• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 10.21.10

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Immortal is Born!
TNA "iMPACT!" and ReAction
Live Discussion for 10/21/10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA_Impact_Logo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2acc95c7f6cdfc7af285b1c747c52cfd_XL.jpg

68465_445359101025_31695961025_5437706_3518227_n.jpg

Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair have combined their forces to form
"Immortal" - can TNA Wrestling survive this hostile takeover?

impactprev.jpg

Mickie James makes her TNA Wrestling in-ring debut! Yes, that reads correctly — her name
is Mickie, not Mickey. Mickey is a mouse — Mickie is a fine female wrestling specimen.

It's the return or the Ultimate X Match to iMPACT!

d73759a77bbb85c7ab1a610a42e8c57b_XL.jpg

More news on the upcoming "Turning Point" Pay-Per-View on Sunday, November 7

[YOUTUBE]c_3ZHp3b8D4[/YOUTUBE]

Then, stay tuned after iMPACT for an all-new edition of ReACTION - TNA Wrestling's
docu-style aftermath from iMPACT featuring your favorite Superstars! It's 3 hours of
Total Nonstop Action every Thursday night exclusively on SpikeTV! Can't watch it
Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record all 3 hours!

I'll try to be here, but I'm sick as fuck right now. I need my rest, so I don't know if I'll be awake. Pray the PM pills don't knock me senseless.

I won't be here. Hockey season is back — Rangers trump DVR-able TNA always.

Probably a logical decision, IDR. I expect a fairly lacklustre show tonight as the dust further settles from the BFG PPV. I'm sure if you DVR it and skip through the nonsense, you'll be able to watch the entire episode of iMPACT in about 20 minutes.

And let's face it, you need to watch the Rangers every chance you get. I know it's early in the season, but you need to get your Rangers fix now, as they certainly won't be around come post-season time.

:)

Probably a logical decision, IDR. I expect a fairly lacklustre show tonight as the dust further settles from the BFG PPV. I'm sure if you DVR it and skip through the nonsense, you'll be able to watch the entire episode of iMPACT in about 20 minutes.

And let's face it, you need to watch the Rangers every chance you get. I know it's early in the season, but you need to get your Rangers fix now, as they certainly won't be around come post-season time.

:)

Double burn.

I will be here, and hopefully it will be better than last weeks house show I went to and Impact.

Just a question, if Anderson calls his followers assholes, I guess he can call the guys that, shouldn't the females get a name as well?? Like something else? :confused:

Just a question, if Anderson calls his followers assholes, I guess he can call the guys that, shouldn't the females get a name as well?? Like something else? :confused:

A female can't be an asshole? I mean, usually the female variations of said term are "bitch" and "cunt". Well, Madison Rayne uses bitch more than Anderson uses asshole, so that's out for Mr. A, and I'm pretty sure cunt can't be used on TV-14 programming. I'd say stick with assholes, not that I am anywhere close to amused by the gimmick anymore.

Like a play on the word ass...like the females could be "asset"s...lol... the girls would chant "I'm an ASS-ette.." kind of a double entendre...hehe.

See, I'd prefer he dropped the whole thing entirely and focused on not stuttering during his promos. Just sayin"

Most people are too attached to his jock about doing his own introductions that they dubbed him a good mic worker. He definitely stutters through his promos, and it's very noticeable to me. Has been since WWE. I think you'll notice if you stop and pay attention.

So Bischoff orchestrated it? I thought Hardy said he just orchestrated it.

Exactly, even TNA doesn't know!

No, in all seriousness, we know this is about Hogan and Bischoff, and that Jeff will be out as champion when his brother gets there. Abyss will probably be champ by then, or another "big swerve" will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back