. i love you baby but you suck in that ring.. but thats not why your on TV is it!?

5.Cody Rhodes- did he flail in the ring last night!? i think so

6.Duece and Domino- HAHAHAHA... (a buddy made me watch a match for approval) ... i was amazed these two got brought up from ovw...cool gimmick tho!!

7.Kenny Dykstra- Saw him live...and its true the camera adds 10 lbs of talent... yeah cause you suck live... even with 10 lbs of added talent your still horrible!

8.Batista- Im a fan of this cat...but he's horrible.. i just like bodybuilding and he's got an amazing look...and i was all about the Evolution/Batista split!! awesome time in wrestling!!

9. King Booker- I had a hard time with this one..i like Booker ...but this gimmick is horrifying...i got embarrassed to be a fan when i invited some non-wrestling fans over and he came on..they were like see...this stuff is shit...then they saw john cena's match...so they left!! Real story.. (it was when he made fun of Mr. Kennedy doing the "MRRRR.KKEEENNNEEEDDYY" thing...and they left...

10.Nunzio- guy shuld eat a protein shake and then KILL HIMSELF!!

This is WORST wrestlers not who you dislike. Is Booker a worse wrestler than Snitzky? Nope. Is Kenny worse than Vis? Nope. Does Maria even qualify for this thread? Nope. Deauce & Domino are green, they might be brilliant in the future. Santino is a jobber. Give me one example when he's been given the oppertunity to have a really competative match. And Cody Rhodes has wrestled on T.V. twice. And he lost both times because thats the way it was booked. He didn't actually loose a fight to a move called an RKO.

HAHA..i like your thinking... These were wrestlers that in most cases i like...batista...deuce and domino...booker...maria...ha...but there groteque in the ring..im a host for a indy company in western kentucky..and ive seen better talent in the bleachers....of course people like john cena bust there ass...cause there in a position they shouldnt be in and they have to strive to survive...and speaking of your arguement wrestlers... wrestling is an art...many characters...different parts.. is snitsky a good wrestler? no is he a good wwe wrestler...yeah ...hes got a gimmick that can only grow and he's huge...huge wrestlers are a completly different category...he's better than khali...but khali is champion..i dunno ya know ..its a crazy world in sports entertainment...i think we can all agree

Khali IMO sucks in the ring but as champ yeah i see it he will destroy opponents and stuff like that and then someone will topple the giant. Might be a chance for Khali to learn some moves in the ring and cut cool promos. But i like Khali hes the guy who has a cool character where he just beats people with sheer size and strength to become champ and then takes on all comers!

HAHA..i like your thinking... These were wrestlers that in most cases i like...batista

I agree Batista is terrible.

...deuce and domino...

How do you know there terrible? For one there in tag matches, so the workload is shared. Two the tag division is worthless. They've only really worked with L & K. They've got a bad gimmick, which is hindering them. And there still learning.

booker...
He's a great wrestler. He's no longer in his prime but he's still pretty good. Yeah the gimmick sucks, maybe that's why you think he's a bad wrestler. But who's he being in the ring with latley? Batista, Cena & Lashley. Check out some of his Harlem Heat or Benoit matches and get back to me.

maria...ha...
More of a character than wrestler.

but there groteque in the ring
Your opinion. I've seen worse.

..im a host for a indy company in western kentucky..and ive seen better talent in the bleachers....
Groovy.

of course people like john cena bust there ass...cause there in a position they shouldnt be in and they have to strive to survive...

If anything main eventers can get away with doing less. They dont have nothing to prove, management has already shown faith in them. Fan's usually go to see them so they'll eat up most of the stuff they'll do.

is snitsky a good wrestler? no is he a good wwe wrestler...yeah ...hes got a gimmick that can only grow and he's huge...

huge wrestlers are a completly different category...

he's better than khali...but khali champion..i dunno ya know ..its a crazy world in sports entertainment...

He's not a good wrestler. Not even a good WWE wrestler. Snitzky is two decades too late. And the gimmick is nothing. He's a big monster heel. That's it. Well he did kill a baby a few years ago. But it was accidental.

i think we can all agree

We'll agree to disagree.

