TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 10.21.10

Wouldn't anything modeled after the nWo with the same brainchildren be overcrowded?

The NWO became a huge clusterfuck towards the end. Eddie Guerrero and Big Show explained it perfectly on the Monday Night Wars DVD. I can't remember all of what they said because it been a while since I watched that DVD.

The NWO became a huge clusterfuck towards the end. Eddie Guerrero and Big Show explained it perfectly on the Monday Night Wars DVD. I can't remember all of what they said because it been a while since I watched that DVD.

Eddie: it got boring man. Everywhere you look it was nothing but the NWO. People got sick of it.

Show: I remember when it started and there were three guys. The next thing I know, three limos pull up and twenty guys popped out that were a part of the NWO.

Eddie: it got boring man. Everywhere you look it was nothing but the NWO. People got sick of it.

Show: I remember when it started and there were three guys. The next thing I know, three limos pull up and twenty guys popped out that were a part of the NWO.

Well this time, we've skipped the starting with 3 and jumped right into the illogical management being involved and the overcrowding is right at the beginning! It's perfect!

That does ring a bell. I'm going to have to watch the DVD tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back