TNA LD - Why the fuck is Gelgarin having to do this?

Looks like it is 4v4. Given that most of them aren't in the ring for half the match I think that'll be fine.

Hey what do you know I was mostly right. Let's throw the two biggest acquisitions we have into a ten man match where they get totally lost in the shuffle.

Oh and make sure Wolfe gets beaten up. And RVD is a surprise, yet they have a match set up for him vs. a member of Team Flair? Got it.

None of you, and no one in that Impact Zone, are worthy of a Sting explanation. He does what the fuck he wants to do, and he doesn't have to explain his actions to ANYBODY. Just face it, already. ;)

Also, Flair's one of the very few people in this World who can always be over the top, yet remain hilarious every time he opens his mouth.

None of you, and no one in that Impact Zone, are worthy of a Sting explanation. He does what the fuck he wants to do, and he doesn't have to explain his actions to ANYBODY. Just face it, already. ;)

Also, Flair's one of the very few people in this World who can always be over the top, yet remain hilarious every time he opens his mouth.

*sulks*

It's worse because he's right.

Yes. truly brilliant. I have never seen a segment involving him that was 200% entertaining

I still don't get why RVD is thrown into the middle of a midcard thing like this. he and Hardy better have big feuds just after Lockdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back