HAHAHA...im in tears you had me laughing so hard!! haha about sknitsky! He did kill a baby...it wasnt his fault right!? haha .. I like your opinion brotha... ill hand it to ya on deuce and domino... i have to be honest..ive never seen them in one-on-one competion...i really backed khali when i saw him live by the way..when you see him in person you just cant help but go nuts for that..i can deffinatly see some great feuds...most with him winning but..prolly fun to watch. I did notice however that you refuited nothing about the things i said about cena..lol.. guys a joke man.. hatred fills my veins as i type this now even!! ha.. he's ruined 2 straight wrestlemanias and countless pay-per-views...im such a huge WWE fan but every monday i question whether to even give them credit for my ratings by having my cable tuned to their channel!! If he fades away in the plethera of booos i will be completly content.. hell..id even put up with king booker... man i miss harlem heat!! lol Any way good riddence brotha! hope to read more from ya!

wats with this. Top ten worst wrestler in the wwe. How can anyone say that the wrestlers on ur lists r the worst. Most of them r made to look the worst. They do wat they do because its a storyline. they do it cos they're told to. They've probably dreamed about being in the WWE. No one should criticize there move set or there gimmick. They do wat they do for the fans, they love wat they do and most don't care about money. so get over yourself. Top ten worst wrestler in the WWE. I think it was a waste of time writing ur lists.

No shit huh wrestling is fake?! When did that happen?!?!

If you don't realize that the stories are scripted, you probably shouldn't be on a wrestling forum.

Wrestling is just like anything else. There are levels of talent. You can be amazing as a wrestler, or you can terrible as a wrestler. It's not a personal shot, it's just the fact that you aren't an impressive wrestler. You don't have the "it factor" that makes you exciting.

1) John Cena - most overrated wrestler since Lex Luger...and I like Lex.

8) Umaga - again, I think Vince owns the nation of Samoa something. Why he's the IC Champ, I'll never be able to figure out. Probably the least entertaining wrestler out there today.

Honourable Mention: Triple H. He does EIGHT moves. All basic, like all of his matches. Oh well, at least he sleeps with the owner's daughter. Folks...he is the new Larry Zbyszko!

I had to say something about this. Your list was good one but what the h**l does these names in the list. Yes, Cena has the hype and maybe not the best wrestler out there but he gives his all every time in the ring. Umaga, come on! Have you seen anyone with he's size do what he does (maybe he could cut down with his screming). And last but not least Triple H. I don't even have to say what's wrong with your post in that one.

My list of terrible wrestlers\people in wrestling...In no particular order

10. Khali. No charisma, no mic skill, no skill period. For a while there, he was deemed too dangerous in the ring, so he became Davaris manager...now he's the champ?!?!

9. Boogeyman. Entertaining at first, but stale gimmick

8. Flair. Yes, he's done alot for the buisness, but there comes a time to hang up his boots. To his defense though, a lot of people here have made mention to Flair losing to the likes of Kenny Dykstra, and I think it's more of a respect to the buisness. One thing Flair and Foley agree on, is that when you have star power, and you're getting ready to leave the buisness, you use that star power to create a star to put in your place. I think that's what Flair is doing, and I think it's good for buisness

7. King Booker. IMO, Booker T is as entertaining as he is talented in the ring. The King stuff worked for a while, but it's stale. Find a way to break him from the "All hail King Booka" crap, and go back to Booker T

6. The Miz. Called up too early. Could probably be good if he was kept in OVW for a while longer, and also, staying out of the spotlight would have made it easier to forget that he's a former Real Worlder

5. Jimmy Wang Yang. We had Jamie Noble not long ago, and we have Cade and Murdoch, how many country rednecks to we really need? I agree with the guy who said put him back with the Jung Dragons

4. Big Daddy V. How many times are they going to re-package this guy before they realize that it's not going to work?

3. Kevin Thorne. Decent in the ring, but he would have been better off as Mordicai

2. Umaga. Bad Gimmick

1. Eugene. Can't work anymore. Should have had him reveal that he wasn't challenged back with Regal, immediatly after the "Uncle Eric" storyling, forming a huge heel team.

