• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA LD - Why the fuck is Gelgarin having to do this?

When I was watching that match I legitimately thought I was watching some bullshit angle where the two guys were only pretending to wrestle one another. That's how appallingly choreographed it looked.
I'm going to let you in on a little secret.

They're all bullshit angles where two guys are only pretending to wrestle one another.

What KB said. A.J. is way overbooked and is doing to much. Granted, I agree I do find it more interesting then the tag matches that save time and creative ability.

That's my thing Gelgarin: AJ is doing too much. He's about to headline one of the biggest PPVs of the year and it's not even on his mind because of the Abyss feud which should be over.

Possible. I'm not going to deny that, from an analytical standpoint, AJ has his fingers in too many pies right now. Where I make major disputation is that this is a bad thing.
Pretty much the main reason I enjoy TNA (aside from the pacing), is that it's not formulaic. I've seen more that enough by the number booking, where you pair everyone off into programs each month, then forget about them when they're done. It's dull.

In TNA everyone is usually involved in multiple things. It's less predictable, more realistic (insofar as that word can be used to describe professional wrestling) and gives a much better sense on action.

Before Lockdown happens we will get a final confrontation between AJ and Pope, and the feud will go off fine. If, up to that point, TNA want to show me a program that isn't a carbon copy of what I saw last month and the month before then I say more power to them.

Possible. I'm not going to deny that, from an analytical standpoint, AJ has his fingers in too many pies right now. Where I make major disputation is that this is a bad thing.
Pretty much the main reason I enjoy TNA (aside from the pacing), is that it's not formulaic. I've seen more that enough by the number booking, where you pair everyone off into programs each month, then forget about them when they're done. It's dull.

In TNA everyone is usually involved in multiple things. It's less predictable, more realistic (insofar as that word can be used to describe professional wrestling) and gives a much better sense on action.

Before Lockdown happens we will get a final confrontation between AJ and Pope, and the feud will go off fine. If, up to that point, TNA want to show me a program that isn't a carbon copy of what I saw last month and the month before then I say more power to them.

True but at the same time, the masses need structure at time. When fans are forgetting the main event of a big PPV less than a month away, that's not a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back