Honorable mention here goes to Charlie Hass. Great athlete, but I can't say he has a bad gimmick, since he really doesn't HAVE a gimmick. When you have a negitive crowd reaction named after you (Hass-response for none at all) something is wrong

Person on TV that shouldn't be - Vicki Guerrero - I understand (and commend) Vince for doing something to help the Guerrero family out. But Vicki has no place on TV, her voice and character are so bland, you can tell she's acting.

Top Ten Worst Wrestlers (My opinion, attack it if you want)

10. Cryme Tyme- I was excited for them when I saw the promos, now its old and they have barely wrestled. The are not too good in the ring either.

9. Kane- Sorry guys, I like can as much as the next guy but he has close to nothing left.

8. Mark Henry- With Khali playing the role of monster, Henry is expendable. He should maybe go to ECW to play the role Big Daddy V is going to play, which is monster heel that just won't get over. Plus he is injury prone.

7. Chris Masters- Pretty slow, not very smooth, and his character has been brought down from its original powerhouse status, meaning he has much less to offer.

6. Ric Flair- It will never take anything away from what he has accomplished but Flair nowadays is slow and boring, a very bad combo.

5. Balls Mohoney- Its already been said but I agree 100%. If its ot the original ECW Balls is absolutely terrible.

4. Boogeyman- Another guy who's on 98% of the lists in this thread. Not very fresh, not even close to technical. Only for entertainment value, and it got old a long time ago.

3. Hacksaw Jim Duggan- See #6 Ric Flair 2x

2. Matt Striker- If Shane Douglas couldn't get over as Dean Douglas than this no talent doesn't stand a chance.

1. Santino Marella- A hot shot to the IC belt only made it more obvious that this guy can't wrestle. WWE owes Masters, Shelton, Umaga, and anyone else this guy beat a World Title reign just to get their credibility back.

Also in response to some posts I've read.

Cena and Lashley work hard and get great crowd reactions, they are nowhere near the top 10 worst. I didn't put Triple H because eventhough I hate how he controls what happens and makes himself look like the best, he's not in the top 10 worst either. Shockmaster said it all when he pointed out that Triple H was the only non cowardly heel in the last decade. It also sucks that Orton and Kennedy are probably being fed to him. I almost considered him at number 10 when I thought of DX Triple H which is the unfunniest comedy character of all time. Even with all of that I couldn't kid myself into thinking that my personal least favorite was in the top 10 worst.

10. Kane- Can't move anymore
9. Snitsky- They gave him the monster heel but he's not really delivering he doesn't have the confidence
8. Hacksaw- Come on.. he's so done. What was his signature move anyway?
7. Masters- Really doesn't know what he's doing
6. Kevin Thorn- He's got good ideas for moves but done are delivered to maximum effect.
5. Eugene- I gotta admit I love watching him being able to just see the stunner or rock bottom once in a while but he's so bad.
4. King Leonidas- According to Smackdown Superstars he's a wrestler lolol comic relief '07.
3. Flair- He's done. He's got balls though. Chop, WOO. Chop, WOO. Chop, WOO. What happened to the figure four dammit.
2. King Booker- Maybe if he didn't have such a bad gimmick and went back to his old one I wouldn't be so negative towards him. But seriously, way too much whip and way too much turnbuckle.
1. Khali- SO HORRIBLE. like 5 moves.. head slap, headbutt, boot, raise arms and yell, pick up and throw down.

Whoever said Jimmy Wang Yang is nuuts his moves alone shouldn't have him on this list. I've seen him mess up a couple times but he shouldn't earn a spot here. I give credit to Cena as much as I hate him. By the way, just a plug, watch out for Cody Rhodes he's gonna be HUGE.

I'm limiting mine to current wrestlers. Also, I'm big on promos, and it pisses me off when a guy can't cut a good one.

1. Mark Henry--fat, crippled, useless, can't cut a promo, can't breathe, can't do anything but eat.

2. Big Daddy V--Same as above, and the man-:boobs: are really, REALLY disgusting! Put a shirt on you fat fuck!

3. Chris Masters--May have potential, but right now just looks like a big goof who can't cut a promo.

4. Lashley--Now, don't get me wrong, the man can wrestle pretty good, and does have skills. But a ******ed man recovering from a stroke after being shot in the head could cut a better promo. The WORST promo guy in the history of the business.

5. Snitsky--Being pushed because he's big, but blantanly ripping off Kane and his wrestling skills leave a lot to be desired. Also, I like gimmicks, but the teeth do go a BIT too far!

Can't think of anymore. I'll edit if I do. :blink:

Here's my list-

JOHN CENA- if wwe is trying to make him the next hogan...then they're doing good, both can't wrestle, both always win..next thing wwe needs to do is turn cena heel, but only that would be more entertaining..

THE GREAT KHALI- no good moves, can't cut a promo, can't even talk, maybe if he was smaller he could do more...

HHH- I like hhh but he was back in with the rock and austin, rock does movies and austin moved on...so hhh should...

BOGEYMAN- the worms are the only reason why he gets over.....

EUGENE-1st came in as a top star...now is a jobber...maybe eugene's gimmick will finally be smart...

KANE- Love him...but needs to re-invent himself...should go heel...maybe put the mask back on...

BIG DADDY V- moves slow..and is hard to look at...no good moves either..

1. John Cena - He is just the product of the company and is a horrible wrestler, and can only do about 5 generic moves.

2. The Great Khali - He is just plain bad, and can barely do a simple wrestling move.

3. Batista - He is bad on all cylinders, and doesn't seem like he has the drive for the bussiness unless he has the title, he was good in Evolution because he played the big man enforcer role, but now when he is on his own, he is terrible.

4. Snitsky - Ever since he fueded with Kane he has been a generic big guy, and has a terrible gimmick.

5. Umaga - He never really was good at all, and is just plain boring to watch, unless you're 6 years old and he is fueding with a top face.

6. Santino Marella - He is a bad wrestler, and his gimmick is just a terrible imitation of a italian guy who was 'fan', and just happened to know how to wrestle, I mean come on, they couldn't think of anything better for this guy.

7. Bobby Lashley - I liked him on Smackdown and thought he had a great match against Chris Benoit on Raw awhile ago, but his whole stay on ECW, and Recently RAW, is pothetic, and what they are doing with him is trying to make him there next Brock Lesnar/Goldberg, but they are failing, and just ruining what could be a great big man wrestler.

8. Chris Masters - terrible big guy, bad finishing move, and just boring as hell, and has one of the most if not the most generic wrestling gimmick, the whole I have a perfect body gimmick, Lex Luger, Paul Orndorf, and Mark Jindrak all had that gimmick as well, and they were terrible too.

9. The Miz - I dont even have to explain how bad he is.

10. Viscera - He has always had a bad gimmick, from when he was mabel, to when he was Big Vis, to now as Big Daddy V, he just has no talent, and cant do anything more than look scary to all the little kids.

1.cm punk-go ahead say all you want but, cm punk is getting boring to me for one he is doing what is making cena bad the 5 moves of doom i mean when he hits the first one you can go ahead and turn the t.v. mehh but at least he can wrestle and ovw and roh he was good.

2.ken kennedy-i wouldnt have jumped him so quick from sd he was shining there he shouldve stayed a bit longer win the whc at least once then go to raw.

3.khali-the only thing thas saving him is the title and the promos i mean he cant cut one but with a guy his size he could be like the next big show minus the wrestling.

4.cena-o please dont even get me started

5.santino marella-his all his matches sucked except one.

6.mark henry- cant wrestle worh a damn but that batista/henry feud did rock tho.

7.king booker-im sick of his gimmick wish he would go back to booker T then again idiot fans claimed he was getting stale so i blame the dumbass fans.

8.Tommy dreamer-he cant even finish a match unless its tag team or someone else is in the ring with him and his opponent.

9.snitsky- was ok before that ecw curse hit him he was shit ever since.

10.chavo-a good wrestler but stale gimmick.

1. the great khali after this guy finished the undertaker fued should have left.
2. Batista this guy should have quit when he had to let go of the title.
3. Snitsky again should have finished when his fued with kane ended.
4. Sandman i have never seen this guy do a move with out a weapon.
5. Matt Striker boring
6. Balls Mahoney god awful
7. The Boogeyman he ism on everybodys list because he is awful!
8. Charlie haas just due to the fact he is holding shelton benjamin back.
9. Santino just shit
10. Hacksaw far to old.

john cena is not in the list as he can have a good match with several different guys. bobby lashley is just brill cant believe people got him on his list same as umaga. and people have the greatest of alltime on there list.

I cant believe people still say Cenas a shit wrestler.......other than his feud with Khali somebody please tell me the last time he had a bad match that wasnt a squash against a jobber?

Hmmmm must have been just over a year ago......Cenas improved a hell of alot regardless of whether you wanna admit it or not.

Bobby Lashley? Whys he on so many peoples lists....he might sound like a 5 year old girl but hes a pretty solid wrestler. People moan about the WWE not pushing guys who can wrestle but cant talk......ummm Lashley can wrestle but cant talk and has had a pretty big push and still people moan.....

Anyway heres my list

1) The Boogeyman: if Regal and Finlay cant get a good match out of you noone can

2) The Sandman: If he didnt have a cool entrance hed be nothing, now that hes not aloud to drink beer during his entrance he WILL become nothing

3) Jim Duggan: Jobs and shouts USA alot.....whats the point of him?

4) Snitksy: Gets less crowd reaction than Sylvester Terkay did which is saying something....also has a crappy finisher "I like to hurt people" well that only works if your finishers painful

5) Shad Gaspard: Sounds, looks and wrestles like a ******.

6) Eugene: Dinsmores a good wrestler but its hard to put a good match on when you have to act like a ****** in the ring....please let Dinsmore drop the Eugene gimic.

7) The Highlanders: Jobbers....and unlike Funaki, Dykstra and Val Venis they are a pair of shit jobbers who have failed so far to have a single entertaining match. At least Funaki, Dykstra and Val are jobbers who put on a decent match when they job.

8) Khali: Hes lower down on the list because unlike the above hes actually got a purpose in the WWE. He can job to the main eventers to make them look strong and give them a bit more of a push, unlike the others I mentioned who even if they job to the main eventers itll do nothing for them.

9) Mark Henry: See what I put the Khali, has slightly better wrestlign skills than Khali so is lower on the list.

10) Batista: Cant talk, cant wrestle, users steroids.....why do people like thia guy? He should be used in an enforcer role and an occasional tag teamer....nothing more.

Honurable mentions go out Daivari, The Miz, Ric Flair. and Balls Mahony who came close to making the list. I was gonna have Flair instead of Batista but then I remembered at least Flair used to be a good wrestler....Batista never has been.

Triple H would have made my lists too but when he doesnt use his predictable routine of "Facebuster, kneelift, spidnebuster, pedigree" he actually puts on some decent matchs at times.

Contrary to popular beliefs, Eugene is a good wrestler....Just not his gimick.

Anyways, here's mine:

10-Boogeyman : His gimick is more stale than november bread.

9. Lashley: He's not that bad....He's got some potential, but he's just not a main eventer.

8. Hacksaw: Old.

7. Stitsky: I actually didn't mind his old feud with Kane...

6. The Miz: Just awful, go back to MTV.

5. Santino Marella: The fact the he's beaten Chris Masters and Umaga is pretty far fetched. Especially since he's a "fan".

4. Big Daddy V: Out of all of the fat guys, he's the best of 'em.

3. John Cena: Since he's getting booed now a lot, he's not as overrated as he used to be.

2. Batista: He's just as bad as Cena, AND he gets cheered, so he's big time overrated.

1. Great Khali/Mizark Henry: They can't wrestle WORTH SHIT. No Mic Skills, either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back